Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu (683 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
I know it's hard for you to admit but shame upon you. Now that power has gotten it him, what's he doing with it? Making Nigeria harder and more miserable to inhabit.

Whether or not shameless Tinubu supporters regret it or not, Nigeria has gotten worsr since Emilokan became president and there's no sign of anything better to come in future.

People are diving more and more in penury, irrespective of whom they voted or supported.

Be ashamed, Tinubu supporters you made a wrong choice. It's staring at you in your faces.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by ILoveNG: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
What me I know is that Obi will never be president tongue grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
ILoveNG:
Yes, that's the only thing you know. Is there anything else in your brain?
Is that not why you are making bad decisions?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by ILoveNG: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

If you have been making good decisions all your life, you wouldn’t be flooding everywhere with your tears grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by netpro(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obidents and their childish emotional rants.

The Agulu featherweight packaged fraud lost. Get that into your head.

Look for another nuisance to cheer on.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Illiterate Obidients creating senseless thread all over the place because of free bonus data mteeeew
FatherOfJesus:
I know it's hard for you to admit but shame upon you. Now that power has gotten it him, what's he doing with it? Making Nigeria harder and more miserable to inhabit.

Whether or not shameless Tinubu supporters regret it or not, Nigeria has gotten worsr since Emilokan became president and there's no sign of anything better to come in future.

People are diving more and more in penury, irrespective of whom they voted or supported.

Be ashamed, Tinubu supporters you made a wrong choice. It's staring at you in your faces.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

i can only b ashamed of myself if u ain’t igbo, but if u are igbo

I care less

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
so chosing obi is the good decision?

U igbos just keep proving people right with your madness

Only u sabi everything but can’t use d knowledge in your region

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Zooposki(f): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Please obidients, let the rest of us breettt. We are tired of you guys wailing over Tinubu.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Ola9ja23: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
IPOBidients should go and rest small and save their energy for 2027 election.

No matter how you ipigz wants Naira to depreciate against dollar. God will bless Asiwaju with wisdom to propel Nigeria to a greater height

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by favor914: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Please Shut up, Shameless disgruntled Loser.

Oblivious Almijiri, go & meet the Governor of your state, & Local Government Chairman, if your life needs fixing?

Lazy Thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by franchasofficia: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
ILoveNG:
That is why you are poor and needy and will remain so because most poor Nigerians are senseless and make stupid irrational decisions based on what their rich tribesmen and politicians tell them, so continue

7 Likes

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by ILoveNG: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
That is why you are poor and needy and will remain so because most poor Nigerians are senseless and make stupid irrational decisions based on what their rich tribesmen and politicians tell them, so continue

Nairaland billionaire grin tongue
Help your gala and pure water selling brothers out of poverty.
Help your sh!thole region out of poverty too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by MTNnews: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
I never voted for Tinubu in the last election though he was my candidate but if election should hold this hour btw Tinubu Atiku n Peter Obi if I no vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu make he no beta for me.

FatherOfJesus:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by ican2020: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ashamed how can they ashamed when they can’t differentiate between right or wrong cause majority of them are beyond redemption

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by franchasofficia: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
ILoveNG:

Nairaland billionaire grin tongue
Help your gala and pure water selling brothers out of poverty.
Help your sh!thole region out of poverty too.
Poverty ridden tribal bigot. Hungry boy without iota of sense.

Keep hating Igbos, na so u go take miss your destiny helper foolish boy

4 Likes

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Iwantslavesgone: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
When are osu children of slaves going to accept the defeat gracefully. Why all this embarrassing behaviour . That man in black and all his tribesmen can never win an election in Nigeria. Who wan be lead by slaves and criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by dominic17: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Has any of your family members contested for political office before not to talk about being a president? See who is talking
ILoveNG:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
ILoveNG:

If you have been making good decisions all your life, you wouldn’t be flooding everywhere with your tears grin
Some times, when you occot a country with extremely stupid people, they can drag you and thr while country bck with their decisions

3 Likes

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Programmer47: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
ican2020:
Ashamed how can they ashamed when they can’t differentiate between right or wrong cause majority of them are beyond redemption

Which one is majority? All of them are beyond redemption. People that don't have any sense of bearing anymore.

They have gone full nuclear with the tribal slurs and it is something that I love to see. The beauty of time is that it's like a cycle , we'll still revisit all these once it's time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by DrMPH: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Programmer47:

Which one is majority? All of them are beyond redemption. People that don't have any sense of bearing anymore.

They have gone full nuclear with the tribal slurs and it is something that I love to see. The beauty of time is that it's like a cycle , we'll still revisit all these once it's time.

They underate the place of society in health and well-being. They claim to be hard working not knowing they're sacrificing 100% of their productive years chasing the currency just to live a normal life due to bad governance (too much effort for little success). They will claim to be millionaires but their kins are badly affected by bad policies and their kids might inherit the same mess their clueless president will create. OP, it is a cycle of generational madness. 8 plus 4 will be 12 by 2027. The reality would have changed for many of them, but sadly, another generation of bigots would still continue the trend. If you think Nigeria as it is presently constituted has a future, think again.

4 Likes

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by aswani(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2023
MTNnews:
I never voted for Tinubu in the last election though he was my candidate but if election should hold this hour btw Tinubu Atiku n Peter Obi if I no vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu make he no beta for me.

Like you I didn't vote President Tinubu, unlike you though I still wouldn't. However, I will forever continue to do battle on his behalf against IPOBidients anyday and anytime.

What I don't understand is why IPOBidients thought Tinubu was like Buhari who they could lambast anyhow on social media without anyone standing up to defend him.

We die here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Pristine664: 1:56am On Nov 10, 2023
I never campaigned for him but he was the best candidate out of the 4 major/semi major candidates in the last election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2023
ILoveNG:

Just like going to the hospital to say that,that Yoruba or igbo doctor will not treat me yet,u are dying from ur ailments.

Who do una this thing,really destroyed u guys.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Alhajikd: 2:55am On Nov 10, 2023
Seriously. They should go and hang themselves already
Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by aylive02(m): 4:03am On Nov 10, 2023
ILoveNG:
. He will, after your demise sha.
Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Bigkoko: 4:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Pigs have no shame. It's normal for them to wallow in the mud!

Them go soon eat grass. No worry your self too much! Even panla bonga fish wey na dog we dey use feed, them no fit buy again.

Them go soon eat grass, now na morning!

FatherOfJesus:

Re: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu by Bigkoko: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2023
Well said. Never ignore a bunch of idiots in large numbers, that's what the Nigerian situations shows!

DrMPH:

They underate the place of society in health and well-being. They claim to be hard working not knowing they're sacrificing 100% of their productive years chasing the currency just to live a normal life due to bad governance (too much effort for little success). They will claim to be millionaires but their kins are badly affected by bad policies and their kids might inherit the same mess their clueless president will create. OP, it is a cycle of generational madness. 8 plus 4 will be 12 by 2027. The reality would have changed for many of them, but sadly, another generation of bigots would still continue the trend. If you think Nigeria as it is presently constituted has a future, think again.

(1) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Has A Right To Speak Freely: Nigerians React To Ogundamisi's Attack / Residents Block Dangote’s Truck Carrying Bags Of Rice, But What Made Them Loot I / Dangote Refinery Gets Market Edge On Spec Changes, Stranded Russian Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.