Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted (34710 Views)

Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court / Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted by MyMouth(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2023
Floky215:

Those people always like living in self delusion.. just one time they got opportunity, they started misbehaving...!! grin

Imagine.. inec ghost registered voters...how can one be more deluded..!!
Well most in that area are illiterate and know nothing more than crime..!!

Those who have done field work in kogi as a whole knows what's up..!! The sdp guy is the main man there...apc would come a distant third, they are hoping by some miracle ganduje would help them pressure the presidency to direct inec to help them write result as usual...!!

Igbira people just too funny...!!! grin
Don't mind them! E go surprise them this time around
Re: Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted by Learner247: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Losers
Usman Ododo is the man for the job

Why? I think we should be fair to the people who have been in hardship for 8 years now. While I don't have anything against Ododo, there is no guarantee that he won't follow in the footsteps of GYB.

SDM may not be perfect, but we know what he can do. He is better than GYB or his potential proxy in my opinion.
Re: Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted by soccerlite: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2023
Kaytixy:
bro to be honest with you, I can't. You have to be in Kogi State to see what yahaya Bello did to the people. I live in Okene and I'm telling you this first hand. The man sowed seeds of discord amongst even the people of Ebira arresting people of different clan simply because clanish issue. Ask about the custodians of Irenu Oyi at Obehira. He arrested their chairman for over 4yrs now and nobody has heard anything about the man since then. This is just one out of hundred.

I was in okene years back when I was at emperor farms

I was surprised the gov town was rubbish no good road, garage self was rubbish

He just painted his own like palace.

I'm not saying vote bigotry, I mean that was what apc and tinubu brought instead of facing issues and coming to explain their manifesto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.