Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant (26520 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Naijanascam: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
I wonder how all these irrelevant posts will improve the situation the country is into at this critical time........SSA bla bla on youths initiative
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Ebeano49(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
They accuse Igbo of ethnic sentiment but na them carry am for head.
Even the SS that sabotaged Obi for Tinubu isnt getting anything.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh in spanish.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Cromagnon: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Appointment never finish?

Tnubu will buy all fhe vocal sensible youths with appointment
If he no appoint na na complain
Nothing will ever satisfy you lot
You should be ignored
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by mayoricid: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Person shouting Yoruba Lokon never chop today and buyin fuel at 700, they are okay with it becos it’s a Yoruba man on power....lol this is why Nigeria no go succeed πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by APCNig: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
SoNature:
Yoruba lokan!

No party plays tribal politics like APC!

PDP was bad, but APC personifies the devil himself!

So what can you do but cry an wail?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by AareGaa: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
ubest1:
I just dey laugh my follow SS brothers especially those idiot that work for Wike in Rivers and t Northerners, Igbo's are just laughing u guys on the one sided appointments, by 2026 PBAT will start appointing Northerners & SS to fool them again

Jagaban presidency dey pepper ibos too much.
E go pepper you die
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by seunodediranivy: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
all the Igbos that are commenting ill about Tinubu appointment are just wasting their time, why, because this present regime does not concerned them, for good 8years they'll just be onlookers, spectators and commentators. After all they're not Nigerians, they are Biafra and you didn't vote for him why are they pocknosing, putting eyes on something that doesn't concerned you, putting eyes, nose and mouth on something you didn't know how it was established. Intrusive set of people.

An Igbo can't be president of Nigeria, write it down. Sio.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by seunodediranivy: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
mayoricid:
Person shouting Yoruba Lokon never chop today and buyin fuel at 700, they are okay with it becos it’s a Yoruba man on power....lol this is why Nigeria no go succeed πŸ˜‚

Why is your headache so terrible like this, after all you are not a Nigerian, how is its governance be your calamity.

he go pain you tired
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Nonexisting1: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
ClearFlair:

Na why you never get 🀣🀣
Buhahaha. You just finished the urrchin, no mercy. Urchhins like him are allover the places shouting it's our turn on empty stomachs but the real people enjoying the so called turn just dey collect appointments left and right with no noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Charly68: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jagaban rewards hard work unlike Buhari and Osibanjo who used and dump many of their supporters ...we only pray that the appointees will work to justify the confidence reposed in them and not to see their appointment as cash cow .
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Dapson73(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Just appoint me as headsllamers hounding officer in chief for peace to reign.

We can't afford another Palestinian terrorists invasion in Nigeria.

Appoint yourself now.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by tnerro1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
E be like say 50% of Nigerians go get appointment for this government 😁😁
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by TheBillyonaire: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
That's cool.

If she does her hand job well she will be awarded oil well, just like Alakija.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Pastorwuta: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Billionairly:
Yoruba people, very sophisticated people who really love nigeria? Am I correct? We greet una oh SMH

Normally they are quick to say what igbos did in 1957 and why they should not be trusted with power. Wind don blow, fowl yash don open. We can see you people clearly now.

Any nigerian that tries to criticize the government they gang up on the thread and rain abuses on them, check the thread of Babachir lawal stating clearly why the current cbn gov is not the best fit for the job and see them insult the old man, because he dares say the truth. But These people are quick to call igbo people hateful, bitter and insultive, the triple face no be here oh, indian styled

I am sure every nigerian tribe is taking notes.

Breath in.... Breath out.... In..... Out..... In again..... Out.

Do this every morning before high blood pressure kee u grin

I nor won hear... "With gratitude to God for a life WRONGLY spent" grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by Nonsoco80(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Yet no appointments for yarimo, freestuffng and leodeking. That is so bad after all their ranting here
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by mrLhanray(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Billionairly:
Yoruba people, very sophisticated people who really love nigeria? Am I correct? We greet una oh SMH

Normally they are quick to say what igbos did in 1957 and why they should not be trusted with power. Wind don blow, fowl yash don open. We can see you people clearly now.

Any nigerian that tries to criticize the government they gang up on the thread and rain abuses on them, check the thread of Babachir lawal stating clearly why the current cbn gov is not the best fit for the job and see them insult the old man, because he dares say the truth. But These people are quick to call igbo people hateful, bitter and insultive, the triple face no be here oh, indian styled

I am sure every nigerian tribe is taking notes.

You no see Yoruba clearly during Obasanjo tenure abi
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by ValarDoharis: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Na lie. This nonsense started from Bubu and APC
legitnow1:
NA GEJ OPEN THE DOOR TO ALL THIS NONSENSE.

WE SHALL SEE.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant by ValarDoharis: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nigerians never learn that if the cockcroaches decides to use raid in the living room, it will die long before the wall gecko feels anything
seeme2:
Anything to make Igbo man wail is welcome. As e dey sweet us e go everly pain them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.