Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (562 Views)

10 Patients Go Blind After Injection In A Kaduna Hospital / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Amazingsoul: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: . by Babangidapikin: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Use chatgpt and make comparison to what is the standard.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
I doubt if that will be accurate sir. I need a real human knowledge, experience and advice.

Re: . by Amazingsoul: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Please I need help I need someone to interpret this result to me. My blood pressure is alarming now and I have to be on drugs.
Re: . by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmm enough reasons to make you scared to deaths
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
My blood pressure is at 170mp sometimes even more. I just feel like I am going to die soon. The last time I went to the hospital before I lost my job, the doctor asked me to do this test. I can’t go back to the hospital now because I don’t have money. Reason I am here for interpretation of this test I did.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Any professional doctor here pls
Re: . by Besuccesful: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
All the professional doctors has travel out of the countryl. I will advice you to post this on quora to get doctors response.
Re: . by Bolubaba(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Your test result is fine. Go and check your pcv. prolonged high pcv results to severe headache, high BP and heart disease.
Re: . by Akposkiz: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Go and check your pcv.
Re: . by EDUECO(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2023
What is your diet like?

I just want you to tell me the pattern of your diet everyday before I can give you any advice.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2023
I eat normal food, I can’t say I am getting the balance diet. I don’t drink at all, I smoke once in blue moon (Can be 5 times in a year) and sometimes I don’t smoke in a year.

What is your diet like?

I just want you to tell me the pattern of your diet everyday before I can give you any advice.

[/quote]
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Thank you everyone who talked about the high pcv. So I google it and what I found is what is happening to me now. In fact my vision is so blurred that I can’t see my phone without being it close to my face.

I need help everyone. I don’t need money I just want to be treated. I am not working now so I don’t have HMO or money to visit the hospital. I will be forever greatful if anyone can help me. I don’t want to lose my eyes I have a young son who this will really affect a lot.

SIGNS OF HIGH PCV

What are the signs and symptoms of high PCV?
Some people might develop vague symptoms such as headache, dizziness, fatigue and blurred vision. More-specific symptoms of polycythemia vera include: Itchiness, especially after a warm bath or shower. Numbness, tingling, burning, or weakness in your hands, feet, arms or legs.
Re: . by Daphilly(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Please I need urgent medical attention for my eyes . I am going blind please I honestly need help. I will appreciate if anyone can link me with an hospital or a physician to check my eyes for me.

I am currently not working m, No HMO or Money to visit the hospital. I am honest. If you are lead by God help me.

Please don’t just read and pass. Please I am loosing my sight.

I can be reach on this email michealsteven1818@gmail.com I live in Lagos island and I can be reach physically as well.

Re: . by Amazingsoul: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Re: . by Daphilly(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning everyone,

So I got 5k from my sister yesterday and I will be going to mother & child hospital in Abraham Adesanya this morning for my eyes check up.

For those who sent an email and encourage me to be strong I appreciate you all. Truth me told I have been suicidal this few days as I am living in confuse state of mind. I am a blogger with over 7k followers on IG and I do skit/acting. I just don’t know what my life will be if I can’t see anymore. I am living in fear.

Heading to the hospital. The eyes is a little clear this morning as I can see my phone words clearly. I will post when I come back from the hospital.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Presently at the hospital but I was told card is 1k while consultation is 7k. Even the 5k I have with me is now 4600 after transportation.

Means I can’t see the doctor again. Still at the hospital just sitting down there because I am just restless. If you stay around here Abraham Adesanya ajah I can be reach physically at the hospital now.

Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2023
I am still at the hospital guys please I need only for 4k to balance with what I have with me so I can see a doctor. Please help me everyone.

You can pay directly to the hospital please. I am in pains and going blind. I need to see a doctor!
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2023
I was told that the test I did was okay. But something is triggering my blood pressure to rise. Which I need to know. Someone here said it might be my pcv; I google it and I felt like that could be true. Because I am having the symptoms already. My vision is blurred, I feel dizziness, like failing down when walking. I need help reason I opened this thread but it seem like I am all by myself here. Nobody cares!

I have always help people on this forum and All my life. But no one want to help me now. I have tried my possible best to to seek for help but nobody bothers to help. What a life. Over 400 human being have read this post and nobody cares.

I leave you all to your conscience.

At this moment my last option is to sell my phone. I need to see a doctor before I go blind. God sees that I am not lying with everything I posted here.

I decided to hide my identity like I said I am into entertainment and I don’t know how this might affect my career if I come out openly.

Thank you to everyone who read and believe me. And to those who you think otherwise, God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / How To Lose Weight Fast 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.