Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB (5078 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video / 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George / Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by okoro: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
mrvitalis:
How is Ikpa IPOB? He has said he is not IPOB

Yet they keep labeling him IPOB
you go explain tire if you can not tell use how to recognize ipob
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Helgreenluv(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
You and your miserable family are next. Keep supporting terrorist
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by kettykin: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
What of instead of arming youths and empowering them to kill security Agents, the youths are armed with business knowhow , empowered with capital to slay the economic world, the money realized will also be used to empower more youths.

My only problem is the Nigerian factor that will target such businesses and with one careless cbn policy or presidency policy wreck peoples hardwork and sweat like was done to Aba the former manufacturing capital of West Africa. Japan of Africa was turned to Gaza of Africa through Nigerian government policy
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
chiagozien:
I just dey allowed you to dey zuzu because your fOolish end here
poorly doctored comments from the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
chiagozien:
Yoruba Muslim Miscreant I do ignore you here because I know your job here.

I know who you're.

You're now paid by those that recruited Simon ekperima to post none sense here and to project their agent.

But your past can't lie,I know you from the day you create this moniker.
Efi Bororo
What you don’t know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
chiagozien:
Yoruba Muslim Miscreant I do ignore you here because I know your job here.

I know who you're.

You're now paid by those that recruited Simon ekperima to post none sense here and to project their agent.

But your past can't lie,I know you from the day you create this moniker.
Sabo ọ dịghị gbasara gị

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by kettykin: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
I really do not understand the wisdom of keeping someone in prison that the courts has set free , may Nigeria never happen to anyone.
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by MightySparrow: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lìkè HAMAS, these fifu are courting trouble.

grin
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by defashan: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Asari that was abusing IGBOs everyday...before. Go and ask what happened to him and his worthless a Asawana Chanting idiots. He said almost 40 RIP in less than 2wks...BODY tell am.

No need for plenty CAP...the SE is VISA free .

Come with your Uniform... cheesy

What happened to Asari and his boys? You are delusional. That’s the nonsense the scanner from Finland feeds you so you are your fellow zombies will keep paying for him to maintain his lifestyle.
Cownu said worse. He promised heaven and earth. Where is he today?

Let me ask you ibos, even if you are not religious or superstitious, why do you think cownu is in prison? Have you thought about that? With all his Israel, Jews, Judaism blah blah, why did Jibril catch him? Why did the enemy catch your messiah? Ever thought of that?
Do you even know what happened to his laptops, phones and the contents of those devices?

You ibos are disappointing. Those that support this Epa of Finland and his mirage are aggressively stupid. Who did this to you?

Your ezendibo threatened Lagos state with ipob. Where is he today? Are you guys ok?

Fulani cattle traders are having a field day in okigwe in the middle of no where and Epa is busy selling fake dreams and spreading fake propaganda about chasing fulanis out of south east. Silly esn and ipob. They avoid okigwe but would come online to chest beat.

Mad mad people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by defashan: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jibril el sudani has finished his tenure and is chilling in Daura. He has passed the baton to jagaban, the same man that cownu hated and urged ipob to burn his properties.

Here is the good news, Jagaban is the president and cownu is in Kuje. Cownu go hear am. His voice is gone, his chest beating is gone. He wished Somalia on Nigeria but guess what? South east Nigeria is worse than Somalia. You all can’t travel home freely.
Your red cap chiefs, obis, politicians will beg Jagaban for his freedom. You will beg till you get exhausted. Jagaban hasn’t got your time.
How can cownu face two of his biggest nightmares?

Cownu is at the mercy of Jagaban. Let it sink in....

What have you lot done to secure his freedom? You set south east on fire. You kidnap fellow ibos. You kill and eat fellow ibos.
What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by JealousCobra(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Pinshurs or damnit. 🤕😎 Images speaks louder than words.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by tungamaje: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2023
defashan:

What happened to Asari and his boys? You are delusional. That’s the nonsense the scanner from Finland feeds you so you are your fellow zombies will keep paying for him to maintain his lifestyle.

Let me ask you ibos, even if you are not religious or superstitious, why do you think cownu is in prison? Have you thought about that? With all his Israel, Jews, Judaism blah blah, why did Jibril catch him? Why did the enemy catch your messiah? Ever thought of that?
Do you even know what happened to his laptops, phones and the contents of those devices?

You ibos are disappointing. Those that support this Epa of Finland and his mirage are aggressively stupid. Who did this to you?

Your ezendibo threatened Lagos state with ipob. Where is he today? Are you guys ok?

Fulani cattle traders are having a field day in okigwe in the middle of no where and Epa is busy selling fake dreams and spreading fake propaganda about chasing fulanis out of south east. Silly esn and ipob. They avoid okigwe but would come online to chest beat.

Mad mad people.

But Fulani no more attack Igbo farmers and villages unlike before all thanks to 'Cownu's ESN the envy of other Nigerian tribes

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by kingsceemark(m): 3:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Pigstormentor:
If Army dey collect like this..

Imagine wetin Fulani dey use their eyes see.. cheesy

Fulani herdsmen terrorists no even dey my area again since last 2 years. We give them woto woto woto woto woto, infact guys dey hungry for free cow meat. Chaii We really missed those free cow meat, we don dey search for those fulanis and their cows morning and night in our forest but no way

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 4:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Pigstormentor:
They can't bare the fact that other groups are springing up and are doing the needful without Noise and Propaganda. Na only Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa Dem know.

And one idiot on this thread was talking Asari Dokubo, the fat PIG as a threat. I spilled my tea reading that shyt ..... grin

IPOB is actually one of the newest Biafra group

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by shortIGBOman: 5:03am On Nov 10, 2023
perez100:
Few days ago, I saw dead soldiers stacked like fish in a Hilux Van posted on Simon Ekpa"s page and he wrote that the zoo terrorists in uniform will continue to collect wotowoto. I saw it on his page but I don't know where it happened. We want peace and we pray that both civilians, those guys and security agents will stop killing themselves because nobody deserves to be killed.

Na una Igbo go still suffer am. Simon Ekpa dey kill Igbo and our Gallant Soldiers dey use any suspected Igbo for target practice grin grin

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Noerection: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2023
[b][/b]
mrvitalis:

IPOB is actually one of the newest Biafra group
and you said Ekpa is not IPOB?
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2023
chiagozien:
Ipob have nothing to do with Simon ekpa,I think they have said it may times.

I know he's working for apc government through devil Umahiii that recruited him for buhari.
this is treason against Biafra Prime Minister
His boys can kill you for this statement
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2023
IGBOs really deal with Fulani herdsmen cheesy

kingsceemark:

Fulani herdsmen terrorists no even dey my area again since last 2 years. We give them woto woto woto woto woto, infact guys dey hungry for free cow meat. Chaii We really missed those free cow meat, we don dey search for those fulanis and their cows morning and night in our forest but no way
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2023
You dey yarn dust...enter SE and talk ...na Photographer you be?? Enter the zone and come and talk trash...you go die sharply... cheesy

shortIGBOman:

Na una Igbo go still suffer am. Simon Ekpa dey kill Igbo and our Gallant Soldiers dey use any suspected Igbo for target practice grin grin
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2023
For people like you..they will peel the flesh from your skull. Just imagine...what else they will do to you? cheesy

Ndimkpurummiri:
this is treason against Biafra Prime Minister
His boys can kill you for this statement
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2023
Pigstormentor:
For people like you..they will peel the flesh from your skull. Just imagine...what else they will do to you? cheesy

even your fellow Ibos Dey avoid south east the land of cannibalism
I can never come to your god forsaken land
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2023
Noerection:
[b][/b] and you said Ekpa is not IPOB?
And has never been
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Dafresh: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2023
defashan:

Mad mad people.
Number 4 noise maker
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Dafresh: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2023
shortIGBOman:

go to Okigwe and fight don't make noise here
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

And has never been
he is an IPOB
Deal with that
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2023
When Nigeria Military is ready for South East, I am sure, those keeping quite and applauding Ekpa boys will be the loudest. Abaribe has been mute, Ohaneze is cool, Ezekweseli is comfortable but let "Operation Python Dance 2" begins, automated activist will emerge for #FreeBiafra
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2023
It has been proven...that the SW is the cannibal hq. So rest that Nonsense. We smashed that Nonsense yesterday and your MOD rushed to clean the collateral damage.

If you want we go again... Worthless PIG. cheesy

Ndimkpurummiri:
even your fellow Ibos Dey avoid south east the land of cannibalism
I can never come to your god forsaken land

1 Like

Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2023
But when the civilians we're killed and you applauded and abaribe cried, what did you say?

You are dirty minded people..

As it is now...let them come sef...men need test something...spits

gr8ofnnetwork:
When Nigeria Military is ready for South East, I am sure, those keeping quite and applauding Ekpa boys will be the loudest. Abaribe has been mute, Ohaneze is cool, Ezekweseli is comfortable but let "Operation Python Dance 2" begins, automated activist will emerge for #FreeBiafra
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by asanausana91: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Arda1000:
Dey wait for pictures
then keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2023
Pigstormentor:
It has been proven...that the SW is the cannibal hq. So rest that Nonsense. We smashed that Nonsense yesterday and your MOD rushed to clean the collateral damage.

If you want we go again... Worthless PIG. cheesy

what is your source?
I’m not Ibo who can swallow everything
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2023
See uncircumcised PIG dey ask me question...

ASK GOOGLE ode..
cheesy

Ndimkpurummiri:
what is your source?
I’m Igbo who can swallow everything
Re: Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Pigstormentor:
See uncircumcised PIG dey ask me question...

ASK GOOGLE ode..
cheesy

your Farder is mor0n

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Political Quiz 2 / Benin Republic / Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.