Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) (4373 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Chijeep(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2023
ekene101:
say what you know, I watched the video two days ago,it happened in Liberia

Any small thing,una don turn am to tribalism.
Not in Liberia ooo. Its in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by HugeElephant(f): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2023
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by BabaHenry(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Na Yoruba child. That's what they specializes in their local communities

Your parents gave birth to an animal undecided undecided
You senseless tribal goat....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2023
She even cross-leg to exact her authority. Which country is this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by BabaHenry(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2023
Chijeep:

You are a confirmed idiot undecided

2 Likes

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by OPICANTO2223: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2023
BabaHenry:

Your parents gave birth to an animal undecided undecided
You senseless tribal goat....

Go to Ibeju lekki, lekki, ajah , mowe ibafo, Ibadan,oshogbo, bariga, VI, obafemi owode, Ilorin, badagri, Akure, Akure, festac , epe etc and see how they swallow smokes from hard drugs. Highest in the world Nigeria.

I wonder why NDLEA is not concentrating more on drug sniffers and smokers than dealers. That young girl probably will be assumed to be una descendant.
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2023
It is well, children like this grow up to be a menace to the society.
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by oloriooko(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2023
come to UK and you will see worse thing angry primary school kids vaping comfortably

Chijeep:
Just imagine the kind of home this girl came from.
She said her parents also smokes but her dad is dead now.

*trying to upload the video but I don't know what is happening

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Panda7(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Checks on her will reveal she is a yoruba muslim child, enshrined in her is waywardness, they have a common pattern with the hausa/fulani breed.
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by okrikaboi: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Chijeep:
Just imagine the kind of home this girl came from.
She said her parents also smokes but her dad is dead now.

*trying to upload the video but I don't know what is happening

Send it through fileshare links. Nairaland has an algorithm to cancel out links.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by ChronicGp(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2023
This ain't new, it happening here in Europe & especially China.... kids smoke with their folks after breakfast, kids as little as five years old

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Brownbetsport24: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Skit
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Godfullsam:

So that you can ruin her completely with weed abi?
and his big gbola

1 Like

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by ekene101: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Chijeep:

oga na Liberia o

Even their pidgin language sef nai i take know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by cmpunk: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2023
to all the bigots.

It did not happen in Nigeria.
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Franzinni: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
You can see potential in her but life has warped her path ... Op she is a minor, why not delete the images and spare her a chance instead of showing her face and sealing her fate online
Re: A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures) by Bobloco: 4:31am On Nov 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, in case you missed it, this is nairaland, not ipob WhatsApp group where all forms of insanities are on display.

If you like, tell your fellow ipob members that the land dispute in your village that has led to multiple killings is due to apc, you are absolutely free, but stop hopping into my mention with that dogshit.

Now, get the heck outta my mention and go discuss whatever nonsense with your fellows.

You have been turned into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland If You Dont Hear From Me I 've Been Killed. / be good to everybody / See Crocodile Killed In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.