Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory (8011 Views)

CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Statement On Nnamdi Kanu / Appeal Court sets aside judgment faulting Adekele’s qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Ikaeniyan0: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
The leadership of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, has distanced itself from a communiqué released by the group’s General Secretary, Chief Sola Ebiseni, where the organisation was said to have faulted the Supreme Court judgment upholding President Bola Tinubu’s election.

According to a statement on Thursday by the group’s National Organising Secretary, Otunba Kole Omololu, the group’s leader, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, and other leaders were not aware of Ebiseni’s press release and did not authorise it.

The statement read, “The world will recall that the Leader of Afenifere himself, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, had congratulated the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces on his election into office, and also expressed solidarity over his victory at the apex court.

“It is then clearly underhanded and mischievous to have such preposterous attack on the judiciary by intemperate elements within the fold, fanning the embers of national discords with political motives, using the name of Afenifere.”

The statement noted that, as the acting leader of the group, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, in the natural and traditional order of Afenifere, is expected to defer to his leader, who appointed him, Fasoranti, without reservations.

“To do otherwise is to tread such ignoble path in national discourse as this unfortunate release reveals,” the statement added.

The PUNCH reports that the communique being disowned by the group was issued by Ebiseni and made available to journalists in Akure, Ondo State capital, on Wednesday at the end of a meeting of the group held at Adebanjo’s residence in Ogbo Ijebu, Ogun State.

The communique partly read, “Nigeria is a federation of entrenched ethnic nationalities which has failed to evolve into a nation because of the deviation from the foundational principles of federalism.

“Except Nigeria is ruled based on true federalism which guarantees inclusiveness, fairness, egalitarianism, justice and a sense of belonging to all its constituent groups, it will remain a mere geographical expression with no sense of common nationalism and patriotism.

“In this connection, the only way forward is to change the military constitution now and re-enact a constitution in line with the foundational federal principles.

“Except this is done now and quickly, all the errors that occasioned the type of electoral shenanigans witnessed during the 2023 general elections and the technical judgement by the Supreme Court legitimising the same will fester ad infitum.”

https://punchng.com/afenifere-disowns-statement-faulting-tinubus-supreme-court-victory/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oga forget about the fraudulent Supreme Court victory

The problem is what’s the way forward

No be victory we go chop

People are committing suicide because of hardship una still dey talk victory

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Toh

Reality dawning things

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Reality dawning things

Oga dollar is 1,200

There’s hunger and poverty

Una mothers in Ogun can’t afford to buy fish anymore

You already know the people who reality is dawning on after voting track recorder

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Christistruth03: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Reality dawning things

They announced that you were banned

It is good to see you

We must not let Nigerians be misled or manipulated against each other by fake News Merchants

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Ola9ja23: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

Oga dollar is 1,200

You already know the people who reality is dawning on after voting track recorder
The entire Ndi fraud Jews of Africa are dying of hunger in your Godforsaken republic 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yoruba are not mate of Igbo. 🤣🤣🤣
We are not crying of marginalization you fake Jews 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yoruba land is the place that your people are struggling to be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop talking down on Yoruba

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by socialmediaman: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by netpro(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Funny how most opponents of Jagaban always end up being his biggest defenders.

It is just a matter of time, even Obidents will be praising him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ola9ja23:

The entire Ndi fraud Jews of Africa are dying of hunger in your Godforsaken republic 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yoruba are not mate of Igbo. 🤣🤣🤣
We are not crying of marginalization you fake Jews 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yoruba land is the place that your people are struggling to be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop talking down on Yoruba

Why the plenty laughter emoji when you’re actually not laughing

Hope say you never craze

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by JASONjnr(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Reality dawning things

Dude, I hope you're doing great?

Because, I was looking for you to get your membership form. This suffering is really eating me up and I can't wait to carry around your BMC card to buy things at a really subsidized rate....😊😊😊

Like this, I want to decamp to join BMC... I swear I will be a good patriot.... And a comrade.😎🙏🙏

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, I hope you're doing great?

Because, I was looking for you to get your membership form. This suffering is really eating me up and I can't wait to carry around your BMC card to buy things at a really subsidized rate....😊😊😊

Like this, I want to decamp to join BMC... I swear I will be a good patriot.... And a comrade.😎🙏🙏

Did I subject you to any hardship?

Call Eluup

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Tjra: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

Our mothers no fit buy fish but na you and your Papa dey wail everyday for Nairaland.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

Oga dollar is 1,200

Are you living in an abject poverty?

Cos your comments is saying so

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Are you living in an abject poverty?

Your comments is saying so

No

I’m from Rivers state not from Yoruba

Na we una dey beg oil to survive

8 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

No

See the way inferiority complex is doing you Shaka Shaka, who asked about your state of origin?

Na when you and your likes would ever be proud of your lineage?

Is the region that so worst that you lots can never be proud of her?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by ecolime(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
The funny thing about this faceless forum is that those selling Okpa and Phone chargers on the bridge will come here and claim millionaire status.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
ecolime:
The funny thing about this faceless forum is that those selling Okpa and Phone chargers on the bridge will come here and claim millionaire status.

Ironically, na Dem still dey complain of hardship.

Distrusted set of people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

See the way inferiority complex is doing you Shaka Shaka, who asked about your state of origin?

Na when you and your likes would ever be proud of your lineage?

Is the region that so worst that you lots can never be proud of her?

The joke is on you that thinks everyone who doesn’t support Tinubu is from South East

Be like South southerners no get phone and internet

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Tjra: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

No

Who dash Shinedu Rivers state? I can bet my left balls this mumu is an OSU from Ebonyi.

I learnt na dem dey hawk Gala and lacasera for 3rd mainland. Someone said they are the Almajiris of Igbo people.

Hunger dey wire the werey head. Na to dey lament 247 on Nairaland.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

The joke is on you that thinks everyone who doesn’t support Tinubu is from South East

Be like South southerners no get phone and internet

Can't really count how many times you have been bursted with this ridiculous impersonating.

South South people in general are not bitter. We all saw and witnessed how they moved on maturely after GEJ's election loss in 2015.

Hahahahaha, Wike is even in Apc now

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Can't really count how many times you have been bursted with this ridiculous impersonating.

South South people in general are not bitter. We all saw and witnessed how they moved on maturely after GEJ's election loss in 2015.

Hahahahaha, Wike is even in Apc now

Lol says a man that never stepped foot outside Yoruba land

Come PH many landlords no dey give houses to Yorubas

Dey whine your self

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

Dey whine your self

No exaggerating but I have been to nothing less than 20 countries.

Why una dey like to dey continue beating una empty chest wey don dey flat because of over beating?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

No exaggerating but I have been to nothing less than 20 countries.

Why una dey like to dey continue beating una empty chest wey don dey flat because of over beating?

20 countries via video games?

Then you’re a total failure if you travelled 20 countries and settled for 30k per month job

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Tjra: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

Dey whine your self
Shinedu, Yorubas are landlords in PH. From Shell to NLNG to SLB, we rule the entire oil industry. We pay our taxes and provide value to the people of Rivers. We also respect our host.

Not you wey travel to Portharcourt from Ebonyi state with slippers and polythene bag come dey hawk for Ikokwu spare part market and Oil mill market every Wednesday.

Mumu dey form PH boy. Niger-Delta people don't jump from one thread to another spilling shit. They don't even do social media 🙄

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tjra:

Shinedu, Yorubas are landlords in PH. From Shell to NLNG to SLB, we rule the entire oil industry. We provide value to the people of Rivers.

Not you wey travel to Portharcourt from Ebonyi with slippers and polythene bag come dey hawk for Ikokwu spare part market.

Mumu dey form Rivers. Niger-Delta people don't jump from one thread to another spilling shit.

Oya I don notice you

Rest

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

20 countries via video games?

Then you’re a total failure if you travelled 20 countries and settled for 30k per month job

The accountant wey dey pay the 30k.

Did they warn you Obidients strictly to just stop using of your free gifted senses?

14 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by taylor89(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

The accountant wey dey pay the 30k.

Did they warn you Obidients strictly to just stop using of your free gifted senses?

After ranting on Nairaland

Immediately it’s 11pm una go go thief plantain for Sagamu

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by helinues: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

After ranting on Nairaland

Immediately it’s 11pm una go go thief plantain for Sagamu

Speaking from experience.

Na to relay your modus of operandi to Sagamu security officers

14 Likes

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Meaning that the Pa Fasoranti's faction approves of Tinubu’s CSU certificate forgery, heroin baronism, identity thievery, guinea pig criminality with Government Colleges in Ibadan and Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by Tjra: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

Oya I don notice you

Rest
I no dey rest until I ensure you grow a brain.

Na me go chase you commot here. I never ready for you yet. hehehe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory by JagabanB: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:
Oga forget about the fraudulent Supreme Court victory

The problem is what’s the way forward

No be victory we go chop

People are committing suicide because of hardship una still dey talk victory
People have been commiting suicide in this same country since time immemorial, people are commiting suicide everywhere in the world, but according to Obi supporters, suicide is because Obi lost election.
U folks, u really need to upgrade or install a functioning medulla.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too / Bauchi Deputy Speaker, Others Dump APC For PRP / The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.