Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine (878 Views)

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu / Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2023
I can’t stand the lies anymore!

I’m not referring to subjective opinions or analysis, I’m talking about facts, 100% objective, undeniable facts.

Does the truth even matter anymore?

Well, I guess we can’t blame people for their ignorance unless we make sure the facts are accessible to them, so I’ll do my best.

Hopefully, this post can be useful to others who face the lies on campuses, on the streets, and even in parliaments across the globe.

So let’s get to it. Lie by Lie.

“The Palestinians want a state. They deserve a state.”

LIE!

They don’t want a state. How do I know? You mean besides the fact that they say it loud and clear.

They HAD a state given to them in 1937 (Peel Commission),

1947 (The UN Partition Plan),

1967 (The Khartoum Summit),

1991 (The Madrid Conference),

2000 (The Camp David Summit),

2001 (The Arabs Summit),

2005 (the Disengagement from Gaza),

2007 (The Annapolis Conference),

2008 (The Realignment Plan),

2010 (The Joint Peace Talks),

2013 (The Joint Peace Talks)

2019 (The Bahrain Workshop),

and 2020 (The Trump Peace Plan).

All those offers were rejected by the Palestinians. They don’t want a state.

“Israel is occupying the Palestinians including Gaza.”

LIE!

Israel moved every singe Jew from Gaza in 2005, including dead bodies who they dug up so Hamas wouldn’t commit the atrocities we now know they would have.

There were zero occupation in Gaza and as far as the claim in general that occupation is what brought Palestinian terrorism? 1929, before any occupation, before there was even a state of Israel, Arabs massacred Jews in Hebron. Google it.

“Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinian People.”

LIE!

From 1990 to 2022 the population of “Palestine” increased from 1.98 million to 5.04 million people. That is a growth of 155% in 32 years.

Does that sound like genocide to you?

By the way, did you see how yesterday, the IDF risked its soldiers’ lives by protecting Gaza’s who wanted to evacuate and protect themselves from Hamas?

That’s a weird way to commit genocide. To protect the people you’re supposed to be annihilating?

I guess Israel is really good at everything but stinks at genocide.

“Israel is an apartheid state.”

LIE!

Fact : Israel is Palestine

There are Arabs in literally every possible role in Israeli society from Judges to politicians to athletes to actors, and on and on.

Arabs enjoy more freedom in Israel than in ANY Muslim country.

Would an apartheid state have representatives from the “oppressed population in their parliament? Exactly. Stop the nonsense.

“Gaza has been a prison since Israel evacuated.”
LIE!

Israel left in 2005, and handed Gaza over to the Palestinians on a silver platter. No strings attached. Immediately the Palestinians burned down the greenhouses and turned Gaza into a terror base.

In 2005, they elected Hamas to lead them. Then, and only then, did Israel decide to defend itself from attacks. There were no blockages and no fences before Hamas was elected.

And if there is any doubt that those measures were necessary, just see what happened on October 7th when Hamas made one hole in that fence.

“Israel targets innocent people in Gaza.”

LIE!

The IDF has made 20,000 calls, dropped 1.5m leaflets and sent 4.4 million SMS & 6 million voice messages urging civilians in northern Gaza to evacuate temporarily for their safety.

Tell me, what other army does that? You have a brain? Use it.

“Israel has killed tens of thousands, most of them children.”

LIE!

Where did you get that number from? What’s that? From Hamas? Got it. I’ll wait. I’ll let you think about that.

“The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the circle of struggle against World Zionism…Islamic groups all over the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.”

Still think they’re a political organization? If so, you’re officially an immoral person. Congrats.

“There are innocent people in Gaza. Israel has no right to attack there!”

LIE!

600,000 German civilians were killed during WW2.
76,000 of those deaths were children.
One night, when the Allies raided Hamburg, 45,000 people died.
Does that make the Allies the villains of WW2?
Does that make WW2 an unjust war?
NO!
The goal of war is for good to defeat evil.
The Nazis were evil for invading Europe and committing genocide.
Hamas is evil for attacking Israel and swearing to do it again and again until they have murdered all of the Jews in the region.

You need to recalibrate your moral compass and better sooner than later.

“Israel is bombing hospitals! It’s a crime against humanity!”

LIE!

Hamas, as documented in video uses hospitals and kindergartens as rocket launching pads. There is video evidence of this.

Israel has and will continue to do everything it can to minimize civilian deaths.

But guess how many times Hamas rockets have hit Barzilai hospital in the last month. Three! That’s right. Where’s you’re outrage? It magically disappeared!

The world thought Israel was behind the bombing of ah hospital in Gaza, they lost it. When the evidence showed that it wasn’t Israel, it wasn’t 500 deaths, and it wasn’t even a hospital but the parking lot adjacent to it, all of a sudden, silence!

Funny how that works.

Let’s see, what lies did I miss? I’m sure there are many more but if you have half a brain in your head, you’ll read this carefully and realize you’re being fed lies and propaganda by a globally recognized terrorist organization.

You’re choosing to believe the lies.

Stop buying the lies and use your brain.

None of what I wrote above is my opinion. These are all hard facts backed up by indisputable evidence.

If you don’t accept any of the above facts, there are only three choices.

1 - You’re ignorant and refuse to learn history.
2 - Your intelligence level prevents you from understanding the facts.
3 - You are a good ol’ fashioned Jew hater and have now successfully found a way to disguise your hatred of Jews by making things up to vilify the Jewish people.

So which one is it?

Stop believing lies. Stop spreading lies. Open your eyes. Believe what Hamas tells you the they say they want all Jews dead and then, they’ll come after all infidels.

Stop dismissing and discounting their words.

I hope this equipped you with some facts for you to let your Ivy League college friends know that they’re siding with the actual genocidal lunatics who will absolutely come for them next.

Good will always prevail and that’s why Israel will be here in 50 years while Hamas will join ancient Egypt, the Romans, the Greeks, the Nazis, and anyone else who has tried to annihilate the Jews. They are long gone but the Jews and their homeland is here, strong, united, and 100% set on sending Hamas straight where they belong.

Stand with Israel.
British Mandate coin, minted in 1927 - Include These letters in Hebrew, circled in red, the aleph and yod, which are an abbreviation for Eretz Yisra’el,”The Land of Israel.”

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by OPICANTO2223: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Very shameful. Islam is an ideology of death. How in the world we come across this Islam?. From honor killing, jizyah, beheading, grooming and terror sponsoring to destruction of world democracies etc.

Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. It's a matter of time to explode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues, seunmsg, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, obiedun and other Allakubomb demonic servants right now

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Anyone in support of either Hamas or Isreal is a religious bigot. EOD

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2023
It seems the Hamas has ran out of fuel In recent weeks, dead on arrival. Israel showed class.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
Anyone in support of either Hamas or Isreal is a religious bigot. EOD

Fact check what was written there

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
It seems the Hamas has ran out of fuel In recent weeks, dead on arrival. Israel showed class.

A nation ordained by God can never be mocked

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 6:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Dontcry09985:

Fact check what was written there

What gibberish was written there? Is that why Isreal occupy Gaza, West Bank illegally for decades?

I can never justify the terror attack by Hama's men on Oct 7, same way I can never justify Isreal killing innocent Palestine when they claimed they are fighting Hamas.

Why not face Hamas and leave innocent Palestines out of it?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

What gibberish was written there? Is that why Isreal occupy Gaza, West Bank illegally for decades?

I can never justify the terror attack by Hamasen on Oct 7, same way I can never justify Isreal killing innocent Palestine when they claimed they are fighting Hamas.
Why not face Hamas and leave innocent Palestines put of it?

That post above is for your little brain to get knowledge but yet you still argue because you slam your skull daily .

The coin is even there , bring your facts and stop saying rubbish.

There are more than 13 facts there you can counter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

I can never justify the terror attack by Hamasen on Oct 7, same way I can never justify Isreal killing innocent Palestine when they claimed they are fighting Hamas.

Ehhh Israel should use biscuits and sweets to lure Hamas out of tunnels under hospitals shey ?

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2023
Dontcry09985:

Ehhh Israel should use biscuits and sweets to lure Hamas out of tunnels under hospitals shey ?

It is out of stupidity for Isreal who surrounded themselves with enemies and still not put their house in order. Hamas took advantage of the protest across Isreal while planning the attack.

Your neighbor should be your friend. Why negotiating deals with Saudi Arabia which is not sharing border but neglect your closest threat in discussion

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

It is out of stupidity for Isreal who surrounded themselves with enemies and still not put their house in order. Hamas took advantage of the protest across Isreal while planning the attack.

Your neighbor should be your friend. Why negotiating deals with Saudi Arabia which is not sharing border but neglect your closest threat in discussion

Well said , your own Nigeria Is not in order with world worst porus border .

You think it's easy ? They did not put their house in Order,then why did you think the fence was built? Because they know the animals who scream Allah Akbar to murder kids .

Egypt is an Arab nation why did they build fence also to and not open it for Thier fellow Muslim? Jordan is there why not open thiers ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Dontcry09985:

Well said , your own Nigeria Is not in order with world worst porus border .

You think it's easy ? They did not put their house in Order,then why did you think the fence was built? Because they know the animals who scream Allah Akbar to murder kids .

Egypt is an Arab nation why did they build fence also to and not open it for Thier fellow Muslim? Jordan is there why not open thiers ?

You are not getting the point. Hezbollah in Jordan, Hamas in Gaza, Syria and Iran are also threat . Why not work things with those who surrounded you before going far.

Btw, Egypt government might be claiming to be innocent but they also aided Hamas in weapon shipment cos most of the Hamas weapons came through Egypt border.

The millions of Palestines that have been displaced for decades, do you think they have forgotten? The innocent Isreal people killed by Hamas, do you think its something easy to forget.

This is an unending generational war

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Gentlevip: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2023
Israel and Zionist have already dug it's hole

It will never end well for them. It's a fact.
You can't occupy someone's land bomb it's children try to dictate to him. Become hated by more than 70% of the world. Persist in that path. And think you are winning or your bombing days are there to stay.

Israel is doomed. I pity the day when they will choke in their own medicine and call for help

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Gentlevip:

You can't occupy someone's land bomb it's children try to dictate to him. Become hated by more than 70% of the world. Persist in that path. And think you are winning or your bombing days are there to stay.

Israel is doomed. I pity the day when they will choke in their own medicine and call for help

Lover of terrorism, Israel will never fall .

Go o your Imam and tell him you read it here, mark it , remember it , digest it and have peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by KevMitnick: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2023
Gentlevip:

Oga thoroughly read what was written by the Op and try your best to comprehend it instead of ejaculating all over the thread and spitting all these threats and obscenities. You intentionally blocked your reasoning so that you can come dance naked in public... continue deceiving yourself and try to calm down to avoid high BP... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

You are not getting the point. Hezbollah in Jordan, Hamas in Gaza, Syria and Iran are also threat . Why not work things with those who surrounded you before going far.

Btw, Egypt government might be claiming to be innocent but they also aided Hamas in weapon shipment cos most of the Hamas weapons came through Egypt border.

The millions of Palestines that have been displaced for decades, do you think they have forgotten? The innocent Isreal people killed by Hamas, do you think its something easy to forget.

This is an unending generational war

And you think a group of terrorists can fall Israel, remember these are fractions from the country.

Yesterday Hamas targeted Palestinian president and killed one of his guard.

So to tell you not all Palestinians are in support of Hamas, second the Jordan king is not in support of what Hezbollah Is doing both in Jordan and Lebanon.

Now this is just a fraction.

Israel alone fought six Arab nation when they were united, 6

Not fractions of terrorists in the country, I mean the whole country 6 of them .

Today Jordan and Egypt are respecting themselves apart from unstable Iran why ?

Egypt fought Israel and regretted after Israel won and collected huge portion of Thier land from sannai.

Same thing with Jordan, they had to beg and Israel gave them back Thier lands , same way Israel gave Gaza back to the Palestinians in 2005 just 2 years before Hamas was elected

But instead of building school and hospitals they use the land for terrorism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2023
KevMitnick:

Oga thoroughly read what was written by the Op and try your best to comprehend it instead of ejaculating all over the thread and spitting all these threats and obscenities. You intentionally blocked your reasoning so that you can come dance naked in public... continue deceiving yourself and try to calm down to avoid high BP... grin grin grin

I trie oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Dontcry09985:

And you think a group of terrorists can fall Israel, remember these are fractions from the country.

Yesterday Hamas targeted Palestinian president and killed one of his guard.

So to tell you not all Palestinians are in support of Hamas, second the Jordan king is not in support of what Hezbollah Is doing both in Jordan and Lebanon.

Now this is just a fraction.

Israel alone fought six Arab nation when they were united, 6

Not fractions of terrorists in the country, I mean the whole country 6 of them .

Today Jordan and Egypt are respecting themselves apart from unstable Iran why ?

Egypt fought Israel and regretted after Israel won and collected huge portion of Thier land from sannai.

Same thing with Jordan, they had to beg and Israel gave them back Thier lands , same way Israel gave Gaza back to the Palestinians.

But instead of building school and hospitals they use the land for terrorism

No suicide bombing during that time, no nukes as at then. You see why Isreal need to think twice or thrice self
Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

No suicide bombing during that time, no nukes as at then. You see why Isreal need to think twice or thrice self

Use Google or at least go to YouTube.

There have been more than 200 suicide bombers before 2008 , check when Israel built Thier fence.

Before it was open for all but without provocation and the suicide bombings promoted Israel to build the wall , so no propaganda by any Head slammer will work that Israel fenced them in a cage , an open air prison and so on

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by KevMitnick: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Did you read the post above? What negotiations are you talking about again? These guys don't want to negotiate, they want to annihilate Israel completely, that'd their sole aim. After more than ten offers made in negotiations since the 1930's, they still refuse to accept peace. You can't ENFORCE peace on a neighbor who's only aim is to eliminate you.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

And again you cannot, I repeat can never win Israel in technological warfare.

Nuke or bomb or anything unless something new and alien, if it's for nuke forget it .

Since up till today have you heard of anything called "Arrow"?

What you hear mostly is Iron dome right?

Good , now search Israeli Arrow air defense.

Then search for Thier nuke neutralizer .

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2023
KevMitnick:

Did you read the post above? What negotiations are you talking about again? These guys don't want to negotiate, they want to annihilate Israel completely, that'd their sole aim. After more than ten offers made in negotiations since the 1930's, they still refuse to accept peace. You can't ENFORCE peace on a neighbor who's only aim is to eliminate you.

Which talk would they listen to when their land is still currently illegally occupied by Isreal?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by helinues: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Dontcry09985:

And again you cannot, I repeat can never win Israel in technological warfare.

Nuke or bomb or anything unless something new and alien, if it's for nuke forget it .

Since up till today have you heard of anything called "Arrow"?

What you hear mostly is Iron dome right?

Good , now search Israeli Arrow air defense.

Then search for Thier nuke neutralizer .

Anyone in support of either Hamas or Isreal is a religious bigot

That should help

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Anyone in support of either Hamas or Isreal is a religious bigot

That should help

The work of Israel if from the directive of Yaweh, God in heaven the most high .

Let that sink in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

Which talk would they listen to when their land is still currently illegally occupied by Isreal?

Name th Land Israel was occupying in

1937 (Peel Commission)

And

1947 (The UN Partition Plan)

I will wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by sainttwist1(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:

check the mean of occupy pls
what is been occupied

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by adesegun121(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2023
sainttwist1:
check the mean of occupy pls
what is been occupied

Helinues has since ran away

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by freakyamanda(f): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Both Hamas and the Israeli govt are terrorists. Only difference is that Israel has more capacity to murder children.
helinues:

Re: Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine by Dontcry09985: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2023
freakyamanda:
Both Hamas and the Israeli govt are terrorists. Only difference is that Israel has more capacity to murder children.

The whole of Palestine are terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Stossel Talks About Healthcare / Republicans, Lies, Deception, Shamelessness, Hoax / Breaking News: Quake In Western China Kills 400, More Buries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.