Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu (4574 Views)

Witches Predict Outcome Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Primaries Conducted By Sacked Chairman, Abure In Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Illegal-LP / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by boldtruthalways: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2023
The evil monster that destroyed Nigeria, you are ready again for another level of destruction for Imo, Bayelsa and Kogi. God will judge you and His wrath you'll not stand for the havoc you wrecked in Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Confirm4real(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Who cares

Going to vote in Nigeria is waste of time and energy...

Evil and Wicked leaders everywhere.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Nonsoco80(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2023
I will never vote in this country again. Going forward, my voters card is just for a identification and nothing else. Whoever the INEC want to win , let him win.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by boyesola: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by PHAYOL81: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Okay, but only free and fair election please
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by jigaxsol: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2023
No be me go vote again for Nigeria...
Elections to me now should be holiday, time to rest in my house
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by chiefolododo(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2023
I understand
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Israel07: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2023
Good to go to supreme court... Pls don't waste ur time and even risk ur life this useless politicians... Let them have the country and continue their looting while the supporters join the rest of the plebs and soon to be plebs to suffer the consequences of their evil choices. Pls don't risk ur life for nothing. If NLC chairman isn't safe then who are you. They will deploy millions of soldiers and police men yet thugs 'll have a field day right in the presence of just one police man placed as a pawn in the polling unit. This country is not deserving of ur patriotism, don't let nobody gas light you into risking ur life for nothing
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Arabk25: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Good to go and collect dollar from politicians again you mine?
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by 77up(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2023
mooremoney:
For the rubbish election u have been conducting. U will not miss hell, that I know
Hell fire gateman🙂
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Nonywendy(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Good to go and will end up doing rubbish
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Otunski: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Useless professor. Good to go in helping criminals rig their ways into power. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Savanahustle: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
They will say they are ready now, 2 seconds after election they will say they had a glitch, whatever that means..
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by TRAPLORD13: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Forget it.
Seats already sold out.
The elections go hold but na just format
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by bigcasava1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yeye man na him talk still mess up.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by caracas: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thunder fire this man 100000 times a day for insulting our sensibilities…..
Imagine the effrontery, to say we will continue to provide good fair n credible elections for our democracy…..
I don’t blame you ppl , I blame those military men we have in Nigeria today, that have refused to take this power from you evils….
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Hollandia2030: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
mooremoney:
For the rubbish election u have been conducting. U will not miss hell, that I know
😂😂😂
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by mukthar2000(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chigorkizz:
Bro.My business has been crippled by this government policy. Look! I can't even buy diesel for my plants.
Eyaaa, I understand ur grievances, everybody was in pains since the past government with their wicked policy that crippled many business, but let all be hopefully and always channel our anger to them through media.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Alusiizizi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
I didn't open this tread to read the narratives of this Yakubu character, who really should be hawking pure water on the streets but instead was installed into such a sensitive position, but instead to read the comments.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by hardcore007: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yakubu
grin grin
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by ud4u: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonsense inec
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by ud4u: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
This criminal
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Chibuiken: 2:37am On Nov 11, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/11/10/bayelsa-imo-kogi-guber-we-are-good-to-go-inec-boss-yakubu-provides-fresh-update-on-readiness/
What is this man still doing as the INEC boss. After failing himself and Nigerians in the last general elections.
It's a shame it's coming from a prof
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by TruthsFM: 2:46am On Nov 11, 2023
Who’s Yakub deceiving? Believe the Inec chairman at your own peril
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Minime10(f): 4:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Good to go on your Selection exercise 😎
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by Chigorkizz(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2023
mukthar2000:
Eyaaa, I understand ur grievances, everybody was in pains since the past government with their wicked policy that crippled many business, but let all be hopefully and always channel our anger to them through media.
Lo! You're trying so hard to put the blame on the last government . For your mind,you are talking to someone that's not aware of the ruins and hardship this present government have caused Nigerians.

Abeg,go collect your 30k monthly stipend in peace.
Re: Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu by mukthar2000(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Chigorkizz:

Lo! You're trying so hard to put the blame on the last government . For your mind,you are talking to someone that's not aware of the ruins and hardship this present government have caused Nigerians.

Abeg,go collect your 30k monthly stipend in peace.
Really, u mean the present government that causes the hardship peoples are facing presently? Its well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic : Man Eats Up A Day Old Baby (viewers Discretion Advised) / Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB / More Fireworks Over List Of Public Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.