Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions (372 Views)

7 Medical Conditions That Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction / Pls Help. My Menses Flow Is Getting Shorter / Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by Westwood2580: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2023
Good morning Nairaland family! Please there's something eating me up that make's me think everyday. I celebrated my 25th years last month but what I have come to realized is I kept getting shorter everyday. I actually I'm not a tall person but lil bit average but for the past five 6 years I'm yet to add an inch of height but instead I'm growing shorter. This shit is affecting myself esteem so bad even kid's that I'm way taller than before suddenly overtook me with lot of margin. I can't confidently ask a girl out because of my height. Even with little funds weh i take dey hold body sef still low esteem wan kill me. Please what could be the medical conditions to it.
Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by ShenTeh(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Westwood2580:
Good morning Nairaland family! Please there's something eating me up that make's me think everyday. I celebrated my 25th years last month but what I have come to realized is I kept getting shorter everyday. I actually I'm not a tall person but lil bit average but for the past five 6 years I'm yet to add an inch of height but instead I'm growing shorter. This shit is affecting myself esteem so bad even kid's that I'm way taller than before suddenly overtook me with lot of margin. I can't confidently ask a girl out because of my height. Even with little funds weh i take dey hold body sef still low esteem wan kill me. Please what could be the medical conditions to it.

You are not getting shorter. You don't have any condition. In fact, it would be a condition if you continue to grow tall by inches at 25. There's nothing wrong with you.

The mind is the greatest weapon and would not hesitate to destroy its owner if not properly used.

You are just probably adding weight now and think you are getting shorter. Are you taking any measurements of your height to ascertain your claims.

Stop feeding your mind with negative thoughts. It will only make you develop unnecessary inferiority complex. As you grow older you'd find that people are too busy with their own problems that your height doesn't mean a jot to them.

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by OBTOREPA(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Shortaliasis

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by adesegun121(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Can you upload your pics let see
Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by Westwood2580: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2023
ShenTeh:

You are not getting shorter. You don't have any condition. In fact, it would be a condition if you continue to grow tall by inches at 25. There's nothing wrong with you.

The mind is the greatest weapon and would not hesitate to destroy its owner if not properly used.

You are just probably adding weight now and think you are getting shorter. Are you taking any measurements of your height to ascertain your claims.

Stop feeding your mind with negative thoughts. It will only make you develop unnecessary inferiority complex. As you grow older you'd find that people are too busy with their own problems that your height doesn't mean a jot to them.
Thank you sir. I only do comparison with myself and other's who happens to be same height but suddenly got taller than I am.
Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by nzoptunechi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Looks like you been gaining weight lately, plus ya mind be fvckn ya dirty
Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by seborrhic: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Westwood2580:
Nigerians with their wild beliefs without reasoning and facts.
Mr man you are not getting shorter,other people are just getting taller than you in height so you now feel you now feel relatively shorter.
Live with life the way you are and focus on more important things!
Yuck!!
Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by jamesversion: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Westwood2580:

You didn't get shorter, the kids just kept growing until they outgrew you.

Though i can't relate to short peopls feelings, but I feel for your concern. Nothing should bother a man in addition to this harsh economy.
Re: Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions by Mason9: 8:09pm On May 16
If you are experiencing a significant reduction in height, it is essential to consult with a healthcare provider to determine the underlying cause and appropriate treatment. Early diagnosis and intervention can help manage the condition effectively and improve your quality of life. Out of network reimbursement

(1) (Reply)

Good Times Ahead In The SW! / 4) The More Normal The Best Weight Loss Product ! / To Be Honest..when Last Did You visit the dentist *pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.