Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Adjustable Sound Settings With DTS Technology On Infinix Smart 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Adjustable Sound Settings With DTS Technology On Infinix Smart 8 (1290 Views)

Seamless Entertainment Experience With DTS Sounds On Your Infinix Hot 9 / Nigeria Puts 5G Technology On Trial, Powered By MTN. Becomes First In West Afric / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adjustable Sound Settings With DTS Technology On Infinix Smart 8 by AvaGrace: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Hi Nairaland

Thanks to DTS technology and its 200% super volume capability, the Infinix Smart 8 smartphone provides an excellent audio experience. With the use of the 200% super volume feature, users can increase the device's sound output by up to 200%, producing louder and clearer sound.

The digital sound processing system known as DTS technology produces a surround sound effect in addition to improving the audio's quality and clarity.

The user may also adjust the sound settings using DTS technology to suit their tastes. For example, they can switch between several modes like music, movie, game, and smart.

A rich and immersive sound experience is provided to the user with the Infinix Smart 8's loudspeaker and 3.5mm jack, which enable DTS technology and a 200% super loudness.

Those who enjoy playing games, watching movies, listening to music, or making crystal-clear phone calls may consider the Infinix Smart 8.

https://priceinall.com/product/infinix-smart-8/

(1) (Reply)

Swap My Black G1 Htc To Bb / Bb For Sale Curv2 Torch Bold2 3 4 / Free Shipping On The Injoo I1s And I2s Including Accesories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.