Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs (20844 Views)

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by tsdarkside(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Very shallow thinking people ... very daft ... information is everywhere still they can't find their path... most of them always looking for free food... na wetin make most of them dey Japa ... they can't really think government this and that ... company decided to follow the market trend he dey talk rubbish ... even apple do big screen phones straight up ... if not for US ban on Huawei sef ... the company would have been top of the chain , even Samsung won't lead droid again... and again which country company no dey fold up sef and get issues ...

their eyes go clear when foreighn goverments start sayin enough is enough....

shebi germany has already started....
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by CaptainFM1: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2023
This is the low level Nigeria has reached now.
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Annahh(f): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2023
I like this one. Pap loading. The tin milk is even much for me, one satchet will do for a plate of pap.

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by SSpeter(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2023
TCMNetwork:

Milk is a luxury in Nigeria. The poor can't afford to use a tin of liquid milk that costs over #500. Some don't even think of using milk. Thank goodness for those sachets that cost #100
Devaluation and corruption made your currency weak and poverty skyrocketed. I knew security men who would come to our local kiosk in the 90's to buy a tin of peak for 19 naira, in the 90's you hardly get powdered or sachet milk, it was affordable to all those who had something doing. It was never a luxury item
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by judecares1(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Ignoring cassava man like you gives you the room to feel smart. grin grin grin grin grin

This just the beginning for all those who are supporting evil in Nigeria.

Fearyourcreator:

Modern illiterate... una . mental ability to low to survive modern times only high to give excuses for failing Una self.... I won't reply you again .. take responsibility of your life ... no government will help you .. help yourself... oponu
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by sboga: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2023
omo which kain joke b dis them even come say na full potential we go reach.

im thinking that man in middle took that sachet , e reach full potential, come Bleep those 3 marketing babes up an down.

see him dey smile like he don chop
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by virtuousMe(f): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmm, what's the RRP?
Na so Hollandia give us evap that year for #15 or so, the thing don reach #150 now.
I'm so sure the introductory price for this will be #120, but retailers won't be able to sell at that price due to a meagre margin of just #4, them go kuku sell for #130, when peak see sey e dey sell for #130, Dem go change price to #121 from the initial #116 so as to take from the #14 retailers are getting.
Tin go come be #600/#700

You are wise
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by scholes23(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's now they're waking up
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by stevups(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
It has reached your side too, awon werey. The person wey never belleful, say Na him go think about peak of 700. You never see anything
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Peak is always late to the party...!

Wetin Hollandia and some others don dey sell for years now. tongue
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by omartins(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmm, what's the RRP?
Na so Hollandia give us evap that year for #15 or so, the thing don reach #150 now.
I'm so sure the introductory price for this will be #120, but retailers won't be able to sell at that price due to a meagre margin of just #4, them go kuku sell for #130, when peak see sey e dey sell for #130, Dem go change price to #121 from the initial #116 so as to take from the #14 retailers are getting.
Tin go come be #600/#700

Seems you are a Sales Rep? Soooooo on point.

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by akan102: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
That's the Poverty Package...
Very soon Peak milk will be packaged in "Eyedrops"
I Learnt Candles are almost replacing Toothpicks in Nigeria, owing to their new sizes
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mini poverty pack.
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Fearyourcreator: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

their eyes go clear when foreighn goverments start sayin enough is enough....

shebi germany has already started....
Lolzzzz.... na them go start over again na ... their wahala... not that one can't even move but some even sold their assets to relocate... it's crazy ooo
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Emmanueledu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
They’ve probably realised that Hollandia has more sales with this type of pack🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by correctguy101(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmm, what's the RRP?
Tin go come be #600/#700

No businessperson can/will make heaven- My Grandfather's words

grin

So, all ye church goers, whose prophets, mog and bishops are into any kinda business. Hear my grandpa and be wise...

Verily verily, I say onto thee, no man or woman that has ever done one business or the other and acquired excess profits from said business will enter the kingdom of my father. undecided

grin
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Bfly: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Since price's bern going up, poor man must still be given a choice
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Rybnyk(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
We the garriandsugar enterprise proudly endorse this milk.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by KennethEnyi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wahala for poor man o
Which one be mini pack again🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by jojothaiv(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
We the garriandsugar enterprise proudly endorse this milk.
As a proud member too, I'm not interested in this new milk, I'll always go with the tested but trusted garri, sugar and probably kuli kuli...

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by OlujobaSamuel: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
omartins:

Seems you are a Sales Rep? Soooooo on point.
Nope, run my biz though.
I've studied the sales trends well enough, most of us in our homes are into trading, parents inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by tsdarkside(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz.... na them go start over again na ... their wahala... not that one can't even move but some even sold their assets to relocate... it's crazy ooo

your head dey their....!!

somebody even gathered the amount of 8k euros from familie and friends to risk his life all the way reach europe....

imagine that....

calculate how much 8k euros is in nairas....
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Mcreloaded(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Because you want to rebrand by reducing quality and quantity you now write this many long story.
You go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Fearyourcreator: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

your head dey their....!!

somebody even gathered the amount of 8k euros from familie and friends to risk his life all the way reach europe....

imagine that....

calculate how much 8k euros is in nairas....
Na follow follow and show offs plenty pass .. most of them are liability to those countries or useful for yeye work oyinbo no wan do ... them feel say them dey important... If you play GTA5 ... one of the radio stations there where someone making manifesto for game ooo... them dey talk am say them go send immigrants away ... lolzzzz .. I just dey laugh ... even inside game them no like blacks... Many NIGERIAns mumu no be small... build your country you say No you wan go chop soft life .. oyinbo no mumu at all ... it's modern slavery baby
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Like peak like 3 crown
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Buharidgeneral: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
That's the Poverty Package...
Very soon Peak milk will be packaged in "Eyedrops"
I Learnt Candles are almost replacing Toothpicks in Nigeria, owing to their new sizes

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Allisgud: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sapa size
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by OlujobaSamuel: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
virtuousMe:

You are wise
Thanks. Grateful
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by OlujobaSamuel: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Shutup... e get time una dey rich... Obasanjo time you no build house buy car or build businesses, Jonathan too came nothing... na too dey complain Everytime you Sabi ... Wetin you achieve when your Messiah dey wey you don sell off ... eyin werey Yi... so peak milk can't make that kind thing again abi them no get satchet before ... oponu... even iPhone wey no dey do pass one flagship don introduce xr and other small ones .. anything to bad mouth your country dey always sweet una .. eyin oloriburuku
Lol, I no wan respond to this your post but I can't just keep my eyes off it since morning wey I don dey see am.
My dad will say, naija no good na song, we sing am for Azikiwe, Shagari, Buhari, Obj, Gej, etc, we go sing am for the next person, wetin you dey sell then wey people no dey buy again?
As long as people dey sleep and wake for this country, e must to get food chop.
I've actually used that as one of my tenets in life, and I thank God, I'm a survivor.
Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by Fearyourcreator: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, I no wan respond to this your post but I can't just keep my eyes off it since morning wey I don dey see am.
My dad will say, naija no good na song, we sing am for Azikiwe, Shagari, Buhari, Obj, Gej, etc, we go sing am for the next person, wetin you dey sell then wey people no dey buy again?
As long as people dey sleep and wake for this country, e must to get food chop.
I've actually used that as one of my tenets in life, and I thank God, I'm a survivor.
1993 election you Sabi Wetin them use campaign... I even hear some saying country will scatter , I dey always laugh say civil war wey kill over 900k people happen country no divide... e easy naso Samsung never create their own OS since ... na manage we go manage everything... bros no let anyone deceive you ... money dey this country like crazy... Alakija building for ikoyi them never finish before people collect am finish... million dollars level... Money dey this country aswear... na people no wan reason or looking for fast money cus of social media pressure.... most of those always complaining govt govt ... check them well , their family members dey part of those wey dey spoil this country .. them just want everything soft without doing anything... you dey hear ko SI ere ni Moscow... even Chinese people dey work very hard... no soft life anywhere... One have to work for it ... Many are hypocrites, if you know what some citizens dey do ehn ... you go fear them pass politicians or some family members dey do to one another... anyone relying on anyone for this life no get life...
Most youth now go school still can't find solutions to problems but blame blame ... since many sef na assistance them take write WAEC... the world we are today is result orientated... your output determines what you make... wealth takes time sef ... how young people wan kill themselves is what I don't understand... start early if na wealth the person wan amass ... person wey no get get value go dey abuse government... very funny lots ..

1 Like

Re: Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs by oxiide22(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mynd44:

Sponsored Post
how can I delete a thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.