Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) (25598 Views)

Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja / Stefflon Don Helped Burna Boy To Gain International Recognitionโ€™ โ€“ Nigerian Lady / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by israelmao(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Do you want government institutions and security forces in Nigeria to be at your beck and call?Just have good money and do well in doling it money out to key officers in these institutions once in a while.
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by hafeeanubasy: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2023
ImDStar:
After consciously and knowingly voting for an evil leader, you now turn around and asked us to pray for better country and wish the country well.

You're very very mad and docile.

This is for all bigots.
Any candidate that is not your own choice of candidate is evil?

Bro,YOU ARE THE EVIL HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by globalresource: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2023
But he can't try it in US or UK
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Kingosytex:
Idiotic lawless country where everyone worships money and fame cheesy
I can't imagine Burna doing same in the States. These guys do travel out and comport themselves but become extremely lawless as soon as they step into Nigeria.
Meanwhile, I thought the Lagos State police command ordered for his arrest for harassing the woman and her husband in the club?
Naija is a huge joke.
..abi... that is the power of money, dollars ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by gfon(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Kingosytex:
I can't imagine Burna doing same in the States. These guys do travel out and comport themselves but become extremely lawless as soon as they step into Nigeria.
Meanwhile, I thought the Lagos State police command ordered for his arrest for harassing the woman and her husband in the club?
Naija is a huge joke.
you never call for the arrest of your constituency leaders that deprive your people of basic amenities of life, nah Burna be your headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin

-----
For Those who want to make money from email surveys
REGISTER here:
www.3rnestxchange.com.ng -
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by ebufa: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2023
chiiraq802:
cool

Odogwu burna!!!!

Better dan retired 'she tell me say crooner'

the skull miners are determined to bring dis one down.........make him no play to the script! b4 their treachery goes full code on his destiny! I no call anybodi name o!!
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by aylipple: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2023
This video won't hold up anywhere. I expected to see the multiple award winning singer captured on video actually breaking a traffic law but I didn't see any; until a complete video showing him driving "one way" is made public, this particular one isn't solid enough to hold him accountable, if at all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Nigeria has the poorest police, the oldest polices officers, the most illiterate polices and the most shameless police officers in West Africa.
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2023
Teacaon90:
Not a new thing
.. what did burna boy do there...how did he disobey the traffic laws over there..I have watched the video and did not see anything he did against the traffic laws
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by iamoyindamola(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2023
This guy no they ever trend for good reasons
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by phkka1(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2023
Poverty has made our people to loose their senses.
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2023
I watched the video..I did not see burna boy flouting the traffic laws ..can you explain the traffic laws he disobeyed there...just asking

2 Likes

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Pat081: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Make him find them something Sha.
That is what they want to get they did not do for Jesus
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Colson(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Nairaland broke asses already condemning the Nigerian police without watching the video. Burna didn't flout any traffic rule. Them NL 100mb brokies no get data to watch the video grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by GeniusWeb: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2023
For Naija just have money, you're free to do as you like

BTW, get affordable website design, app development, eCommerce Website, etc.. Check my Signature For Contact
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Mrfeel: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Shit happens in a corrupt country, Burna boy can slap all the police officers and spit on their faces after "dashing dem" money...that's how corrupt Nigeria is.

Meanwhile, Abeg, Is Amala an American Food? Eastern tribal bigots should ban every other food not just Amala, any food that is not South Eastern food should be banned including meatpie and eggroll, Infact, sardines should not be eaten in Southeast because it is a foreign fish.

Na craze dem dey take cure craze.
I know you are looking for likes and mentions so I mentioned you so you can be happy

But you are not in the position to tell the east what to ban or not
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Artscollection: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2023
If they can do it for pen robbers why not for burna that has made is proud outside naija.
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Lawless Society grin grin grin
He is being hailed as he flouts the Rule grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Pls this is nothing to worry too much about though I'm not supporting flouting traffic rule but pls free Burna on this and I hope the police officer won't be punish for doing this.
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by justmondris: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
chiiraq802:

Burnaboy is greater dan all past present and future Government officials

They deceive yourself. Make he open his mouth talk this nonsense make you see wetin go happen to him career within 20minutes.
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by bonnyhope: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
chiiraq802:

Burnaboy is greater dan all past present and future Government officials

You can say this because this is Nigeria where some personalities are above the laws

He should try to evade traffic law in UK and let's see
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Shikena(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Johnbull abeg no go try am with your okada o
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
ImDStar:
After consciously and knowingly voting for an evil leader, you now turn around and asked us to pray for better country and wish the country well.

You're very very mad and docile.

This is for all bigots.
Ooogba followers spotted
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Shikena(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
We have serious issues. Even Rufai Oseni who criticizes every 'criticizable' flouted a most basic traffic law and was still claiming right sad .
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by adefitim(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
African Icon
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by justking(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Old News
Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Abeg, how can BB be in Lagos and Canada at the same time?
Since when do we have oyinbo police in Lagos. See officer hand?๐Ÿ˜„
https://pitchfork.com/news/burna-boy-announces-north-american-tour-dates/

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kingosytex:
Naija is a huge joke.

The clout chasing video blogger played the joke on his viewers. ๐Ÿ˜
BB is presently on tour in Canada and the US.
https://pitchfork.com/news/burna-boy-announces-north-american-tour-dates/

Re: Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) by Teewonders(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
I can bet with my life that burna boy can never try this in benin Republic ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฏ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son / AY Insults Basketmouth On Twitter!! / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.