Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews (6077 Views)

Anyone Get Feedback From Food Concept / GTB Feedback After Gamified Assessment / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by phkka1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
It depends on how urgent you are needed in the establishment.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Entanglement: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Stop looking for salary Jobs, it's a modern form of slavery,

1. They tell you when to come to work

2. They tell you how to dress

3. They pay you how much they choose no matter how much the company makes

4. They tell you when you can rest and when you can eat

5. They have total control over your life

6. They own your whole life
so which money I go use take start business undecided

Just because he dey easy for you to mine one or two skull 💀 to establish your business doesn't mean others will follow your suit undecided

We just want to earn a decent living! And not everyone can be an entrepreneur!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Mendula35(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
JesusDeliveres:
I track Lost or stolen phones or devices

A trial will convince you
Oga send me the training I paid for na or return my money bf everyone here hear wetin happen
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Entanglement:
so which money I go use take start business undecided

Just because he dey easy for you to mine one or two skull 💀 to establish your business doesn't mean others will follow your suit undecided

We just want to earn a decent living! And not everyone can be an entrepreneur!

Did Dangote mine skulls to start his business?
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Caleb15(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
1 year max
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Adewale1603(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
NwaliE01:
My job with a multinational company back home in 2009 took about 3 months before they invited me for training.
Good things sometimes requires long suffering.
Keep faith alive bro.
you're taking about year 2009. Life and Things were still in order then. Not unlike now. You can't be comparing 2009 with 2023

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:
I noticed that most companies do not get back to candidates with feedback after interviews. What is the maximum time to get feedback after interviews?

That's why u shld apply for all WorkNigeria.com jobs...response must be gotten within 21 days
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Rubyjade: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Once you hear "we will get back to you", just know they will never get across to you
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Entanglement: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tajbol4splend:

Did Dangote mine skulls to start his business?
didnt dangote borrowed from his father to start his business undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by hexenbiest: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Here to take home some lessons from the comment section. But in the meantime you can take advantage of the oraimo green Friday and purchase the new unveiled spacepods via their eShop

Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by adeoyekay(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
Once you hear "we will get back to you", just know they will never get across to you
This is what I heard day before yesterday I was wondering about it.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by Rubyjade: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
And once you hear " when do you think you can start"? just know you are getting hired
adeoyekay:
This is what I heard day before yesterday I was wondering about it.
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by phemmyfour: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
tonesky:
I noticed that most companies do not get back to candidates with feedback after interviews. What is the maximum time to get feedback after interviews?
They don't do that in this part of the world. You can't put a time to it cos it depends on several factors like urgency, coy policy, availability of resources etc
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by adeoyekay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
And once you hear " when do you think you can start"? just know you are getting hired
Should I forget about it
Re: How Long Does It Take Get Feedback After Interviews by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladol Vacancy - Urgent / Society For Family Health (SFH) Nigeria Recruitment, April 2013 / How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.