Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. (923 Views)

New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. / Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? / HOUESES AND LANDS AVAILABLE AT ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting investment opportunity.

I have returned to Ogbeke Nike, Enugu state to develop a new estate. Please note that the main interest we have here is immediate development of these properties, and so I have planned it in such a way that the purchase cost will include the development package aimed at getting this estate in motion immediately.

Those who pay for lands at this estate will be getting the following;

1. 60 x 100 plot of land (about 557 square metres)
2. Land titles in their names
3. Survey plans in their names
4. Courier service to deliver their land documents
5. Full fencing of their lands
6. A gate
7. 1 bedroom self contained apartment (that can serve as the security post.
8. You also get to see the progress of work on your fencing and B/Q on this very thread.

We are intending to start off the sale of these plots and immediate development as soon as now, starting price is N10,000,000, and the cost could increase or decrease according to our naira value.

You can pay into my company accounts;
Tigerkenn Homes Nig Ltd
Access Bank

You can always reach me on phone or WhatsApp chat with this number 0803 335 0750, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Where is Ogbeke Nike?

Ogbeke is an integral part of the Nike community in Enugu state that started from The centre of Enugu city and stretches all the way to Ugwuogo Nike, sharing boundaries with Igbo Etiti and Isi Uzo Local government areas of Enugu state.

Ogbeke Nike as a town is rapidly developing as building and industrial developers look for more space to extend, since Enugu urban is filled up. Ogbeke is sitting on both sides of a very important link road which moves from Enugu town to Opi Nsukka, and all the way to the northern parts if Nigeria. A very busy road.

Ogbeke is the 3rd town down the road from the newly completed T junction flyover at Abakpa Nike. The 3rd town from Nike lake resort hotels Enugu. You only pass Amorji Nike, Ibagwa Nike before getting to Ogbeke n8ke.

1 Like

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Although I will download the Google earth images of this location later, but its important to note that this land is very close to the road, and is easily accessible, in fact, more accessible than the previous land I would have bought in this town.

The blue dot is my location as I stood to download the Google map, the land is less than 400 metres on the major road leading to Opi Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
We can accept part payment for this land, the first installment must be N5,000,000, before we can agree to spread the rest over 1 year period. In line with the economic realities as regards to inflation, each subscriber should reach out to us so we can talk about the instalment conditions. Thanks

0803 335 0750
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
A view of the road leading to this land.........

Very accessible land.

1 Like

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Some estate developments are already ongoing at the next town nearby. Completed houses, we already have neighbours around.............

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2023
Buy a piece of land from us today, and we shall start building a structure for you on the land as from tomorrow.

10 million naira for one plot of 60 x 100 feet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Still selling, N10m for one plot with gate house and fence with gate.

Buy peace of mind.
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by tivta(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
spyder880:
Still selling, N10m for one plot with gate house and fence with gate.

Buy peace of mind.

Does the N10 million include soak away, plumbing and electric fittings for the one room house?

1 Like

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
tivta:

Does the N10 million include soak away, plumbing and electric fittings for the one room house?

Yes, however this soakaway will be the makeshift type that will only be adequate for the one room house, not the main building. Just a small 4 ft 6 inches cubed structure buried in the ground. Thanks.
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Buy your land this Christmas, we have very well positioned plots here...........
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14
Lands still available for sale this new year.
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by dongc(m): 9:34am On Jan 15
Is this market place close ? I saw video about this building material market...

Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 9:43am On Jan 16
dongc:
Is this market place close ? I saw video about this building material market...

It's close, but not too close to main Enugu city centre. Its closer to the newer developments at around Nike axis, going down to Nsukka. Its a nice place at Ugwuogo Nike.

The market that is nearer to the city centre is the new Building materials market at Ugwuaji on the Port Harcourt Express road.
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 9:44am On Jan 16
The state government has released a plan to start the construction of a road from Owo, passing through this town Ugwuomu to Enugu.
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by dongc(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16
spyder880:

It's close, but not too close to main Enugu city centre. Its closer to the newer developments at around Nike axis, going down to Nsukka. Its a nice place at Ugwuogo Nike.

The market that is nearer to the city centre is the new Building materials market at Ugwuaji on the Port Harcourt Express road.

Thank you...
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by noCAP(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21
Do you have another that isn't towards this nike side?
Re: Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. by spyder880(m): 7:00am On Jan 22
noCAP:
Do you have another that isn't towards this nike side?

Yes, I have another that is at a town called Akpuoga Nike. Very close to Eke Obinagu junction near Emene Enugu. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Duplex Or Bungalow In Ilorin / Invest In Residential Property In South Africa / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.