Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family (11987 Views)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail, Orders Accelerated Hearing / DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Eecho(m): 4:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Mlors:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
Stop scamming people here .
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Tinububalls: 5:07am On Nov 11, 2023
The day he dies, other major tribes residing in Southeast should leave the zone that same day because there will be a reprisal killing.
Also, any Igbo in any other part of Nigeria should touchdown southeast that same day if possible.
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by tishbite42: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Bliss4Lyfe:
Nnamdi Kanu death is a sure banker for the liberation of Biafra.

I studied history and know once a forerunner dies, the next in command takes over and the next significant event is for the international community to create a buffer zone and divide that country.

I hope the yorubas wont think it possible to attach theirself to Igbo or SS at the end of all this.

It will be impossible. Look to your people in Togo and go in peace will be the mantra.

Forget the lies of the ooni of ife, igbo and yoruba are never related.

Yoruba know where to locate their relatives in Togo.

Kanu has children, wife and in his 50s, if he die today, he did not die young or early.

However, that death will be very expensive to all you one Nigeria lovers, especially those of you that like oil and gas.
You just said it all
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by fexyrich(m): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2023
All of you wishing Nnamdi kalu death might die before him...Mark is somwhere...Evil minded people 😠😠😠😠
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by fexyrich(m): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2023
oyebanji44:

or the FGN should sentence him to death...this is the only way he can be free . ... grin grin
All of you wishing Nnamdi kalu death might die before him...Mark is somwhere...Evil minded people 😠😠😠😠
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Voiceofthestree: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
This man should not die in their custody or else there would be war in this country....

Abiola no die for prison heaven sake
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by fredoooooo: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
This man should not die in their custody or else there would be war in this country....
Same mouth you made before he was put there, till today Nigeria still dey exist, we had presidential elections and different elections and nothing happens

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Efilse: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Tenplet(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2023
jrusky:
Kanu is not in any bad health so let all noise makers keep quiet, he will rot in DSS custody.

I think his supporters called him messiah so how come messiah is sick? Messiah can't be sick he is super human so he should rot in DSS free room shey una dey very silly baa? Una go learn in hard way....

DSS, pls hold him till forever.

Sorry ipob messiah can't be in bad health it's not possible....
Unity begger grin
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Benwallt(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Kanu is already serving life imprisonment. Even his family will not see his dead body. His people have abandoned him to his fate
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Lumarstone: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2023
DSS is treating NNAMDI KANU as an orphan.
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Josephkabila12: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2023
ch214:
The Federal Government is playing with fire 🔥 and the Nigeria government should not think they will escape the consequences should any harm befall Nnamdi Kanu.

If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu Biafrans will hold this people responsible;
Pastor Oyedepo
Enoch Adeboye
Omoyele Sowore
Asari Dokubo
Uhuru Kenyatta
Yoruba and northern Politicians
Northern Consensus movement who place 100,000 million naira bounty on IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
ibo buffoons with noise

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Hyper77: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2023
ch214:
The Federal Government is playing with fire 🔥 and the Nigeria government should not think they will escape the consequences should any harm befall Nnamdi Kanu.

If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu Biafrans will hold this people responsible;
Pastor Oyedepo
Enoch Adeboye
Omoyele Sowore
Asari Dokubo
Uhuru Kenyatta
Yoruba and northern Politicians
Northern Consensus movement who place 100,000 million naira bounty on IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

What happened to your senators and representatives? What have they said and done?

You guys love to shift blames and issue threats.
Make all of una getaaaaaaaaaaaaat 🤣
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu must die for peace to reign in the South East

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2023
Lumarstone:
DSS is treating NNAMDI KANU as an orphan.
He is not an orphan before?

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Okoroawusa: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2023
43Ronin:

the Jews are in every part of the world but they know their home. also the actions of elitist politicians and soldiers cannot be used to judge the igbos, basically the character of one cannot be assumed to be same for many.... NK is a problem tinubu should do away it. Let it go with buharis problem. The last thing nigerians need now is the death of Kanu. Kanu's only relevant cos he won over the igbo working class both home & abroad, half of those igbo are obidients the other half are fence-sitters but when he dies all igbo will unite for separation. its a war the Nigerian economy will never recover from. There will be no sitting on the fence this time around because it will be a just war. and when the matter is judged internationally igbos would find favour.
You people will just sit in your corner and be typing nonsense. So you are now the spokesperson of all the Igbos in Nigeria?
Let the idiot die let's see nah...

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by 3ice9ce: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2023
Tinububalls:
The day he dies, other major tribes residing in Southeast should leave the zone that same day because there will be a reprisal killing.
Also, any Igbo in any other part of Nigeria should touchdown southeast that same day if possible.

No one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Tinububalls: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2023
3ice9ce:

No one has the monopoly of violence.
Yes, but some can be suicidal.
I'm a blunt Igbo boy.
Igbos and fulanis are opposite side of same coin.
I will say it here for those who doesn't reside in the east, the word BIAFRA can never die.
So Nigeria should get ready to give us the Hitler treatment or leave to get the BIAFRA and kill ourselves by ourselves.
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/10/dss-denies-nnamdi-kanu-access-to-visitors-due-to-deteriorating-health-family-alleges/
This is the kind of treatment Elemefe-that bald vulture thief should've been given too but some useless fkn Nigerian leaders are corruptable
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by 3ice9ce: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2023
Tinububalls:

Yes, but some can be suicidal.
I'm a blunt Igbo boy.
Igbos and fulanis are opposite side of same coin.
I will say it here for those who doesn't reside in the east, the word BIAFRA can never die.
So Nigeria should get ready to give us the Hitler treatment or leave to get the BIAFRA and kill ourselves by ourselves.

This is the stupidity we all talk about. Kanu dies in FG custody but you want to kill innocent people from other places in the SE. Na them imprison Kanu?
If Kanu dies and you start killing non-Igbos, hope you won't start crying when non-Igbos butcher Igbos in reprisal killings and burn their properties?

You can't be fighting for Biafra and be calling Lagos no man's land.
You can't be fighting for Biafra and be fighting for political offices in regions outside Igboland.
Secession requires strategy and political moves, you lot have done nothing about that.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Sharpsharp00123: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Na you wan go fight the war tongue
which war?

U igbos no dey tire to dey brag on rubbish?
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Tinububalls: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2023
3ice9ce:

This is the stupidity we all talk about. Kanu dies in FG custody but you want to kill innocent people from other places in the SE. Na them imprison Kanu?
If Kanu dies and you start killing non-Igbos, hope you won't start crying when non-Igbos butcher Igbos in reprisal killings and burn their properties?

You can't be fighting for Biafra and be calling Lagos no man's land.
You can't be fighting for Biafra and be fighting for political offices in regions outside Igboland.
Secession requires strategy and political moves, you lot have done nothing about that.
You guys laugh while we stay, but cry when we want to leave but claim we're destroying the country.
From your statement now, can you see it can lead to another civil war?
Talking about Lagos, nobody gives a hoot about Lagos. Those doing it are just trying to pull your legs. I haven't been to Lagos all my life, not that I can't go but I don't see a need to.
Many of us now prefer Abuja to Lagos.
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by BreakingNews21: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2023
omenka:
Mtscheew.

Who is Kanu when we now have Ekpa leading us?

Yes, leading All the way from Finland. 😄
I read in history books that Napoleon had the balls to leave the island of Elba and returned to France to reclaim his throne.😉
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Patojargz: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2023
Make that pal go down first! Naija go too hot... Remember hausa is against balablu govt...
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Penisman: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2023
chiagozien:
Nothing much happen to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Obey the court order and release him

Not until he finishes eating the watery beans that has been cooked for him.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2023
Tenplet:

Unity begger grin

Are you alright? I think you are mad.

I'm telling DSS they should never release that bastard called Kanu and you are talking unity beggar.

Are you mad or something

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by julaion: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2023
Bhella5:
If he wants to die let him die nothing will happen. Stop beating your chest 💪 hian! No be everything be Nzobu nzobu
hell will be lose on all all ur generation,you will be wiped out completely
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Hsurdluxury: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/10/dss-denies-nnamdi-kanu-access-to-visitors-due-to-deteriorating-health-family-alleges/

hope they will not kill this man in detention

i weep for biafrans they have compromise what their forefathers stand for

the great ojuckwu was never celebrated as a true freedom fighters till his death

ojuckwu never hate any tribe,but hate injustice

dear biafrans stop hating other tribes,speak with one voice and seek for your freedom from this British invaders that forced democracy on us and kill , humiliate our forefathers

my advice:mazi Nnamdi kanu should not die in detention,it doesn't worth it
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Menclothing: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2023
julaion:
hell will be lose on all all ur generation,you will be wiped out completely

You said this b4 he was arrested take action now no be mouth
North will act and don’t just talk

Nigeria no regard this mouth again
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Hsurdluxury: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

this is the usual threat,that has keep him in detention

you have freedom,but this man freedom is restricted

pray he gets out and all igbo comes together and restrategise

everything is not violence

i pray igbo land doesn't become another gaza if war erupt ,how will innocent children and women escape

i pray one day igbo man becomes the president of this nation,maybe then he can devide this country peacefully or else war is not the way out
Re: DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family by Jemex003: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

Dey Play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? / All 16 APC Ward Executives, Supporters Defect To PDP In Sokoto / Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.