Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense (299 Views)

Ads Txt Problem On Ezoic / Google Ads Disapproved / Not Getting Approval From Adsense??? Delete Your Disapproved Adsense Accounts. S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense by RickyPunter10: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good afternoon to all the bloggers and webmasters on this platform.

I'm having an issue on my blog that's beginning to get me depressed. I built a football predictions blog 4 months ago, currently the blog in bringing in reasonable numbers of organic traffic globally which is quite impressive as a newbie to the system.

So I registered and applied for a Google Adsense account though my top priority was to monetize my blog with Ezoic, which also affiliate with Google Adsense.

After meeting all Ezoic requirement for monetization, it was down to one which is the domain approval from Google Adsense before Ezoic could start displaying Ads on my blog.

Surprisingly, I got A domain "DISAPPROVED" message on my Ezoic dashboard cited to low value content / Navigation issue a month ago.

I decided to improve on that by writing lengthy articles, but still got the "DISAPPROVED" message again after re-applying yesterday.

Honestly, it's beginning to kills my passion, right now I don't really know what's I'm doing wrongly, please I need someone that can help me resolve this issue and also guide my steps on this journey.

I really need the Domain approval from Google Adsense linked to my blog.

Thank you

Re: Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense by okosodo: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na WordPress dey winchi you
Re: Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense by adex3g(m): 2:16am On Nov 11, 2023
Your website url, let me see And I will help you
Re: Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense by kelvindj98: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2023
It's because you are in the football betting niche. It is difficult (not impossible) to get adsense approval for betting. And since ezoic is also an adsense partner they will reject you.

What is your traffic size? I work with an ad network that collaborates with sites in the gambling/betting niche, I may be able to link you if your traffic is good enough.
Re: Disapproved Domain On Ezoic And Google Adsense by online4business: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
RickyPunter10:
Good afternoon to all the bloggers and webmasters on this platform.

I'm having an issue on my blog that's beginning to get me depressed. I built a football predictions blog 4 months ago, currently the blog in bringing in reasonable numbers of organic traffic globally which is quite impressive as a newbie to the system.

So I registered and applied for a Google Adsense account though my top priority was to monetize my blog with Ezoic, which also affiliate with Google Adsense.

After meeting all Ezoic requirement for monetization, it was down to one which is the domain approval from Google Adsense before Ezoic could start displaying Ads on my blog.

Surprisingly, I got A domain "DISAPPROVED" message on my Ezoic dashboard cited to low value content / Navigation issue a month ago.

I decided to improve on that by writing lengthy articles, but still got the "DISAPPROVED" message again after re-applying yesterday.

Honestly, it's beginning to kills my passion, right now I don't really know what's I'm doing wrongly, please I need someone that can help me resolve this issue and also guide my steps on this journey.

I really need the Domain approval from Google Adsense linked to my blog.

Thank you
Change your theme to a fast theme

(1) (Reply)

Shared Web Hosting, Resellers Hosting And Master Resellers Hosting / Plsssss!!!!! I Nid Answers / Professional Bloggers Kindly Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.