Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It (1706 Views)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealer, Intercepts Cocaine, Meth, Illicit Substances / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by nototribalist: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
The old criminal have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair. i feel sorry for poor people in current Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by StreetFight: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
nototribalist:
The old criminal have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair. i feel sorry for poor people in current Nigeria

Take your drugs at appropriate time. Also, whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Bobloco: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
angry
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by ch214(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
StreetFight:

Take your drugs at appropriate time. Also, whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
You are the one to take your drugs at appropriate time because you are talking without thinking, the op is saying the truth and you are attacking him.

Your tribalism will take you nowhere instead it is going to destroys you and you better leave op alone or else.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQCTIYv-nA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by ch214(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
nototribalist:
Op, you are saying the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQCTIYv-nA
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by banku: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Your thief, drug peddler, money and drug mules are better than theirs.

Mention one of your rulers that are not worse.

It is only in Nigeria that Biafrans as rebels that fought a war, invaded Midwest, old Rivers and West would come back and allowed to form Nigerian Government.

Now deny it, deny their coup, deny killing leaders of other ethnic groups but not theirs, deny being Head of Nigerian Army, deny being Gov. of CBN, deny being Finance Minister, deny being Chairman of Constitutional Committees in the Senate and House - deny Unitary Government under Ironsi that destroyed Regional Power forever -deny deny.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Ayodeoba: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
nototribalist:
na Igbo man Dey cry pass. This dollar issue com Dey make una cry pass other tribes. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by dominic17: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
undecided undecided Just dey laugh at some people stupidity, You forget Igbo are mostly traders and inflation favors trading because old stock that was bought at cheaper exchange rate will be sold to you and your brothers at the higher rates the trader will make more money
Ayodeoba:
na Igbo man Dey cry pass. This dollar issue com Dey make una cry pass other tribes. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Nice2023(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
nototribalist:

U are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Ayodeoba: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
dominic17:
undecided undecided Just dey laugh at some people stupidity, You forget Igbo are mostly traders and inflation favors trading because old stock that was bought at cheaper exchange rate will be sold to you and your brothers at the higher rates the trader will make more money
then stop crying! You guys have been the most vocal tribe wailing about hunger, it surprise them when I say am not suffering, they just want all of us to suffer together. Na lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
nototribalist:
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously

1 Like

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by ch214(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ayodeoba:
then stop crying! You guys have been the most vocal tribe wailing about hunger, it surprise them when I say am not suffering, they just want all of us to suffer together. Na lie
You are a professional village liar and you can lie for Amala and corn people.
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜„
Yorubas are the ones crying and wailing about hunger more than other tribes, yorubas suffering under tinubu Is oduduwa breaking news in yoruba land now, even your pretending have no packaging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjWbYrHIGhE
Yoruba's we voted Tinubu but he disappointed us we Regret our decision.. watch mix Reactions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Ayodeoba: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
ch214:

You are a professional village liar and you can lie for Amala and corn people.
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜„
Yorubas are the ones crying and wailing about hunger more than other tribes, yorubas suffering under tinubu Is oduduwa breaking news in yoruba land now, even your pretending have no packaging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjWbYrHIGhE
Yoruba's we voted Tinubu but he disappointed us we Regret our decision.. watch mix Reactions
okay fine it’s true, then stop making noise. Stop crying for us. Shey naso you love us ni

1 Like

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by helinues: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dear Lord, we are praying and begging you to allow the born wailers to locate their free gifted senses wherever they might have kept it.

IJN we pray, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by dominic17: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yes, we are vocal because it's in nature to spide by its name. We are never afraid to say things the way there are. that doesn't mean crying or wailing if other tribe are the way Igbos are, Nigeria leaders will learn how do things right.
Ayodeoba:
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Godfullsam(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
dominic17:

grin grin

How many old stocks do you have? 😊

So na only igbos dey do business for Nigeria grin
Other tribes are gradually taking over trading business from you guys but you are myopic ally daft to realize it until it becomes too obvious.

An average business man will always prefer a cheaper and more accessible foreign currency to run business rather than relying on an imaginary old stock to double his/her profit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by ch214(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ayodeoba:
okay fine it’s true, then stop making noise. Stop crying for us. Shey naso you love us ni
You are talking rubbish!

I am here to press the button that will make you cry and wail louder and which I have already started.

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

You will continue to wail and cry as I laughed at your ignorance and foolishness.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by dominic17: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
If you have knowledge of economics you understand that consumers are at the receiving end, traders will simply pass the boarding of high cost of business to the consumers that was why SW women were protesting in Abeokuta over high cost living
Godfullsam:

grin grin

How many old stocks do you have? 😊

So na only igbos dey do business for Nigeria grin
Other tribes are gradually taking over trading business from you guys but you are myopic ally daft to realize it until it becomes too obvious.

An average business man will always prefer a cheaper and more accessible foreign currency to run business rather than relying on an imaginary old stock to double his/her profit.
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by Godfullsam(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
dominic17:
If you have knowledge of economics you understand that consumers are at the receiving end, traders will simply pass the boarding of high cost of business to the consumers that was why SW women were protesting in Abeokuta over high cost living

Your knowledge of economics did not tell you the law of demand which state that the higher the price of a commodity the lower the quantity demanded grin
Go to markets and see how traders are complaining due to low patronage.

Igbo boy want to teach me economics grin
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by ican2020: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Just dash FG red card and focus on your life that’s the only way to truly survive
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by nototribalist: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2023
yarimo:
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously

Why are you people triggered, I didn't even mention any name.

1 Like

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2023
nototribalist:

Why are you people triggered, I didn't even mention any name.
nothing wrong in advicing you to take your drugs seriously

1 Like

Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by dominic17: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Watch this video and come back and tell how hard Tinubu policy hit Igbos

https://fb.watch/ofdoQDzslv/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Godfullsam:

Your knowledge of economics did not tell you the law of demand which state that the higher the price of a commodity the lower the quantity demanded grin
Go to markets and see how traders are complaining due to low patronage.

Igbo boy want to teach me economics grin
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by dominic17: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Watch how Igbo are crying πŸ˜‚ https://fb.watch/ohOjCDJqnv/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Ayodeoba:
Re: The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It by orisa37: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
YOU ARE TREADING ON DANGEROUS GROUND. WATCH YOUR TONGUES IDIOTS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Only Igbos Getting Attention When Nigeria Has 250 Ethnic Groups? / Ganiyu Ogunleye Of Ndic Is A Thieving Blackmailer / James Ibori Convicted Twice For Theft!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.