Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Rev Fr. Angelo Unegbu Challenge On Prove Of Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Fr. Angelo Unegbu Challenge On Prove Of Miracles (167 Views)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Angelo Unegbu Challenge On Prove Of Miracles by Anselemchi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
QUESTION FOR OUR EYE DOCTORS

We also have a question for our eye doctors: since you started practicing, have you ever heard of (from colleagues, in seminars, workshops, lectures, medical journals, magazines, or newspapers) or encountered any case of a blind person who miraculously gained or regained his or her sight after a man or woman of God laid hands on him or her? We would also like the eye doctors to reply to us before Monday, November 13th, 2023, so that we can bring the discussion and investigation on miraculous healing of the blind to an end.

Thanks

Fada Angelo Chidi Unegbu
Re: Rev Fr. Angelo Unegbu Challenge On Prove Of Miracles by immortalcrown(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin

This one pass table shaker, na area scatter.
Re: Rev Fr. Angelo Unegbu Challenge On Prove Of Miracles by jaephoenix(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anselemchi:
QUESTION FOR OUR EYE DOCTORS

We also have a question for our eye doctors: since you started practicing, have you ever heard of (from colleagues, in seminars, workshops, lectures, medical journals, magazines, or newspapers) or encountered any case of a blind person who miraculously gained or regained his or her sight after a man or woman of God laid hands on him or her? We would also like the eye doctors to reply to us before Monday, November 13th, 2023, so that we can bring the discussion and investigation on miraculous healing of the blind to an end.

Thanks
C
Fada Angelo Chidi Unegbu
I am a practicing physician of 18 years experience.
In medicine, we have phenomena we can't explain that occurs. Such phenomena include patients who get better sometimes without taking drugs. For example cancer cases,(which we call spontaneous remissions) . However these unaccounted phenomena happens in both religious and irreligious folks. Thus we can't say their faith was the cause. In fact, the irreligious folks that experienced such do not recall praying or being prayed for. So its too random to attribute such to any supernatural cause or deity.
Now to your question, I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM MY COLLEAGUES ANY SUCH THINGS AS HEALING FROM PRAYER OR ANY ACTIONS. NEITHER HAVE I READ ANY APART FROM CHURCH GATHERINGS WHICH OF COURSE CANT BE VERIFIED.
I always tell those christians or their pastors to come to my hospital where I have real sick people

(1) (Reply)

Church Of God (seventh Day) Elects New International President / WHY Must You Goto Church On Dec 31st Night??? / Warning!!! Do Not Read This Article If You Don't Want To Die...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.