Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations (33874 Views)

Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys / Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by superCleanworks(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

I pray he wins so he can silence the naysayers
David has payed his dues from the time of damiduro to kante

Kante. That jam is on drugs.

Fave lifted the vibe of that song.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Ashawoman82: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
FitCorper:
Congratulations bully. But I think WizKid is better and more down to earth.
mention 2 hit song wizzy has since last year till now ..
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Tetraozonaitera: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
DDIA:

I no like frog voice but make him win all three so that e go humble arrogant burna boy.

Burna is too arrogant and pompous.

I think say na me alone the pride of that guy dey piss off.
Too arrogant for my liking.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Elated Davido has reacted to his 3 Grammy nominations.

Davido was nominated in 3 Grammy categories:

Best Global Music Performance (FEEL, Davido)

Best African Music Performance (“UNAVAILABLE,” Davido feat. Musa Keys)

Best Global Music Album (Timeless, Davido)

Reacting, Davido posted on social media:

Abi. Congratulations in advance Baddest. Your first Grammy will likely be the Feel song category. That Feel song was great and is an evergreen song.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

I pray he wins so he can silence the naysayers
David has payed his dues from the time of damiduro to kante

Abi
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
TheWinterBird:
He will definitely win this time. It's your time Davido. You've been deserving of a
Grammy/Grammies for far too long now. Congratulations in advance.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
MrTed:
Congratulations to Davido on his 3 Grammy nominations! He deserves to win for the following reasons:

He is a pioneer of Afrobeats. Afrobeats is a global phenomenon now, but Davido was one of the artists who helped to put it on the map. He has been releasing hit songs for over a decade, and he has collaborated with some of the biggest names in music, including Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, and Drake.
His music is innovative and exciting. Davido is not afraid to experiment with different sounds and genres. His music is always fresh and exciting, and he is constantly pushing the boundaries of Afrobeats.
He is a global superstar. Davido has a massive following all over the world. He has sold out stadiums and arenas on multiple continents, and his music is streamed millions of times every day.
His album "Timeless" is a masterpiece. It is a cohesive and well-crafted album that showcases Davido's versatility as an artist. The album features a mix of uptempo dance tracks and slower ballads, and it is sure to appeal to a wide range of listeners.
Here are some specific examples of why Davido deserves to win each of his nominated categories:

Best Global Album: "Timeless" is a truly global album. It features collaborations with artists from all over the world, including Nigeria, Ghana, the United States, and Jamaica. The album also incorporates a wide range of musical styles, from Afrobeats to pop to R&B.
Best African Performance: "Unavailable" is one of the biggest Afrobeats songs of all time. It has over 100 million views on YouTube, and it has been streamed millions of times on Spotify. The song is a catchy and upbeat tune with a positive message.
Best Global Music Performance: "Feel" is another massive Afrobeats hit. It is a slow-tempo ballad with a beautiful melody. Davido's vocals are on point, and the song is sure to touch the hearts of listeners all over the world.
I am confident that Davido will win at least one Grammy Award in 2024. He is a deserving artist, and his music is loved by people all over the world. I am excited to see what he achieves next.

Exactly! Especially the Feel song.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by crossbreedwears(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
What about feel?
viodemus:
Unavailable no sweet reach Rush - Ayra star.

Go plan another music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
DAVIDO MUST WIN SOMETHING IN JESUS NAME AMEN .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Focusmind:
This is his time. He will win at least one of the categories

Abi
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Simpubozz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
This dude is always in competition with whoever he thinks he’s competing with. Even if you feel the achievement of your peers would also complement your own career too, don’t make it too obvious , otherwise when your peers achieve what you are yet to achieve, your congratulatory message might sounds like jealousy.
Well, Big 🦅 for life
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by viodemus: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
crossbreedwears:
What about feel?

You think am na. E reach?
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by RPG2020(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
tunize:

I love his music no doubt, he has paid his dues but if awards are really 100% transparent bro Davido is not winning anything you see Rema he might get double, burna is also there, Ayra Star this guys without sentiment at this moment forget them be fire compared to David.

grin enter house
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
AnietiePictures:
Feel will give him the Grammy
....dem go feel it!

Same here! Thinking that is where his first Grammy will be coming from.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
NeckingNgulping:
I'm rooting for you buddy. Go get it..

Same here!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Tetraozonaitera: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
CaptainFM1:

So that David can sling down Goliath right?

"If dey wan turn Goliath, I be David for life. Oluwa dey my side o"

If Davido wins two. 30BG gang go diss Burna like kilo de.

The next song from Davido go be hit straight.
He is good at diss songs.

"Caroline save your drama you don't need me in your soap opera o" (@ Caroline Danjuma)

"Tell Odogwu say we love to party" (Burna wey dey go waylay him for parties)

"Dele na my boy" (@ Dele Momodu)

"If they want turn Goliath I be David for life" (@ African giant)

If E win two awards.
Next single or album don blow already.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Go on boy, you've paid your dues

Abi

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
peacettw:
Truly proud of Davido. My all time favourite artist. I hope you win this cos you deserve it

Same here!
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by CaptainFM1: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

"If dey wan turn Goliath, I be David for life. Oluwa dey my side o"

If Davido wins two. 30BG gang go diss Burna like kilo de.

The next song from Davido go be hit straight.
He is good at diss songs.

"Caroline save your drama you don't need me in your soap opera o" (@ Caroline Danjuma)

"Tell Odogwu say we love to party" (Burna wey dey go waylay him for parties)

"Dele na my boy" (@ Dele Momodu)

"If they want turn Goliath I be David for life" (@ African giant)

If E win two awards.
Next single or album don blow already.

Nice line.
Omo, the noise in his songs no make me hear those lines clearly.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Pauliaette(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
I trust Davido, him to win all
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Yinksy09(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Check out the recently launched oraimo space pods.

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Tetraozonaitera: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Nice line.
Omo, the noise in his songs no make me hear those lines clearly.

Lol

U are wicked

Davido is a star
No one fit take that from him
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Dbull my man. grin
p
Your own time go come grin
Dey play o
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Ay04z(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Congrats... Meanwhile

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by kissdabride: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
MrTed:
Congratulations to Davido on his 3 Grammy nominations! He deserves to win for the following reasons:

He is a pioneer of Afrobeats. Afrobeats is a global phenomenon now, but Davido was one of the artists who helped to put it on the map. He has been releasing hit songs for over a decade, and he has collaborated with some of the biggest names in music, including Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, and Drake.
His music is innovative and exciting. Davido is not afraid to experiment with different sounds and genres. His music is always fresh and exciting, and he is constantly pushing the boundaries of Afrobeats.
He is a global superstar. Davido has a massive following all over the world. He has sold out stadiums and arenas on multiple continents, and his music is streamed millions of times every day.
His album "Timeless" is a masterpiece. It is a cohesive and well-crafted album that showcases Davido's versatility as an artist. The album features a mix of uptempo dance tracks and slower ballads, and it is sure to appeal to a wide range of listeners.
Here are some specific examples of why Davido deserves to win each of his nominated categories:

Best Global Album: "Timeless" is a truly global album. It features collaborations with artists from all over the world, including Nigeria, Ghana, the United States, and Jamaica. The album also incorporates a wide range of musical styles, from Afrobeats to pop to R&B.
Best African Performance: "Unavailable" is one of the biggest Afrobeats songs of all time. It has over 100 million views on YouTube, and it has been streamed millions of times on Spotify. The song is a catchy and upbeat tune with a positive message.
Best Global Music Performance: "Feel" is another massive Afrobeats hit. It is a slow-tempo ballad with a beautiful melody. Davido's vocals are on point, and the song is sure to touch the hearts of listeners all over the world.
I am confident that Davido will win at least one Grammy Award in 2024. He is a deserving artist, and his music is loved by people all over the world. I am excited to see what he achieves next.

You must be a good lawyer.
Anyway you deserve a trophy for this masterpiece !!!!!
Davido for the grammy
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by kissdabride: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

Congratulations in advance.
Omo babaolowo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by eddykaka(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Much love 001...we believed in you and soon the crown that u duly deserve will be on you head soon.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Smartguyboy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

What money can get you .
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by bitingcool: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

the price to sell his soul?
not enough
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Shattuck(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jestin:
We re taking it home this time around team Davido. Haters can cry blood
OBO deserves this one for real.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Godiloveu(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Padosky242:
Calm down and win first 🥇

Before you start rejoicing....

Nevertheless I wish you success DAVIDO

Their so many talented artists. David is just grateful to be nominated. And u want to denied him that right ?!
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Godiloveu(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
bitingcool:

the price to sell his soul?
not enough

And what do u have for sale? Even your soul is useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.