Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Con Man Hacks Into Friends Of The Storyteller Whatsapp Platform - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Con Man Hacks Into Friends Of The Storyteller Whatsapp Platform (256 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Hacks Into Customers’ Accounts, Transfers N3m (Photo) / James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million / Man Hacks Into Customs Website, Imports Vehicles With Forged Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Con Man Hacks Into Friends Of The Storyteller Whatsapp Platform by Nigeria360tv: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
The peace of the Friends of the StoryTeller, a platform I formed to share stories from my blog www.nigeria360.com.ng was invaded earlier today by a con man. A confident, arrogant fool who has chosen idiocy as his stock in trade.

From about 2;00pm till this evening I have been getting calls from very senior friends from all over the world who had been called up by this idiot asking for the return of a WhatsApp code he sent to their phones.

He claims he is an admin of the group and wants to inform them of a group meeting later today. The code admits.This is a lie.

These friends of mine know I respect them too much to send a third party to them.
That’s an insult I can never inflict on them .

This is unfair and very embarrassing. It’s painful for me particularly because it seems I exposed the identities of my friends to a con man. I believe what happened is that I believe he somehow hacked into the phone of one of our members which gave him access to the group data base.

I called him myself to plead with him to stop but the monkey adamantly asked me for the code he sent to my phone. Some nerve he has.

One of my friends, Prof Onayemi, said he called and was cursing her for no reason. She gave him a full dose of curses for him and his generation. My Pastor, Dr. Richard Udoh sent a text message to both of my lines to warn me of this idiot. Top shot Marine Attorney Apaemi Nelson also got called. Pastor Phillip from RCCG, Biodun Kupoluyi, Sunday Adeyemi, Tomiwa of Tulcan, Helen Essien,
were also called. He rang Col. Abdulrahman while praying and called him an animal. So many others were called. My son, Boma and his wife Tope were not spared.

The one that bothers me was the call to one of my mentors, Mr Tex Egbedi the Men’s clothier. He was in the factory when the persistent calling started .He hacked into his phone and started sending messages to his contacts in Warri and Sapele asking them to send him N500,000 urgently. The embarrassment has been incredible.

First in this group we have had issues with my journalist friends who insist they must post contents from their blogs here when the rule clearly states that they can not. This platform was set up as a primary support base for nigeria360.com.ng. It’s a specific strategy. Why spoil it? Some have had to exist the group while some continue in violation which is sad.

The Friends of The StoryTeller is a non political, non religious and non ethnic group of individuals, we do not deserve the invasion of our privacy and peace in this way

This hacking further brings to light the bad image some of our country men portray to the world with these 419 tendencies. In this same group are some foreign friends from Turkey, China and Europe. I wonder how they will feel getting such crank calls from a guy they do not know. It is sickening.

I pray that God will have mercy on this con man and help him find a better vocation than living by trickery and deceit.

Once again to all my valued friends and supporters. I thank you for your patience and understanding. I will never knowingly put you in harm’s way. This is regretted.

Who ever you are and by what ever name you are called, you cannot spoil our fun on the Friends of The StoryTeller platform. We are just getting started. God bless you all.

Cheers
Al Humphrey Onyanabo
( The StoryTeller)

+2347054674906

Re: Con Man Hacks Into Friends Of The Storyteller Whatsapp Platform by ahnie: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
So you don't have true caller to expose his identity right?
Why blur his face?

(1) (Reply)

Beta Edu, Pastor Igebu Duke And The Theft Of N400million Covid Funds — Investiga / After 10 Years Of Barrenness, Bandits Kill Nursing Mother, Her Mum In FCT / Gunmen Abduct Dead Body For Ransom, Family Members Travelling For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.