Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} (2485 Views)

Just Two Northern White RHINOS Remain....In The World!!! / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Since time immemorial there has been one thing that has always being a reality
And will forever be a Constant as long as the world exist

There will always be Rich and there will always be Poor

1 Like

Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another natural phenomenon that does not regard the principle of fairness & equity is "The rich will keep getting richer while the poor continue wallowing in poverty"
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
I will tell you this for free

I will tell you this for free

Information is the difference between the rich and the poor.

knowledge💡 is the gap between the wealthy and the less fourtunate.

The Wealthy are rich because of what they know! and such knowledge they keep from the poor to keep maintain Dominion over them.

This is why the first step towards prosperity is the
"EMANCIPATION OF THE MIND"

3 Likes

Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
So how do the rich continue to outsmart the poor perpetualy?

It's because of what they know!

The Knowledge 💡

That is where the famous saying "Knowledge is power" comes into play

However, if I tell you it's easy, it is a set up! Because the knowledge to acquire wealth is scarce and not readily accessible.

That why you must seek knowledge, as king Solomon said Knowledge 🧠 is better than gold.

By Renewing your mind and studying to make yourself approved, you align your mind with the right vision, and only then can you discover your Full potential and be prosperous

2 Likes

Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Knowledge is power and the wisdom to acquire wealth is a virtue not many are prevledged to have

That is why you must study 📖 to make yourself approved and empower yourself with the right information, because only then can you discover what you are capable of.

Seeking the right information and nursing relationships that encourage you is should not be taken for granted

That is why I encourage you to join an online community of readers that focus on sharing info and updates that increase your capacity for success 🏆

I'm sharing the group link because it doesn't cost me anything to keep what can benefit you to myself.

You can leave your number if you're having trouble getting added to the Club. Rest assured I will add you manualy

1 Like

Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by capetownboyz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Word ..preach 💭
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by sulakishop(m): 2:09am On Nov 11, 2023
Who motivational quotes help?
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by Lovemeharder(f): 4:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Poor men have suffered. cry
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by Cashio(m): 4:20am On Nov 11, 2023
You can go ahead and introduce your scam without the long motivational quotes
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 11, 2023
If you were rich and getting richer everyday what are you doing on Nairaland creating 165 threads?

1 Like

Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Cashio:

Don't mistake motivation for knowledge

Regardless of the 100's of ways there is to make money.

Without the right information you cannot make sense of any

Of course motivation matters, its what keeps you going, but has little impact on one capability

Btw I don't have any business scheme to convince you to invest in.

I am only sharing the benefit of belonging to a community that contributes to your wellbeing, and encourages you
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by ashybabs(m): 5:10am On Nov 11, 2023
Cashio:

No shame in that...
I've been on and off on nairalander for years, among thoes threads are topics that have made FP.

Am sure you can see content you love already
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Normally,it is just like a curse
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by tonystark007: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Dnet2:
Normally,it is just like a curse
its actually a balance to keep life from become unstable, it has been designed like that, you can't understand it.
A simple theory though is that for every little positive action there is a large negative reaction opposing it to keep balance, that why you can't explain why some people are smart and a large others are stupid, beautiful or ugly, tall or short, strong or weak.
you just have to strive to get the positive part which is only possible by the amount of information and knowledge you acquire.
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by mars999(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Here👆👆add me up
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by colp2015: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
Zero; zero; eight; six; six; zero; seven; six; six; zero.
Re: See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} by falcon01: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Spirit04:
If were rich and getting richer everyday what are you doing on Nairaland creating 165 threads?
he's trying to be rich na grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tragic Incident At OAU As Lion Kills Veterinary Technologist / Uniben Pume Results. / Unical Law Student, Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.