Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race (13939 Views)

APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Sanwo-olu, Makinde, Others In Tight Race For Democracy Heroes Award Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by toxxnoni(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2023
All eyes on inec
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Omenlon: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2023
FaradayIQ:
Audio election, coward Mahmood yakubu and his fraudulent president who already knows who they will put there, until Nigeria decides not to be honouring this sham activity called elections, they will keep on fooling us, how can someone stand all the day inside sun and rain to vote and d vote won't can't, shame on this country.
you don carry your frustrations come here? Don't die for people who don't even know weda you exist ooooo.
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by anonymous1759(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2023
cheesy
FaradayIQ:
Audio election, coward Mahmood yakubu and his fraudulent president who already knows who they will put there, until Nigeria decides not to be honouring this sham activity called elections, they will keep on fooling us, how can someone stand all the day inside sun and rain to vote and d vote won't can't, shame on this country.

Go an rest your Obi will still lose again in 2027 unless ATiku steps down for him . Obi lost the election in reality won on social media. Obi said it point blank in his Yes Daddy call yet you guys are Projecting rubbish. Obi lost in SW , NE,NW,N C . how do you expect him to win ?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Indispensable85(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2023
APC will win Kogi unless you just want to deceive yourself.
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by FaradayIQ: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2023
Omenlon:
you don carry your frustrations come here? Don't die for people who don't even know weda you exist ooooo.
Brother Na me and u dey suffer for the country so na
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by FaradayIQ: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2023
anonymous1759:
cheesy

Go an rest your Obi will still lose again in 2027 unless ATiku steps down for him . Obi lost the election in reality won on social media. Obi said it point blank in his Yes Daddy call yet you guys are Projecting rubbish. Obi lost in SW , NE,NW,N C . how do you expect him to win ?
Na Im go make me and u suffer for the country till eternity so cos u no get sense, when I make my write, I did not call any of the 3 presidential candidate, c how sentiment wan finish Una for the country, ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2023
I wish they rig Dino melaye out, anybody can win but Dino so that he will learn his lesson

Dino betrayed the party that gave him the opportunity to become rep all because of senate ticket from opposition party

Dino lavish his loot on exotic cars and ashawo instead of using it for betterment of his constituency
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by anonymous1759(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2023
FaradayIQ:

Na Im go make me and u suffer for the country till eternity so cos u no get sense, when I make my write, I did not call any of the 3 presidential candidate, c how sentiment wan finish Una for the country, ode

Na only you Dey suffer know be me and you . Maluu, you don’t need to call your political party we know you guys, bitter people.
How long will you keep on dragging everyone because your party lost?

You fail to do your maths, after failing you start rubbishing everything including INEC and the court. When Obaseki won against oshiomole despite federal might it wasn’t rigging rubbish people.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by tobsonkings: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2023
Statistically, its impossible for your yahaya bello to win. Dino may even have a better chance. The truth is that Ajaka Muri is coming as the next governor. Until Egbiri and okuns humble themselves and work together, they dont stand a chance. Should you be deceive that Yahaya bello won in 2015 and 2019, you maybe the GOAT.
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Programmer47: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2023
FaradayIQ:

Apc as a whole is scared of Peter Obi.
The minute you mention Obi, all of them will start convulsing like the zombies they are
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2023
You're right. It's always their way to blame INEC. After deriding INEC the writer added, 'May the best man win.' Confusion! How do you expect INEC that you claim is a rigging organisation put the best man forward?

Omenlon:
why always blaming INEC? Is it INEC that is snatching the ballot boxes or carrying guns to perpetuate electoral violence? Why can't will just blame our brothers and their sponsores the politicians. INEC staff are human beings who deserve to leave. Will you stand seeing a gun wagging man approaching you to snatch the ballot boxes?
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Sirkris(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2023
DrOBD:
There is no tight race. Election is likely rigged already.

It's very sad what the current INEC has reduced our democratic process to. It's now more of selection than election.

May the best man win.
Likely rigged you said...then went down to say may the best man win 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by duduade: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2023
LivingSage:
Ododo will likely win because of Yahaya Bello power of incumbency.

Yahaya Bello is a tough man, he would use everything

And that one will continue governance from Abuja abi
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2023
We have seen the likes of Bello before, but where are they now, they have been made to kiss the dust.
What will Bello/APC be rewarded for in Kogi? Maladministration, intimidation and violent tendencies?
In the governor's own senatorial district Natasha Akpoti floored him. We all saw the confusion on his face when the ruling was first made by the tribunal in her favour.
Today, Natasha is a senator of the federal republic. Tomorrow, Ododo will be a student of one of the correctional centres.
Recall when some things in Benue during the last elections attempted to cause violence and snatch ballot boxes olin Gboko and were shot dead my military forces, the story immediately spread round the state on social media. And that was the end of violence! The elections went on smoothly afterwards.
Kogi will not be different. The new IG and Military commanders will not be found wanting.
Peace to Kogi and Kogilites!

LivingSage:

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Kog45(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2023
FaradayIQ:
My question always,why Atiku and Obi failed to tell the judges where their votes were stolen.Sometimes we need to come clear on this than been emotional.

I have seen APC,PDP and LP losing through courts just proves your case beyond reasonable doubt

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2023
I suspect the writer. After accusing INEC he expects fairness and justice. He/she is an agent of the bad side.

Sirkris:

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by mukthar2000(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2023
MURI ALL THE WAY

YEYE BELLO AND HIS ODODO BRO ARE FAILURE ALREADY.

KABBA PEOPLES ARE BETRAYERS, I AM SURE THEY WOULD PLAY DINO TO LOOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2023
They think our judiciary is 'finished'
Make dem dey play nah.
If you can't prove it you will collect!

Kog45:
My question always,why Atiku and Obi failed to tell the judges where their votes were stolen.Sonetimes we need to come clear on this than been emotional.

I have seen APC,PDP and LP losing through courts just proves your case beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2023
I suspect the writer. After accusing INEC he expects fairness and justice. He/she is an agent of the bad side.

Sirkris:

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2023
And Obi couldn't win Anambra for his party?
Who is Obi by the way that you won't let Nigerians rest all the time? Obi is a boy!

Programmer47:

Apc as a whole is scared of Peter Obi.
The minute you mention Obi, all of them will start convulsing like the zombies they are
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EagleSquare1(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Leave dem, na point and kill dem dey inside. They bend down and select all the time. Everytime their hands will point at INEC and the Judiciary to kill.
To them, the judiciary should rule or judge on Public Opinion before we know justice is served. Imagine!
Always, they will say 'in your heart of hearts, you know he won.' Is it by heart of hearts INEC or the judiciary work? Or by wishful thinking?

anonymous1759:

Na only you Dey suffer know be me and you . Maluu, you don’t need to call your political party we know you guys, bitter people.
How long will you keep on dragging everyone because your party lost?

You fail to do your maths, after failing you start rubbishing everything including INEC and the court. When Obaseki won against oshiomole despite federal might it wasn’t rigging rubbish people.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by asobo1: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2023
LivingSage:

Everything and Senator Nathasha with the support of the electorates still humbled him. We so much overrate our politicians thus boosting their ego
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Bimpe29: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Dear Kogites as you decide today, be reminded that election is not a war and as such electoral success of any of the gubernatorial candidate isn't worth the blood of any of you.
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by asobo1: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
mukthar2000:
MURI ALL THE WAY

YEYE BELLO AND HIS ODODO BRO ARE FAILURE ALREADY.

KABBA PEOPLES ARE BETRAYERS, I AM SURE THEY WOULD PLAY DINO TO LOOSE.
The true Igala agenda was in 2019 but the same set of people shouting Igala agenda were the same people who rigged election for Bello in 2019 in Kogi east
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Melezenawii: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2023
You didn't add ADC
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Programmer47: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2023
EagleSquare1:
Who is Obi by the way that you won't let Nigerians rest all the time? Obi is a boy!

Lmao. Like clockwork
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EmmaLege: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2023
May the best candidate emerge winner 🏆
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Programmer47: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2023
EagleSquare1:

Lmao. Let me say it again. The entire Cabal (both Pdp and Apc) are scared of H.E, Mr Peter Obi. You can take that to the bank.
Now, cry more and insult me. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by EmperorFred: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2023
LivingSage:

Calm down, Bello nor strong reach like that. Yourself fit pass am but na power your papa nor get. Muri go win, quote me later.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by Cromagnon: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
DrOBD:
There is no tight race. Election is likely rigged already.

This is what they said till tinubu showed In ondo, ekiti and osun, oshiomle in Edo and obi in anambra

It's very sad what the current INEC has reduced our democratic process to. It's now more of selection than election.

May the best man win.
get selected in that case

Abi dem get 2 head wen dem select
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
Meedon:

God forbid. Ojo ki cholikpona

Meaning of cholikpona
Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by LivingSage: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
What brought your papa into this angry
EmperorFred:
Calm down, Bello nor strong reach like that. Yourself fit pass am but na power your papa nor get. Muri go win, quote me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake / Boko Haram Attack At Bale In Maiduguri: 15 Killed, 55 Persons Injured / Tinubu Should Retire From Politics – Arewa Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.