Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer (191 Views)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / Ayangunna Olayinka Moses Is A Notorious Scammer / ETUGBA JOSHUA With Phone Nos 08105628355 & 08161508731 Is A Notorious Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer by Mathew7474: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2023
About two months back I sold this guy PayPal funds in which I'm supposed to be paid 23k and till today he didn't pay a dime neither does he reply messages.

Moses Iribhogbe Osasota is his full name and don't you ever transact with him

After he scammed me and I posted on group I now later found out he's a Notorious scammer that has been doing this for long

People like this needs to be seriously dealt with before they turn Nigeria to another thing in the online business

Below is are his details

Name: Moses Iribhogbe Osasota
Phone number: +234 706 397 4144

Don't transact with him if you do not want to loose your hard earned money.

Below are some of his profile pictures.
Re: Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer by Greatzeus(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2023
Mathew7474:
About two months back I sold this guy PayPal funds in which I'm supposed to be paid 23k and till today he didn't pay a dime neither does he reply messages.

Moses Iribhogbe Osasota is his full name and don't you ever transact with him

After he scammed me and I posted on group I now later found out he's a Notorious scammer that has been doing this for long

People like this needs to be seriously dealt with before they turn Nigeria to another thing in the online business

Below is are his details

Name: Moses Iribhogbe Osasota
Phone number: +234 706 397 4144

Don't transact with him if you do not want to loose your hard earned money.

Below are some of his profile pictures.
Show us evidence he transacted business with you. You know anyone can make a post and add a picture.
I have never been scammed online or offline by the way,I have done transactions with few nairalanders and it mostly went very smooth.
I am extra careful,infact I assume every vendori meet online is a scammer until you prove otherwise,that way I stay on đź’Ż% alert grin
Re: Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer by Mathew7474: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Check the chat and see.

Till today I haven't received anything and kept ghosting anytime I messaged.

I even as well sent him the link to this post and he really doesn't care as he knows what he's true intentions are.

Is this really fair enough?

Re: Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer by Afrimeg: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2023
You’re very immature. You call our deal scam.

We had a deal and I wasn’t able to pay up on time, I begged you for more time. I didn’t block you, I kept in touch with you every time, sending you WhatsApp texts. I even shared you some screenshots to back it up that I was running low on funds then, you still went ahead to post me on Nairaland.

This deal didn’t happen on nairaland, I wonder why moderators will allow such defaming posts without verifying.

(1) (Reply)

End-of-year Promo: Call Us For Your Borehole For N380K / Rivers State - Boi Matching Fund For Business Owners In Rivers State / How To Write An Application Letter For A Teaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.