Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

These Nigeria Cities Are Know For These Distinct Things - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Nigeria Cities Are Know For These Distinct Things (218 Views)

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Nigeria Cities Are Know For These Distinct Things by seiyefajohn(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2023
It is in PORT HARCOURT that you will find top class Ajebos.

In LAGOS you will find the most PRETENTIOUS people.

It is in DELTA that you will find the most RUDE people.

In ABUJA you will certainly find the most PROUD set of folks.

I am Seiyefa John.

Fault me.
Re: These Nigeria Cities Are Know For These Distinct Things by Felimax(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Delta Rude! What will you say of Edo?
Both old and young Ogun is inside their mouth.

It is in Delta you find the most LIVELY and HOSPITABLE people.
No where else!

The real Ajebos are made in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: These Nigeria Cities Are Know For These Distinct Things by seiyefajohn(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hi and thank you for your contribution. But when i was talking about rude, i did not just look at how de curse or abuse.....it is the general rudeness and stubbornness.

Felimax
post=126904994:

Delta Rude! What will you say of Edo?
Both old and young Ogun is inside their mouth.

It is in Delta you find the most LIVELY and HOSPITABLE people.
No where else!

The real Ajebos are made in Lagos.
Re: These Nigeria Cities Are Know For These Distinct Things by Felimax(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
seiyefajohn:
Hi andbthank you for your contribution. But when i was talking about rude, i did not just look at how de curse or abuse.....it is the general rudeness and stubbornness.

Stubbornness! Capital YES!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Day All, Pls My Kid Bro Has His Study Visa Approved. Is He Also Required To / As A Visa Officer, What Do You Wish Applicants Knew? / The UK Is The Most Corrupt Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.