Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Convert Your Airtime To Cash - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Convert Your Airtime To Cash (281 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Cash With Ease / Simple Trick To Convert Your Airtime To Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2023
Available
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Did you or someone you know mistakenly over recharged and wants to convert it back to cash?

We convert excess airtime to cash at good rates. (All Networks)

Contact now
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2023
Did you or someone you know mistakenly over recharged and wants to convert it back to cash?

Contact now.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash by Royaltyy: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2023
Flawlesssolly:

Contact now.

Scammer Alert ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Guys beware of this scammer, he scammed me of 4200 9mobile airtime. He refused to pick up my calls nor reply .y messages after I sent it to him. He's a thief

(1) (Reply)

Download This Hot TRACK / Appfun - Rewards & Gift Cards / Boredomkiller Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.