Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Hooker 'turns Into Donkey', Court Hears - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hooker 'turns Into Donkey', Court Hears (757 Views)

Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) / Photo: A Witch Bird Turns Human Being@ Oshodi. / Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hooker 'turns Into Donkey', Court Hears by docjuli(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2011
by Lunga Sibanda

A MAN caught Being Intimate with a donkey stunned a court on Monday by claiming that the animal was in fact a hooker he pulled from a nightclub.

Sunday Moyo, 28, from Mandava township in Zvishavane, was charged with bestiality on Monday.
Zvishavane magistrate Mildred Matuvi heard how Moyo was found by police officers on routine patrol performing a sex act on the animal inside his yard just after 4AM last Sunday.

The donkey, which had been tied by the neck to a tree, was lying on the ground.
Although he was not formally asked to enter a plea, Moyo admitted committing the crime but told the magistrate an enthralling tale which had the court in stitches.

“Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested,” he began.
“I had hired a LovePeddler and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don’t know how she then became a donkey.”

The magistrate remanded Moyo in custody to October 27 and also ordered that he be examined by two government psychiatrists.

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-6349-Hooker+turns+into+donkey,+court+hears/news.aspx
Re: Hooker 'turns Into Donkey', Court Hears by freshcvv(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend Up To 50m Euros Annually On Austrian Lace – Envoy / ICSN Iri Ji New Yam Festival 2012 / Say What You Love About Your Local Language Which Is Not In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.