Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi (1442 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Rebuker(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
WATCH: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare APC Candidate Ododo as Winner, Flooding Kogi.

In this video, some people can be seen holding pre-recorded election sheets, proclaiming Ododo from the APC party as the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgQPnz5sT34
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Naijanascam: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Grab it Snatch it and Runaway with it.......

What APC cannot do does not exist

3 Likes

Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by slivertongue: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
All Party Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Rebuker(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
I hope we get it right one day, in this country.
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by slimfit1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
I am sure some gallant military officers are collecting these violations of democratic process. These are the evidence that they will use to plan their coup. Tinubu think he is smart . Look at Niger and adjust dont think you have military men that will protect your government. When they takeover and performeds a coup the US,EUand UK government will start shouting. I think military government is cheaper to run for now. Look at the lawmakers how much they take every year, enough for our health, education and defence.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Rebuker(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
slimfit1:
I am sure some gallant military officers are collecting these violations of democratic process. These are the evidence that they will use to plan their coup. Tinubu think he is smart . Look at Niger and adjust dont think you have military men that will protect your government. When they takeover and performeds a coup the US,EUand UK government will start shouting. I think military government is cheaper to run for now. Look at the lawmakers how much they take every year, enough for our health, education and defence.

I don't see coup happening in Nigeria though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Splashme: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Shame of a country
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by slimfit1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Rebuker:

I don't see coup happening in Nigeria though.

Are you trying to say our military are lazy, unpatriotic and sis?
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by yarimo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Naijanascam:
Grab it Snatch it and Runaway with it.......

What APC cannot do does not exist
Campaign after election grin grin grin
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Naijanascam: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:
Campaign after election grin grin grin

That's when you wake up from the other world
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by JagabanB: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Why is it that when election is won.
These sorè Iosérs always come up with something else?
Why
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by JagabanB: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
slimfit1:
Aside the fact that a military takeover won't happen in Nigeria no matter how much you wish.
I will also like it to happen so that u all will go back and beg same western societies to come and give u ur freedom again.

1 Like

Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Oteke(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Inec is truly the problem of Nigeria, how can they record ballots sheet before election. An open malpractice. They should have cancelled the LGs that were caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Rebuker(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Oteke:
Inec is truly the problem of Nigeria, how can they record ballots sheet before election. An open malpractice. They should have cancelled the LGs that were caught.

Let's pray it doesn't continue like this though......
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by slimfit1(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2023
JagabanB:

Aside the fact that a military takeover won't happen in Nigeria no matter how much you wish.
I will also like it to happen so that u all will go back and beg same western societies to come and give u ur freedom again.

It's the only way our economy can survive, we get sanction less people buying foreign houses. Look at the amount Abacha stole I can tell you that more than 100 people have stollen more in Nigeria.
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by JagabanB: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
slimfit1:

It's the only way our economy can survive, we get sanction less people buying foreign houses. Look at the amount Abacha stole I can tell you that more than 100 people have stollen more in Nigeria.
What makes u think Nigèria will ever get that sanction?
U know the amount of wealth in Nigeria?
If military take over, the west will align itself with the junta.
Re: Pre-recorded Election Result Sheets Declare Ododo Of APC As Winner, Flood Kogi by Rebuker(m): 4:28am On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

What makes u think Nigèria will ever get that sanction?
U know the amount of wealth in Nigeria?
If military take over, the west will align itself with the junta.

Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

T hisGlobe.com Edo,itsekiri,Uhrobo,isoko Are Yoruba Descendant / Owerri Beautiful Rustic Outlook: Pictures / Anyone Want To Bring Back The Abacha Clan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.