Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello (19382 Views)

Why Is Media Keeping Quiet About Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket / Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos / 2019: Election Violence Looms In Enugu — NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Nemere2020: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Yahaya Bello, 3 wives cast votes at his Agasahache polling unit 011 in Okene Local Government of Kogi State

The Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has said that he would be leaving the state better than he met it.

Bello who was speaking shortly after casting his ballot at his Agaza country home in Okene on Saturday, also awarded pass marks to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Security agencies, and the people for ensuring peaceful conduct at the election.

He said, “You have seen for yourself how peaceful we have been conducting ourselves since voting started, that shows that the adverse Security image being peddled by the outside world is a creation of the media and a figment of the imagination of those who do not want anything good in our state.”

He added, “The new direction administration I headed has decimated all security challenges which were the order of the day before we came on board, right now there is nothing like Boko Haram in the state, and people can now sleep with their eyes closed.

“I am not a violent person, all the elections I have been involved in have been contested up to the Supreme Court and each time, I have been victorious.”

He expressed confidence that his successor would build on the solid foundations he had laid in the last eight years.

He urged the people to keep on exhibiting the highest point of orderliness adding, “On arriving at the polling unit, queue up, wait for your turn, cast your vote and ensure that your vote is counted and leave the rest to those in charge.”

https://punchng.com/kogidecides2023-im-leaving-kogi-better-than-i-met-it-bello/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3dc3cyeVdLQUU2a8YV_TmbllhdYXIhKg7PEajPjRF2AWtQbAI22D6aRAY#Echobox=1699697366

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Malroux: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Foolish imp. Yeye Bellow alongside Tinubu is a big threat to our democracy. They only believe in killing and maiming to win election.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by TruthsFM: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Yahaya and his clueless tactics have been dealt with . Na finishing touches remain

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Coolsat(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kogi central people were very strategic and never allowed any of their son from other political parties compete with Ododo of APC which makes him have an edge over others.

From a calculative point of view, all odds are in favour of Ododo of APC.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Racoon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Yeah! Tatatata was also a creation of media sensationalism? Always thinking they are talking to zombies.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by kestolove95(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
A disgrace to the youth, Bello the killer

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by N3TRAL: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
It's a shame that Yahaya Bello has 3 wives.

It's crude, silly and ugly to still have 3 women tied to a man in our age and time.

A person with more than one wife doesn't have the mentality or philosophy to offer anything good.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Well said Comrade yahaya bello the Governor of kogi state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by slivertongue: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
you are violent person. shey you dey brag tata Tata tata

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by easzypeaszy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
You dat will end in severe pains soon wt ur oloriburuku children

6 Likes

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by adioolayi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dino Melaye dey cry...

Yahaya Bello dey smile..

Are you thinking what I am thinking

Dem don run Dino street or too early to say

2 Likes

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by babamadiba(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
I they Kabba and I can attest to this. Very peaceful out here.

7 Likes

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Damn...

So people still use louvers window...wow

Got me on a Throwback issh

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Indispensable85(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
TruthsFM:
Yahaya and his clueless tactics have been dealt with . Na finishing touches remain

Lol 🤣
I go mention u when results don dey fall out. If u mk fen

1 Like

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Ozommadu: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Apc= party of criminals and rogues

Very useless supporters and poor senseless followers. Tufiakwa

yarimo:
Well said Comrade yahaya bello the Governor of kogi state

See dem...voluntary slaves

5 Likes

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Dialpad: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dino will soon join APC after his loss today

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Padipadi(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
And this Bello once dreamt of being president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Noblegraphix20(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Many Nigerian don loose interest for Inec election... Inec will always show their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by adesegun121(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by FuckingMachine: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
If I enter Kogi bus from Maza Maza will I still meet that pretty woman in pink today? I want to Bleep her well.
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Segxydube: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
How does dis guy sleep at night? The most useless governor in nigeria praising himself.. Chai

4 Likes

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by abbasajao(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
N3TRAL:

It's crude, silly and ugly to still have 3 women tied to a man in our age and time.

A person with more than one wife doesn't have the mentality or philosophy to offer anything good.

You are speaking nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by GreaterFuture(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Women....
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by APOPTOSIS: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
& his 3 Bannies
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Okiton: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin

Criminal trying so hard to score a cheap point.

Kogi people should reject APC at all cost, that urchin called Ododo is like a house boy to me who may not have a say, take decision or run a government of his own but will still be under the control of that criminal called Yahaya Bello.

Kogi people should reject Yahaya Bello 3rd term ambition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Editorialtimes: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
What about these Yahaya Bello's thugs that were just gunned down?

https://www.nairaland.com/7907654/kogi-2023-3-killed-nigerian
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by APOPTOSIS: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
N3TRAL:

This your fact is absolute nonsense and not scientifically factual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by ColorationMento: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ah White Lion, with him APC will have the day.

Congrats in advance APC Family
God bless PBAT
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by Femich18(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Do we expect you to say otherwise?
Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by kennyz247(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
APc will surely fail in kogi state

3 Likes

Re: Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello by AskNgige2: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dialpad:
Dino will soon join APC after his loss today

See em..

Voluntarily slaves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are Not Slaves" -Coca-Cola Pay Nigerian Day-Workers $2.60 Per Day? / Governor Imoke Has Chronic Kidney Disease - SaharaReporters / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.