Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Make Money Online By EATING Food? Yes See How - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Money Online By EATING Food? Yes See How (223 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sex Video Released Online By Blackmailer / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online By EATING Food? Yes See How by CitynewsNG(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Content Creation is massively growing globally and with the increasing use of social media platform for entertainment, education and learning, you can also share your Ideas as content and people will read or watch, add value and you make money.

If you're interested in Content Creation particularly on YouTube or Facebook, one good Niche you should consider is Food Eating Channel or Food Competition Channel.

As a YouTuber of about 4yrs, with 3 youtube channels, It's important you choose a profitable and good niche that always generate views.

If you like food lot, and you enjoy eating a lot, you will be surprised that eating foods can earn you money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ucb_REjZK4?si=bIbiZ8BnlN-B4V8m

In this video here, I shared examples of YouTube channels already doing that and the results and impressions they create will shock.

Enjoy the rest of the video. I talk more about content creation and money making Ideas. Don't forget to subscribe and look out for more Ideas I will sharing on that platform.
Re: Make Money Online By EATING Food? Yes See How by CitynewsNG(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
I also recently uploaded a video on small E-commerce business I started that fetched me 50k for selling online in 12hrs after spending 40k (Product buying + Delivery). You may be interested in this too? Watch here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGiJ-jllCsU?si=iaqCXTFVf4RZKiBj

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Buju BNXN Fell Off The Stage While Performing / “it’s A Bit Off” – Noble Igwe Shades Yul Edochie For Switching Professions / Moment Fenerbahçe Player Bright Osayi-Samuel Punched The Face Of Trabzonspor Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.