Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

#bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes (12948 Views)

#BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit / Sylva: Jonathan Packaged, Handed Over A Broken Economy To Buhari In 2015 / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by jrusky(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
People still dea vote lol

If I vote again make I bend

Thank God by January am leaving this country to Canada with every peace of my strength

To hell with nigeria

Make my children no curse me

Safe journey and never come back here again pls I'm begging you because our population is too much so we need people like you to go so our resources can handle our population in few years time. By the time you get to Canada you go understand better I won't say more than that.

Safe trip and all the best.

1 Like

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Omenlon: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Thank God by January am leaving this country to Canada with every peace of my strength

To hell with nigeria

sometimes when people talk about abroad I keep wondering if it's the abroad that I know. If you a lizard in Nigeria you will be a lizard even in your Canada. Sometimes you see some Nigerians doing well here and because of this freezy of utopia heaven will resign from his employment, sell his personal house and go abroad and be squatting in one small 6×6 condo.
Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Coolgent(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jostoman:
go and tell that to your politicians.
No need to, just a friendly advice cos Nigeria is your fatherland even if you Japa successfully you may not stay there forever...
You will return to the country you had already cursed!
Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nayturalistic:

To hell with Nigeria? You whey dem go most likely deny your visa.

Ewu.

For your mind now you don make comment you don happy.

Apc zombie,stay and enjoy ur bulaaba government....nitwits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by LivingSage: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
It's your type that'll be calling Nigeria for help when Canada maltreat you or send you back to thesame Nigerian
Kentuforchrist:

To hell with nigeria

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omenlon:
sometimes when people talk about abroad I keep wondering if it's the abroad that I know. If you a lizard in Nigeria you will be a lizard even in your Canada. Sometimes you see some Nigerians doing well here and because of this freezy of utopia heaven will resign from his employment, sell his personal house and go abroad and be squatting in one small 6×6 condo.

At least it still better than leaving in this useless country where lives are meaniless to the government....enjoy ur shit country in pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
LivingSage:
It's your type that'll be calling Nigeria for help when Canada maltreat you or send you back to thesame Nigerian

Make I Bend if I ever call Nigeria for help
Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
jrusky:

Safe journey and never come back here again pls I'm begging you because our population is too much so we need people like you to go so our resources can handle our population in few years time. By the time you get to Canada you go understand better I won't say more than that.

Safe trip and all the best.

Bold of u to.think am coming back here

Lol never stepping my foot in this country again nor my children....so u can keep voting nonsense and expect the country to favour u
Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jostoman:
go and tell that to your politicians.

Don't mind the zombie

1 Like

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Jostoman: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Coolgent:

No need to, just a friendly advice cos Nigeria is your fatherland even if you Japa successfully you may not stay there forever...
You will return to the country you had already cursed!
that was the reason why i said you should tell our politicians and judiciary to stop causing nigeria with their action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nayturalistic:

To hell with Nigeria? You whey dem go most likely deny your visa.

Ewu.

For your mind now you don make comment you don happy.

Yes I dea happy say i dea commot for this useless shitole country....make una manage una government.....

Na ur papa wan deny me visa ba

Ode
Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by LivingSage: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Until then.

Kentuforchrist:

Make I Bend if I ever call Nigeria for help

Re: #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes by Agugbadin: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
I kept wondering why Sylva want to govern Bayelsa again after failing woefully in his previous attempt as governor of the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President - Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / Harold Smith On Colonial Britain’s Hidden Agenda In Nigeria / Asari Mangeta Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.