Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

From A Humble N500 Start To A Thriving Enterprise: How It All Started. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From A Humble N500 Start To A Thriving Enterprise: How It All Started. (128 Views)

A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From A Humble N500 Start To A Thriving Enterprise: How It All Started. by Jetland(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
I didn't plan to share this here before, but I later decided to write this. Who knows? It may be a path to some people's financial breakthrough.

In January this year, my friend, whom I affectionately refer to as "My Baby," told me that she wanted to start a data reselling business. Initially, I was quick to rebuke her because, to me, I didn't see any sense in going into the data reselling business when the profit per gigabyte ranged from 50 Naira to 100 Naira. At that time, she had just graduated from the university and was about to go for her NYSC. However, her determination to venture into the business left me with no option but to agree.

After we had agreed that she would start the business, I remember asking her how much she needed to start, and she replied with just N500. As soon as she mentioned N500, I burst into laughter, but I quickly composed myself to avoid offending her.

To cut the story short, she started the business. I still vividly recall her first customer who wanted to buy 5GB worth of data. She didn't have enough funds in her wallet to fulfill the order, and I was in the process of sending her some money when she assured me that she would ask the customer to make payment first before delivering the data. The customer sent the money, and she used it to fund her account. That's how she began her journey in the business, gradually growing her customer base.

In August this year, she approached me with the idea of having her own VTU website to streamline the process of selling data to her customers. I was initially skeptical, thinking she couldn't have earned enough to set up a VTU website. However, when she showed me her account balance, I was amazed. I decided to help her set up the website because she had convinced me that there was silent money in the business.

The most interesting part is that when I buy data from her, I usually let her keep the change. It's not just me; many people think that data resellers are struggling to make ends meet. Surprisingly, some data resellers are more financially stable than those in traditional white-collar jobs.

Currently, she is in a league of her own. I've set up her website, which you can find at
===>> https://faithdataconnect.com.ng, and even built the app version of her website. I've also joined her in the business, so transactions keep flowing even when we're asleep.

What I've come to understand is that making massive profits in a business doesn't depend on the profit per unit of the product you're selling; it depends on how many customers you can attract.

Let me provide an example: I know a man who sells 50,000 gigabytes per day. He has many data resellers on his website, and each reseller can sell up to 50 gigs a day. He makes only 2 Naira per gig on his website, selling MTN 1 gig for 215 Naira and reselling it for 217 Naira to his resellers, who, in turn, sell it for 250 to 300 Naira. Some even sell it for 350 Naira per gig.

Let's do the math: If the man sells 50,000 gigs per day, making only 2 Naira on each gig, that's 50,000 gigs x 2 Naira, which equals 100,000 Naira per day.

To achieve this milestone isn't that simple; it requires some hard work and smart thinking. Even if you can't make that much, earning 5-10k per day is still significant, with room for improvement.

Why did I share this here? Firstly, I shared this for the sake of those who are jobless and looking for an opportunity. Secondly, to promote this business. The beauty of this business is that you don't need money to start; customers have to pay upfront, and once they do, you can use the funds to fulfill their data orders.

If you want to buy CHEAP internet data, utility bills, cable subscriptions, exam pins, etc., create your account on https://faithdataconnect.com.ng

Our customer support service is top-notch.

(1) (Reply)

Best Tigernut Seed To Use For Tigernut Milk Production / Whére Can I Buy A Tricycle At An Affordable Price / Attention All Wakanda Inu Holders And Fans | You Have Partake In This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.