Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (45444 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by malaria(f): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nwaotu10:
When I told them Onwa na Omuma will smash the election, they thought I was joking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
He is not called onwa oyoko in vain. He had no opposition .that's the bitter truth .he knows politics more than his opponents he has been in the game

4 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by dahmie2013: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
The supreme governor. Sure not to disappoint.
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by otokx(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ttipsy:
Hope is just sweeping everywhere

There is power in a name.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by pharmaking: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Anything that will make LP supporters wail and labour in vain is welcome here.

I am liking IMO and Kogi results.

Peter obi will never be president in this kwantry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
pharmaking:

And you will keep suffering while Peter Obi is made for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nairalandhero: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
pharmaking:

Peter Obi is the man to beat in 2027 Presidential election. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Cmanforall: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
pharmaking:

LP in Imo state shot themselves. How will they allow an APC member who just decamped to join them be their flagbearer?
He is a friend of Alex Otti who was incharge of the primaries. LP sold their ticket and shouldn't complain if they lose. Prominent LP members who campaigned alongside Peter Obi were not seen around Achonu during his campaigns

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nchenches: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I just closed my eyes and voted. All of them are the same people, eating and dining together in the midnight while we fight ourselves in the day. I just want a governor who can move around and find out the happenings in the State without heavily relying on assistants and political jobbers.

Any result not posted on IREV is false.

Imo needed a governor who does not see Imo state as Owerri federal constituency and his village. Hope Uzodinma has literally closed down Okigwe and Orlu, the other LGAs outside Owerri federal constituency do not even know that a governor exists in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by pquaver(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
mbaise1000:

Wow, how come none of those imo people that love him are not on nairaland too? You would have said that outsiders on nairaland love uzodimma on behalf of THOSE they want to love him, the people in imo state will be in a better position to talk on that, not unconcerned haters from wherever.
I love what the majority did, keep out and save their lives, four years is not far. They go, imo state will still remain, okorocha went, ohakim went, the worst will be another bloodsucking devil will come and will still go, vanity upon vanity, the most stupid people are those that wasted their time today, the intelligent ones had a good sleep and rest in their houses, THOSE that expected people to come out today and be murdered will have a sleepless night today, we know what they are going to console themselves with, and they have ALREADY started.

Same imo people that tell u here they are igbo and u refused to face reality and call them yoruba or hausa abi? Now we are voting and putting our votes where our mouths are, results don dey show you don dey ask questions wey no make sense? Continue living in ur delusion and claiming bona fide igbo sons are aboki... So far u live in dat delusion election results s will continue to shock you..

7 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nwaotu10(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
malaria:

He is not called onwa oyoko in vain. He had no opposition .that's the bitter truth .he knows politics more than his opponents he has been in the game
They don't know grin grin

I like the man shaa.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OmoFiditi: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
CilicMarin:
Polling Unit Results: Imo Governorship Election

Doctored and fake results from a known APC e-rat? Nope, I am not buying the fakery...

We shall wait for official source.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by blueAgent(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

grin grin grin
The idiot thinks, he can ever match obi's legacy cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ufotunang: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Indispensable85:
PDP is dead
...if PDP does not take time they will fade away

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ufotunang: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nawaoooo. Rigging ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DrMuzungu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
That dirtgoblin Chief No-Hope Uzodinma will, unfortunately, win.
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by shakdav(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
CilicMarin:
Polling Unit Results: Imo Governorship Election

But e be like say IMO just dash Hope 2nd term free oo, abi e get wetin e tell then wey sweet then, because from the Irev hope is leading oo...
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by chukel(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nchenches:

Imo needed a governor who does not see Imo state as Owerri federal constituency and his village. Hope Uzodinma has literally closed down Okigwe and Orlu, the other LGAs outside Owerri federal constituency do not even know that a governor exists in Imo state.
yet he did the Owerri to orlu road and Owerri to okigwe road to best of standards. De lie.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BreconHills(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

" made" is relative.

It is possible for PO to have unrealized ambitions while this guy realizes all his and is contented in old age.

Not one size fits all.
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by shakdav(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
casualobserver:
Are you telling us Ajaero collected beating for nothing?

We think so ooh, next time he will not go to another state with similar method of election and try to lead a protests

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by WeLive: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
shakdav:

We think so ooh, next time he will not go to another state with similar method of election and try to lead a protests
He wanted to use Rochas method when they accused Ohakim of beating a Reverend, which got Rochas lots of sympathy votes. It failed this time.

Worse, he made the Imo indigenes to suffer in darkness by cutting them out of electricity

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by WeLive: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
chukel:
yet he did the Owerri to orlu road and Owerri to okigwe road to best of standards. De lie.
People can hate unnecessarily. I have made contacts with people living in Imo. They said Hope Uzodinma is trying in road constructions and even Solar street lights. But where is not doing well is in security, which may be the opposition are also fueling it to frustrate his government.

Note, I am not an APC supporter, likewise those who informed me

3 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by observanc1: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
A Nigerian Policeman who came to snatch an election ballot box in Imo state was arrested by civilians.

https://twitter.com/inclusiveenerg/status/1723406481922367665?t=We7XdnAUhoo0mjdyX7Ysuw&s=19
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by jrusky(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good...

I know for sure, ipob terrorists party aka labor party is a party for pretenders and a nightmare only to the PDP.

APC has won this.

I already told them 3 days ago all we want is LP must die in Nigeria politics by force by fire unless that bitch called obi is kick out of the party anything short of that is RIP in advance to LP in advance.

I never in my life seen a presidential candidate openly supporting a terrorist group called ipob with no remorse infact I'm so angry with obi and obidients bastards. We will kill LP because of obi, ipob and obidients bastards it's a promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TheClassic1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
Laborer party how market grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Eniitankorede: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Despite all the efforts of Ajeiro to cause another Emefiele situation for LP advantage. They still lost and Ajeiro has broken eyes as reward.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
pharmaking:

Let me add my voice to your submission. Bro if even angel come down to vote for obi I swear to Jah obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime, he will die trying to but will never get it. We are not joking with him by the time we are donee with him he won't remember his name again...

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
Obaofaba:
Imo people love governor Hope Uzodimma because he's bringing Hope to the people.

He's only hated on nairaland.
we are from Edo state, the people of imo can remain hopeless with thier hopeless governor. Who cares!
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Dapson73(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Smithkafors:
See the sheet selfโ€ฆ.rough and folded. Nonsense people. Nothing is working

Same rough sheet was used to announce Obi results in the South East region during the last conducted Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Mohamid(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
LP IS FALLING FASTER THAN EXPECTED

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by kayuseful: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
franchasofficia:

Who doesn't know that 98% of Imo state indigenes hate Hope Uzodinma and doesn't want him back?

(

Stop following online Twitter polls, una no dey listen
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by franchasofficia: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
kayuseful:

Stop following online Twitter polls, una no dey listen
I have people on ground. In fact the situation is worst than you all online people even think.

I was told expressly by someone present in Imo state that people don't even have the push or zeal to go out and vote after what INEC and Supreme court did with Tinubu vs Obi vs Atiku Presidential election. The person said Imo indigenes are not interested in today's election at all, that they have made up their mind that no matter who they vote for, that APC and INEC will rig it and declare Hope Uzodinma as winner.

From what I was told, Hope Uzodinma has already won, people didn't bother going out to vote, only those that have been paid by APC went out to vote, its really sad, APC have taken Nigeria 100 years backward and many Nigerians think its normal and that all is well.

No wahala
Re: Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by PropaneBlog: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
The amalato result, AKU precisely is where i hail from and it's heavily an ipob/BLA territory, Officer gentle the so called commander of BLA hails from my hometown, that result is fake, no INEC official will risk his life to enter that territory talk more of nearing ihube the closest town

CilicMarin:

This Okigwe Results...Where the LP candidate is from

One Polling Unit- 440
Another polling Unit - 378

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.