Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene (10293 Views)

Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by LAXconfidential(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Earlystar698:
Business interests grin
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by Etnot(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I want to Bleep Alisha Lehmann.
Are you normal
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by FuckingMachine: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Etnot:

Are you normal

You are the one who's abnormal and gay if you don't want to Bleep her.
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by Amayabor1: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
VAR in Laliga is even better. Perez should come to England. VAR in EPL is total fraud. I guess they have to tinker with it once in a while so that who wins the league will be decided on the last day of the campaign so that we can all call the EPL the most competitive league in the world.

A league where a video assistant referee will claim he didn't bother to draw the line to show that a player wasn't offside and so the goal he scored should stand because the game has restarted.

Useless frauds!
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by CHAQUR: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Soccer got to the peak of its development in the era of Merci and Cr7... Soccer after them started declining... Thank God, I had been part of the best generation...that had the best of music in 80s-90s, the best of soccer 2000-2020, the best of technology before robot started killing human co-worker & the best of religion before it turned to total business. Gen Z... It's finished.
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by 5ThChild: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I want to Bleep Alisha Lehmann.
she's married
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by Luckysbab: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Abalado:
Sey anything fit work for this bulaba BALABULU

Dullard
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by Addme: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
5ThChild:
she's married
Hello noticed you followed me, any problem?Because I don't think I have come across this moniker before or have any convoy with you?
Re: Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene by ArsenWinner: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Referree's association sabotaging VAR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 / Tunde Onakoya Attempts To Break World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.