Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (78052 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Renwess: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
Celepope:
If not madness and delusion, what is the business of a childish and useless character like Dino Melaye doing close to contesting Gubernatorial election? Those that voted him need their heads examined. Even as an ardent PDP, my wish is for him to lose the election.

ISo you are looking for those who will pretend like they are serious and yet continue feeding big on the Treasury.
Both APC, SDP and PDP have no better candidates.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OVB123: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
DeOTR:

Kogi West has more voting strength than central. Say only what you know.
Please check the record very well, you will find out that i am not lying at all.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by emperor863(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
wengerman:
it is better like that ,the apc result in the central can't stand the test of scrutiny or how do you rationalize 172 voters accredited by irev and apc having 658 votes

Definitely, you did not follow the petition of Oyetola against Adeleke of Osun state. All this you're talking will be worthless in a law Court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

This result is voided non of the parties agents signed it

Agents non signing doesn't void.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
vicdom:

Which Muri? The only way Muri may win is if the results from Okene are cancelled because of clear over voting, otherwise APC will win. Cos APC is massively sharing votes with Dino in the west. You could see that anywhere where APC didn't come first, they would surely come second. This is same strategy that made Tinubu win.

Talk true? Muri is doing well in ibaji and bassa like I predicted while ajaka is trying in ajaokuta and lokoja

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vacanci: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
wengerman:
it is better like that ,the apc result in the central can't stand the test of scrutiny or how do you rationalize 172 voters accredited by irev and apc having 658 votes

open the iREV and do a quick view of the result and look at the accreditation number carefully. there is a message by the side that says,

" Please note that accreditation figures may not be final until synchronization is completed from the devices used in this location"

so this imply that the system is still being synced as we keep up this argument

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Badassniggga(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
garfield1:

Talk true? Muri is doing well in ibaji and bassa like I predicted while ajaka is trying in ajaokuta and lokoja
Thought Muri and Ajaka is same person

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by confluence: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
You are correct, same person
Badassniggga:
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by micflo28(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
SDP?

WHO BE THEIR CANDIDATE?
murtala ajaka
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Badassniggga:

My bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Mohisah: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
wallah Igala are embarrassing.

They saw the template in 2019 and would have seen that Yahaya would use Okene, Adavi, Okehi to turn out 90% of voters registered. They should have matched him with equal style, but here they're voting according to what inec says or number of accredited voters.

Na dem sabi
U re bad at election know-how abi u don't read the rules dat says if numbers of voters is above number of accredited voters, the votes shall be canceled? Election is not just to rig, do ur mathematics just so dat BVAS won't render it malpractice. The best way to rig is to render ur opponents' votes invalid i.e by mkin sure ur agents double vote on who doesn't vote u๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’”.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by bentenny(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2023
brainpulse:
It seems PDP and LP are not in this election. The good people of Kogi are rejecting them en mass because of Bitter Obi and Dino Mawaya.
I didn't know Obi was kogi state LP governorship candidate....glorified clown!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by oyatz(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

i thought Muri and Ajaka are one and the same person?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by wengerman: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2023
vacanci:

open the iREV and do a quick view of the result and look at the accreditation number carefully. there is a message by the side that says,

" Please note that accreditation figures may not be final until synchronization is completed from the devices used in this location"

. Why is it that it is the results from kogi central that the accredited figures by bvas and paper do not tally.is it that after synchronisation the figure rises.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BadMaster: 1:18am On Nov 12, 2023
oyatz:

i thought Muri and Ajaka are one and the same person?
They're one and same person. His full names are Muritala Yakubu Ajaka
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by helinues: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2023
Wetin be the scores now
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2023
emperor863:

Definitely, you did not follow the petition of Oyetola against Adeleke of Osun state. All this you're talking will be worthless in a law Court.
You didn't see court making deductions and allocation of votes and cancelling where there was over-voting in recent elections?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 1:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Mohisah:
U re bad at election know-how abi u don't read the rules dat says if numbers of voters is above number of accredited voters, the votes shall be canceled? Election is not just to rig, do ur mathematics just so dat BVAS won't render it malpractice. The best way to rig is to render ur opponents' votes invalid i.e by mkin sure ur agents double vote on who doesn't vote u๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’”.

I heard INEC is taking up issues with those results.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2023
OVB123:
Please check the record very well, you will find out that i am not lying at all.
After Kogi East comes West. Kogi central has the least number of register voters according to INEC register o.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

The issue of him doing well in these places is not news, what we told you is, he'd do well in Koto, Lokoja, Ajaokuta. These places might decide this election.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 1:43am On Nov 12, 2023
vacanci:

This note is greatly being misunderstood. System syncing doesn't mean it's still counting the number of accredited voters. The first records the BVAS take against any polling it's recording for is the number of accreditation and it does this realtime.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2023
charsoso:
It's so wonderful and confusing that the INEC official has similar handwriting with three party agents of this polling unit
This official wrote for 14 polling units.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ozo13(m): 1:52am On Nov 12, 2023
Meedon:
The Igala, the majority, decides who wins or lose governorship election in Kogi State. The only means Igbira, Yoruba and other minor tribes can win is through rigging, thuggery and manipulations.
that is if election is won only base on ethnicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2023
wengerman:
It's the same template they deployed in 2019 where you have Okene, Adavi, Okehi, turning out 90% of registered voters - 90% of those who registered voted as against the national average of 50%. We raised this alarm then. The west supported his rigging then and he surpressed voting in Kogi east...this is how he won.

Thank God the people of Ogori Magongo raised an alarm on pre-filled results sheet. It tells you what they have done across those 4 LGs. It's all pre-recorded results. One even wrote for 14 LGs. So they uploaded what was far above the actual number of accredited voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2023
abobote:

The Irev supreme Court said is not constitutional
but you can use to prove the number of accredited voters. LP and PDP didn't go to court to address over-voting, they said they won and so should be declared. They couldn't prove this. But court cancelled results due to over-voting. In fact, it made deduction in some cases.

I heard Irev is upgraded now to show number of accredited voters. That's why we're seeing the true story about rigging in Okene and other places.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Princeadebayo11(m): 2:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Asquare84:
How come the party agent is not signing the results sheet from okene
What if they didn't have party agent there
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 2:21am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The issue of him doing well in these places is not news, what we told you is, he'd do well in Koto, Lokoja, Ajaokuta. These places might decide this election.

Yes,since his running mate is from lokoja/karfe,he will do well there but still lose to apc.from the stats there,his failure is from okun and ebira land.shey I told you guys that ododo will win at least one or two igala lgas

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vicfajeze: 3:47am On Nov 12, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
SDP?

WHO BE THEIR CANDIDATE?
Peter Obi
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Akpacha(m): 4:13am On Nov 12, 2023
confluence:
L.G.E.A PRIMARY SCHOOL OFE-AGUGU ETI-AKPACHA
22/08/08/015
Ward: AJAKA II
Lga: IGALAMELA/ODOLU
Date created: Nov 11, 2023, 4:02:14 PM
My own Akpacha is in Omala LG
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OVB123: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2023
DeOTR:

After Kogi East comes West. Kogi central has the least number of register voters according to INEC register o.
You are wrong.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Addme: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2023
BALLOSKI:

I heard INEC is taking up issues with those results.
And you believed this?
You are on a long thinnnn bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Seyi Tinubuโ€™s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.