Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent (644 Views)

Please Urgent / Please Urgent Who Got This From Workforce. What Should I Expect / Sol Nigeria - Somebody Help Me Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent by Edochman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2007
A close friend just got this text message on his phone "pls come for interview @ Gricunas consulting, 2nd floor,ICON building, 999f Idejo street, Off Adeola odeku, Victoria Island
Date: Monday 17/09/2007.

The friend needs your help on interview tips and questions on what to expect from this consulting firm

Remain blessed as you be your brothers keeper.Your response will be highly appreciated
Regards
Re: Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent by jennie1(f): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2007
Always stay calm during any interview process. Behave confident, but not proud.

Also answer questions as honestly as you can't. If you do not know the answer to any question, say you are very willing to learn more.

Smile but not with a wide mouth.

When they ask for what you do or what you are doing in your present place of work, what they want to know is what you ahve been able to accomplish there. Therefore state your achievements in your place of work.

Best of favour.
Re: Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent by justlaw(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
hello,
i got the same text mesage on my phone this afternoon but the time for the interview was not stated and wat position did ur friend apply for because i can't remember when i applied for any position there.
thanks so much as i await ur candid response to my questions.

one love,
lawrence
Re: Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent by Edochman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2007
@justlaw ,
My friend said he applied for PA/MANAGER but it was to boardroom@boardroompartners.net which is a member firm of Gricunas consulting.That advert was posted here on nairaland.

Good luck
Re: Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent by justlaw(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2007
hello,

thanks so much for the info, i can remember i sent an application because i went to my sent items and i was able to confirm it, and also i called the number and the time for the interview was confirmed at 10 a.m

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Test? / Vacancy(English Teacher) / Interview Question Discuss Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.