Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas (787 Views)

BREAKING. Northern Groups Threaten Retaliation Over Kinsmen Killing In South-eas / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by shortgun(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/-8-Y8Vt4D0Y?si=D7Yqz9MmTVDjW1IE

This is the reason I don't stop for any check point in the south east, be it soldiers, navy, police or customs.
One might just end up like these unfortunate people
Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by Kalakulu: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
How do you know it's in the SE? Una don come again. I saw this same video sometime last year so it's not recent.
Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by shortgun(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kalakulu:
How do you know it's in the SE? Una don come again. I saw this same video sometime last year so it's not recent.
Since you know so much about the video can you tell us who the devils in the Nigerian military regalia are and what happened to the victims.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by okoro: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fulanis are too powerful for any Ibo man dead or alive to handle

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by shortgun(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
okoro:
Fulanis are too powerful for any Ibo man dead or alive can handle
This one can not even construct a simple coherent sentence in English yet igbos are his problem.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by Cassandraloius: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
How true?
Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by ican2020: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
The hate some of you Nigerians have for the Igbos is beyond human comprehension

During Buhari’s tenure Igbos saw hell and a Yoruba man entered who by extension is a southerner the same ugly trend continues why

Why so much hatred for them, Igbos are terrible no problem just let them have their own country

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by yarimo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by fkelly(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Who wears this type of uniform in Nigeria?
Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by shortgun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
fkelly:
Who wears this type of uniform in Nigeria?
Can you post the type of uniform soldiers wear in Nigeria?
I've told all my guys; have an assault rifle with you whenever you are in the south east.
Weather it's illegal or legal protect yourself first angry
Nobody is taking me like a chicken, my father didn't birth a cowardangry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by okoro: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
shortgun:

This one can not even construct a simple coherent sentence in English yet igbos are his problem.
ipob terrorists are my problem not great Ndigbo
Re: Video Of Fulani Soldiers Torturing Kidnapped Igbos In The South Eas by ebufa: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
okoro:
Fulanis are too powerful for any Ibo man dead or alive to handle

Which fulanis......the powerful ones in your dream........or the unfortunate fulanis that ESN has been tenderizing in the southeast for 2 years now! na fulani go tire las las!! no sleep o ..the movie is about to start!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2024 Public Holidays In Nigeria: Dates And Events / Okonjo-Iweala & VP Shettima Warm Hearts With Their Amazing Dance Moves (Video) / FG To Set Up Commodity Board To Regulate Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.