Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu (10983 Views)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2023
dis ppl didn't get d memo on time!

There can NEVER be democracy under emilokan's watch!

It died on Feb 25th, SC buried it patapata!
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by alobright17(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Djele:
This idiots Nairaland supporting evil may hunger kill of u bastards.
first use this yout useless prayer to make your preferred candidate to win ,abi the useless prayer only works when it comes to cursing someone ?

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by newnigerdelta00: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Raskimonojendor: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Davicl:

I wish your state uzodimma kind of governor, I'm not From imo i have never been to imo but sharing a country with Yoruba is the worst thing that can happen to any human
Wetin concern yoruba with election in the east. If an Ibo man cannot fulfil is marital obligations to his wife, he would blame Yoruba grin
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by newnigerdelta00: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Raskimonojendor: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2023
alobright17:
first use this yout useless prayer to make your preferred candidate to win ,abi the useless prayer only works when it comes to cursing someone ?
That was how they though insult people will make those people vote for LP. Infact, these mobs did more harm to Labour Party than good.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Davicl: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Bhella5:
it's not a must to share a country with the Yorubas. You can move back to Ur Urlu and stop breathing a Yoruba air. 4+4 Hope Renewed

Your little mind most have told you I'm in yorubaza land
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Mrpojj(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Abagworo:
If you were in Uzodinma's position you would have rigged too so STFU. ELECTIONS ARE WON THROUGH INTRIGUES not by votes alone.
Election should be won by votes oga!!!
It's democracy
Not INTRIGUESCRACY
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Sleekfingers: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://punchng.com/democracy-under-attack-says-imo-lp-gov-candidate/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Democracy is always under attack, if the outcome of an election didn't swing in their direction.
Bunch of clowns.....

1 Like

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Menclothing: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=Inosky post=126919967]

Have u seen bayelsa result
When pdp won oyo and osun they didn’t write the result

When you loose you loose

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by otokx(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2023
See wailing.
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Jomonix: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2023
Davicl:

I wish your state uzodimma kind of governor, I'm not From imo i have never been to imo but sharing a country with Yoruba is the worst thing that can happen to any human

I feel you bro. Something must give. These people will destroy us if we keep still.
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Belleful: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2023
At obituaries, is this man a young man? U all be shouting we did young men and women to take over. How is a new Nigeria be possible with this old man u gave your ticket to?

1 Like

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by LegacyB: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2023
Because you came third?
Idiotcracy is worrying you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by LegacyB: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Davicl:

Your little mind most have told you I'm in yorubaza land
Where the hell are you. Are you in heaven? How did Youbas even got to the equation? On and election in Igbo land , won and lost by Igbos for igbos, you left your people and attacked Yoruba cos your hatred in hereditary,Well the feeling of your postulation is mutual. But Tinubu will complete his Presidency before you go. Just like Azikiwe did.
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Davicl: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2023
LegacyB:

Where the hell are you. Are you in heaven? How did Youbas even got to the equation? On and election in Igbo land , won and lost by Igbos for igbos, you left your people and attacked Yoruba cos your hatred in hereditary,Well the feeling of your postulation is mutual. But Tinubu will complete his Presidency before you go. Just like Azikiwe did.

You go explain tire
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Christistruth03: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nigerians should stop being Sore Loosers

There are loosers and winners in all Electtions

1 Like

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by HRMK: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
ACHONU OR WHATEVER HE IS CALLED SHOULD GO TO COURT IF NOT SATISFIED!

1 Like

Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by coernes: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
wwwkaycom:
These guys never learn anything. They think that Emefiele induced 6million votes for Peter Obi will ever repeat itself in Nigeria again. They are mistaking the sympathy votes Obi got because of Buhari, APC and those religious extremist YesDaddies to popularity of their factionalized party. That is why they think all they need is for Obi to just come around, open his gap-tooth to Imo people and wave hands and pronto, they've won election. You are on a long thing. So LP guys just believed they will win by doing no campaign, bringing NLC chairman to lead a protest and asking Peter Obi to just come and flash his gap-tooth, ok. 2027 will reveal to you that you guys are damned too lillylivered and weak to win election in Nigeria, then there won't be any cabal or Emefiele working against any candidate.

You must be one of those enjoying the stagnation of this country. Are you not tired of bondage? You collect peanut to keep your generation in perpetual bondage. You should be ashamed of your write-up
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Princewell2012(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mokason288:

I don’t blame you for your unguided irrational thinking…

I sincerely blame Jonathan for trying to do the right thing for senseless Nigerians like you

Have you asked your self what if Jonathan had refused to concede defeat to Buhari

Do you sincerely believe anything would happen to him??
Hmm I don't know weather to blame him as well.
Honestly if he did nothing will happen, mind you he is in control of the army and police so people will just make noise, and nothing will happen.

Besides his greatest mistakes is retaining Jega who is a Fulani man, he have the to change him and heaven will not fall.
Re: Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu by Inosky(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Flier:
The problem with the opposition parties is no grassroots structure,APC has massive grassroot structure which can help them to easily pay every voter available so they don’t really have to write figures.
Without structure,no party will be able to beat APC
When a party has card carrying member in every street and every family in Nigeria, you are in big trouble

Which structure are you talking about.
The structure we all know. It's a structure of criminality. They have a structure but they can't allow a free and fair election to hold to test their structures. If APC should allow a free and fair election to hold in their strong holds without intimidation of voters or manipulation of results, I bet you, they won't see a distance 3rd in any election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" / A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol / FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.