Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? (3701 Views)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2023
Imo State people voted for Governor Hope Uzodinma.
Governor Hope Uzodinma is an Igbo politician.
Imo State people are almost 100% Igbos.
Same Imo people voted massively for His Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi in the 2023 presidential election.
Igbos should be celebrating, not outsiders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Jagaban2012: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Hope Uzodinma is an Igbo man....don't hate him because he is in APC...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by helinues: 1:24am On Nov 12, 2023
The northerners and South Westerners as the Easterners boycotted the election

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Raskimonojendor: 1:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Imo state people of course.

People like Okey Bakassi and Aunty Kate also did a good job campaigning for Hope.

15 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by helinues: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Imo state people of course.

People like Okey Bakassi and Aunty Kate also did a good job campaigning for Hope.

No be Obi Kate supported in the last election? Anyways, I always have respect for her

4 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Raskimonojendor: 1:36am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

No be Obi Kate supported in the last election? Anyways, I always have respect for her
Yes. She supported Obi for federal but supported Hope for state.

Same thing that happened in this gubernatorial election, alot of Imo residents got carried away by the Obidient wave in the presidential election, but their brain has been reset, and they have voted for Hope.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by helinues: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same thing that happened in this gubernatorial election, alot of Imo residents got carried away by the Obidient wave in the presidential election, but their brain has been reset, and they have voted for Hope.

I see.

More like Obidients group is a cankerworm

8 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Wisereborn: 2:29am On Nov 12, 2023
You are everywhere creating senseless threads

Are you an INEC rep undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by helinues: 2:31am On Nov 12, 2023
Wisereborn:
You are everywhere creating senseless threads

Are you an INEC rep undecided

How is this a senseless thread? Because LP candidate loss out woefully ?

Oh I forgot, democracy is already in danger as the results are not favouring your candidate.

Eish

9 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by pquaver(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Same Imo people voted massively for His Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi in the 2023 presidential election.

Are u tired of calling the ndi ofe mmanu? After telling u severally here they are igbos? Because u dont likr their opinion u clain thry are abokis and yorubas? Well they will continue to shock you with their actions and votes.. Me personally voted and i am waiting for the result.. You go dey alright las las..

3 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Monsignor22: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2023
I honestly don't know what to say about Imo state anymore; either Uzodinma is actually a very good governor doing well in Imo and is only a product of media and character assassination and therefore got massive votes, or Imo people have simply resigned to their own fates because their votes against a well entrenched APC criminal system won't count anyway...and I'm leaning towards the latter. All the best to Imolites for the next 4 years under APC. I'm glad my own Abia state has been rescued from the clutches of PDP for good.

3 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by FreedomfromtheT: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2023
pquaver:

Are u tired of calling the ndi ofe mmanu? After telling u severally here they are igbos? Because u dont likr their opinion u clain thry are abokis and yorubas? Well they will continue to shock you with their actions and votes.. Me personally voted and i am waiting for the result.. You go dey alright las las..
'Ndi ofe mmanu' or abokis did not vote for Governor Hope Uzodinma.
Imo Igbos who are referred to as Igbos by Igbophobia people did and therefore should be the ones celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by FreedomfromtheT: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
The northerners and South Westerners as the Easterners boycotted the election

undecided
You mean that 'Igbos' voted to reelect governor Hope Uzodinma, didn't they?
So 'Igbos' who voted should be the ones celebrating not Igbophobia people?
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by helinues: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You mean that 'Igbos' voted to reelect governor Hope Uzodinma, didn't they?
So 'Igbos' who voted should be the ones celebrating not Igbophobia people?

Do you even understand the meaning of boycotted?
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by spencekat(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Monsignor22:
I honestly don't know what to say about Imo state anymore; either Uzodinma is actually a very good governor doing well in Imo and is only a product of media and character assassination and therefore got massive votes, or Imo people have simply resigned to their own fates because their votes against a well entrenched APC criminal system won't count anyway...and I'm leaning towards the latter. All the best to Imolites for the next 4 years under APC. I'm glad my own Abia state has been rescued from the clutches of PDP for good.
If IMO state off cycle governorship election had taken place same day with other governorship polls,Hope would have lost.The Obi wave would have seen to that.Abians are so happy with Gov.Alex Otti in Abia.
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Afamed: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Monsignor22:

Don't rely on PDP / Labour party propaganda.
Every 2 month, I go to Imo state, there is no single local govt, that I don't know. The Imo of 5 yrs is not the same present Imo.
The Only sin of Hope Uzodinma is that he is in Apc according to headless mobs

7 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by zelnababa(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2023
spencekat:
If IMO state off cycle governorship election had taken place same day with other governorship polls,Hope would have lost.The Obi wave would have seen to that.Abians are so happy with Gov.Alex Otti in Abia.
look at house of representatives and senators members of lmo state which party they belongs to?

1 Like

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by tunwumi: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

This is q confirmation that last election was base on tribal sentiment for Obi by Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Ola9ja23: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2023
I knew Hope would emerge victorious

He gave APC the highest vote in SE.

God bless you Hope Usodimma

2 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Monsignor22: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2023
Afamed:

Don't rely on PDP / Labour party propaganda.
Every 2 month, I go to Imo state, there is no single local govt, that I don't know. The Imo of 5 yrs is not the same present Imo.
The Only sin of Hope Uzodinma is that he is in Apc according to headless mobs

Hmmm I guess you're right, the media is too toxic these days so you don't know what to believe anymore. All the best to Imolites.

2 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by rolams(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Ask from people who resides in Imo.
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by ChrisP92(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2023
I was keenly watching to see how Ekpa Boys would disrupt the elections. This has shown that the govt is not ready for them yet, the reason they have being having a field day in Imo. According to Hope Uzodinma, even Knock out sound we nor hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by plaindealer: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2023
People that are not Igbos or obi Pandora cult mob members voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by spencekat(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2023
zelnababa:
look at house of representatives and senators members of lmo state which party they belongs to?
Sometimes,it does not matter.
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by joyandfaith: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Hope is the incumbent governor. He has family members, relatives, business associates, party members and other well- wishers. These ones would vote for him. Incumbents can only be voted out through massive turnout of voters and alliance among opposition parties.

2 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Britishpea: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Dey play! It’s all about money. These people need money to maintain their Lekki lifestyle. How many high rated movies have you been seeing Kate recently after 4th republic and blood sisters?
The obis paid them huge and being an easterner they keyed into it.
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Christistruth03: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023
cool

heard that Uzodinma built and repaired a lot of long abandoned Roads in Imo State

Including in places where he needed their votes for reelection

It might have discouraged people from voting against him

even if they didn’t fully agree with him

It is hard to vote against someone who repaired the road in front of your house or the one
leading to your Village after 20 years of it being abandoned

2 Likes

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by XerXers: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You de mind yorubas? Even in Anambra LP will lose, but will still clear almost 100% in presidential election. Those people don't understand Igbo politics.
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by XerXers: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Christistruth03:
cool

heard that Uzodinma built and repaired a lot of long abandoned Roads in Imo State

Including in places where he needed their votes for reelection

It might have discouraged people from voting against him

even if they didn’t fully agree with him

It is hard to vote against someone who repaired the road in front of your house or the one
leading to your Village after 20 years of it being abandoned
No strong contestants against Hope. Peter Obi used Rochas to defeat PDP, he used Emeka Ihedioha to defeat APC, he used Otti to defeat PDP in Abia, but LP internal politics produced Achonu, a feather weight. So obviously Hope will definitely have it easy.

1 Like

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by Splashme: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Hope Uzodinma is an Igbo man....don't hate him because he is in APC...

So, was it Agbadorians from Yorubaland that voted for him yesterday?
Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by XerXers: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2023
spencekat:
Otti has always been a stong contender in Abia. He has won twice but robbed. Hope didn't have any strong challenger

1 Like

Re: Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? by BERNIMOORE: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2023
the Answer is not far fetched...when you have enough money & power...YOU ARE A god that will be worshiped in igboland...uzodinma knows that Money eego is the solution to silence his people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia To Explore Investment Opportunities With Thailand / PHOTO: Nigeria Accident Victims VS. American Accident Victims / The 10 Most Educated Countries In The World. Guess No.3, 2 & 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.