Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? (420 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by GreaterFuture(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Hello people, do you think it's okay to pay via the online portal? Or that would be a heavy mistake?
If you've used it, How fast would you say it is?
Would it better to use normal insider connect and all? That's one
Secondly, if online is okay, what State(s) NIS offices do you know that are Fast when it comes to processing international passport?

I have a feeling that some states' immigration offices with less population and not too much Load, would be faster, and one would get his/her passport more quickly.

(i'm asking all this, in light of the News here and there, as well as some comments saying Using online portal is getting very much better)
Re: Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by donbrowser(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Hello people, do you think it's okay to pay via the online portal? Or that would be a heavy mistake
How fast would you say it is?
Would it better to use normal insider connect and all? That's one

Secondly, if online is okay, what State(s) NIS offices do you know that are Fast when it comes to processing international passport?

I have a feeling that some states' immigration offices with less population and not too much Load, would be faster, and one would get his passport much more quickly

Stop thinking about Nigeria of yesterday, I know you're yet to believe that things are beginning to change for good in our very eyes. Register online, make payment, wait for invitation for biometrics. The whole process takes 3 - 4 weeks irrespective of the state you are in.

There's also no congestion at passport office again so feel free to make your payment.
Re: Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2023
donbrowser:

Stop thinking about Nigeria of yesterday, I know you're yet to believe that things are beginning to change for good in our very eyes. Register online, make payment, wait for invitation for biometrics. The whole process takes 3 - 4 weeks irrespective of the state you are in.

There's also no congestion at passport office again so feel free to make your payment.
Okay... Thank you for responding.
It's not about thinking of yesterday, it's very rational, normal, expected of me to ask.

Me considering using it after seeing the portal, examining it well, and seeing how different it feels, is a sign that I sensed that there may have been some Improvements and I'm willing to use them, despite knowing how Naija dey, so that's commendable of me.
Your first lines were not worded well at all.

Also the issue of congestion, it definitely exists. Right there on the Portal, some places especially outside Lagos and Abuja, the appointment date was 2 weeks earlier compared to all the Lagos, Abuja locations & Offices, and other major places in the country.
So Yes, state is also a Factor.
Re: Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by GreaterFuture(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
More feedbacks pls
Re: Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by Galacious1: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Only if you're not in a hurry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Galacious1:
Only if you're not in a hurry
How long at the very most?
Re: Would It Be Okay For Me To Pay For Passport Online Via The NIS Portal? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Make una talk ..

(1) (Reply)

Category B German Visa / Uttar Pradesh Village. / Jovago Launches Nationwide #mynigeria Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.