Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How To Know A Good Website. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Know A Good Website. (149 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Job Is Not For You / Anyone Know A Thing About 'outstandinginc' / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Good Website. by Joseph1505(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2023
A good website design typically includes:

Clean and Intuitive Layout: Easy navigation and a clear structure.

Responsive Design: Adaptable to different screen sizes (mobile-friendly).

Readable Typography: Clear, legible fonts with appropriate size and contrast.

High-Quality Images: Relevant and optimized visuals that enhance the content.

Consistent Branding: Cohesive colors, fonts, and imagery that align with the brand.

Fast Loading Time: Optimized for quick loading to improve user experience.

Call-to-Action Elements: Clear prompts guiding users on what to do next.

User-Friendly Forms: Simple and efficient forms for any data input.

Cross-Browser Compatibility: Works well on various web browsers.

Accessible Design: Consideration for users with disabilities.

These principles can vary based on the purpose of the website and its target audience.
Re: How To Know A Good Website. by markmiller: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Just redesigned my website at GrafikaVision and I am thrilled with the results! Their team of web designers in Vancouver are top-notch professionals offering best-in-class services. My website now perfectly reflects my business goals and fulfills its purpose effectively. If you need a website overhaul, GrafikaVision is the place to go! Visit https://grafikavision.com/services/website-design/ to learn more. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Clinic Centre Manager(sokoto) / Learn How To Drive Manual And Automatic Cars-+2348109974859 / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.