Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary (30179 Views)

Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now / Here Are The 31 Prophecies For The Year 2019 By (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, Jesus Christ never broke the Law but somehow the Teachers of the Law were right in accusing Jesus Christ of breaking the Law? Are you just whining at me or something? undecided

2. I claim? Jesus Christ Himself said that He lived His Life in submission and obedience to the Will/Law of the Father which is the Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan — the Old Law of Moses. He again said He came to fulfill the Law of Moses, the same requirement God gave to everyone born of Jacob. So, why do pretend I am the one who claimed it when Jesus Christ is the one who said this Himself? undecided

3. WOW... you are clueless about who Jesus Christ is, aren't you?? shocked

God said He would make a New Covenant with the House of Jacob and that Covenant is to bring everlasting righteousness. Jesus Christ is the embodiment of that very New Covenant and Law, and the New Nation which God promised to create for His people Israel. So, you saying there is no difference means you have no clue whatsoever. undecided

4. These things cannot be by mouth abeg! Jesus Christ instead said that by their fruits you shall know those who are His from those who are not HIs. How can you be one of His if you have no clue who He yet are quick to boast about in ignorance? undecided

1. The teachers said He broke them but did He really break them? Didn't you read where he chastised them for substituting the commandments of God with traditions of me. Go and read the gospels so you don't show case ignorance.

2. I need a quotation for the bolded where Jesus himself, as you alleged, said He is living his life to obedience and submission to the law of Moses. I await your quote.

3. You are the clueless one dear. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM. This has been my observation about you. Either it is knowledge gap or you have no relationship with him whatsoever.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
1. The teachers said He broke them but did He really break them?
■ Didn't you read where he chastised them for substituting the commandments of God with traditions of me. Go and read the gospels so you don't show case ignorance.
2. I need a quotation for the bolded where Jesus himself, as you alleged, said He is living his life to obedience and submission to the law of Moses. I await your quote.
3. You are the clueless one dear. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM. This has been my observation about you. Either it is knowledge gap or you have no relationship with him whatsoever.
1. Please stop with the meaningless back and forth... To break the Law means to sin against God Himself. If you believe He broke the Law then what you are saying is that Jesus Christ sinned against God Himself. So, the question I ask you again is this. Did Jesus Christ sin against God or not? undecided

2. You seem to be all over the place. Jesus Christ also explained to you in that same context which you pretend to quote from that the doctrines and traditions of men are Lies that violate God's Law - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. If He chastised them for following ideas that are contrary to God's very Law, why in the world then do you keep insisting that Jesus Christ must have broken the Old Law of Moses? undecided

3. Quotation from me? For crying out loud, every person born under the Old Law of Moses is tasked by God with the responsibility of fulfilling said Law. Jesus Christ Himself told you right there in Matthew 5 vs 17-18 & John 6:32-44 that He came to fulfill the Law of Moses, not cancel it, and He came down from Heaven to do the Will(Law) of His Father, not His own Will (Law). undecided

4. So you think you can spew the lies fed to you by your pastors and mogs — the very same doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ disavowed in His Gospel— which directly contradict the person of Jesus Christ only to then claim Jesus Christ is your master, and somehow I am supposed to go, "Yes, you are right!"... You never serious at all. undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Please stop with the meaningless back and forth... To break the Law means to sin against God Himself. If you believe He broke the Law then what you are saying is that Jesus Christ sinned against God Himself. So, the question I ask you again is this. Did Jesus Christ sin against God or not? undecided

2. You seem to be all over the place. Jesus Christ also explained to you in that same context which you pretend to quote from that the doctrines and traditions of men are Lies that violate God's Law - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. If He chastised them for following ideas that are contrary to God's very Law, why in the world then do you keep insisting that Jesus Christ must have broken the Old Law of Moses? undecided

3. Quotation from me? For crying out loud, every person born under the Old Law of Moses is tasked by God with the responsibility of fulfilling said Law. Jesus Christ Himself told you right there in Matthew 5 vs 17-18 & John 6:32-44 that He came to fulfill the Law of Moses, not cancel it, and He came down from Heaven to do the Will(Law) of His Father, not His own Will (Law). undecided

4. So you think you can spew the lies fed to you by your pastors and mogs — the very same doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ disavowed in His Gospel— which directly contradict the person of Jesus Christ only to then claim Jesus Christ is your master, and somehow I am supposed to go, "Yes, you are right!"... You never serious at all. undecided

1. There's no back and forth. I wanted to assume it was knowledge gap but I can see you have decided to fill your life with deceit. Jesus never sinned against God. That is a fact. In fact, the jews claimed He blasphamed by saying he was the son of God.

2. Did you read the scriptures you quoted or you think by quoting them, I'll think you are right even when you had to quote the same scenarios by 2 different authors. Pls what was Jesus response to men that said his disciples were breaking the sabbath.

3. Obviously, you think fulfilling the law is the same as obeying the law. You even quoted john6 even when it was crystal clear what the will of the father is. To fulfil the law is to bring it to an end and that was what Jesus died on the cross and.rose again. Why you obstinately wish to subvert the scriptures is beyond me.

You are yet to give the exact scripture verse that He said he obeys the law because you alleged Jesus himself said so. Trying to twist the scripture that the Father's will is the law of Moses cannot stand in the scriptures you quoted so give me the right quotes.

4. I study to show myself approved unto God. There's nothing wrong in listening to preachers but one must be like the Berean believers who goes home to search the scriptures themselves. They were commended for it!!!

I still await the scripture quotation.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
1. There's no back and forth. I wanted to assume it was knowledge gap but I can see you have decided to fill your life with deceit. Jesus never sinned against God. That is a fact. In fact, the jews claimed He blasphamed by saying he was the son of God.
2. Did you read the scriptures you quoted or you think by quoting them, I'll think you are right even when you had to quote the same scenarios by 2 different authors. Pls what was Jesus response to men that said his disciples were breaking the sabbath.....
1. If you in fact believe this, then what exactly does it matter what the Jews/Pharisees, etc., claimed as far as this conversation then? Breaking the Law is same as sinning against God. If you really believe Jesus Christ did not sin against God why do you keep bringing up the accusations leveled against Him as though He in fact did? undecided

2. Here you go again bringing up the accusations made against Jesus Christ by others as if that should matter in some way, why do you keep bringing those up? Explain yourself properly before we move forward. undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, what exactly does it then matter what the Jews/Pharisees, etc., claimed as far as this conversation then? undecided

2. Here you go again bringing up the accusations made against Jesus Christ by others as if that should matter in some way, why do you keep bringing those up? Explain yourself properly before we move forward. undecided

Where is the quote or do I rightly assume you're telling lies?
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
Where is the quote or do I rightly assume you're telling lies?
Are these not your own words...
erniok:
2. Did you read the scriptures you quoted or you think by quoting them, I'll think you are right even when you had to quote the same scenarios by 2 different authors. Pls what was Jesus response to men that said his disciples were breaking the sabbath.....
erniok:
1. The teachers said He broke them but did He really break them? Didn't you read where he chastised them for substituting the commandments of God with traditions of me. Go and read the gospels so you don't show case ignorance.
Again.... 1. If you in fact believe that Jesus Christ never sinned against God, then what exactly does it matter to you what the Jews/Pharisees, etc., claimed as far as this conversation then? Breaking the Law is the same as sinning against God. So, why do you keep bringing up the accusations leveled against Him as though He did? undecided

Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are these not your own words... ...Again.... 1. If you in fact believe that Jesus Christ never sinned against God, then what exactly does it matter to you what the Jews/Pharisees, etc., claimed as far as this conversation then? Breaking the Law is the same as sinning against God. So, why do you keep bringing up the accusations leveled against Him as though He did? undecided

Since you can't quote the.scripture because it does not exist, Pps study the study the scriptures so you need not to tell lies against my master. Saying what He never said or implied.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
Since you can't quote the.scripture because it does not exist, Pps study the study the scriptures so you need not to tell lies against my master. Saying what He never said or implied.
So, you refuse to answer the question that I have continued to ask for a while now? undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you refuse to answer the question that I have continued to ask for a while now? undecided
I'll answer you when you quote the scripture where you alleged that Jesus said he obeys the law of Moses.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
■ I'll answer you when you quote the scripture where you alleged that Jesus said he obeys the law of Moses.
Alright, here you go again. undecided
17 “Don’t think that I have come to destroy the Law of Moses or the teaching of the prophets. I have come not to destroy their teachings but to give full meaning to them.
18 I assure you that nothing will disappear from the law until heaven and earth are gone. The law will not lose even the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter until it has all been done.
19 “A person should obey every command in the law, even one that does not seem important. Whoever refuses to obey any command AND teaches others not to obey it will be the least important in God’s kingdom. But whoever obeys the law AND teaches others to obey it will be great in God’s kingdom.
20 I tell you that you must do better than the teachers of the law and the Pharisees. If you are not more pleasing to God than they are, you will never enter God’s kingdom. - Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Alright, here you go again. undecided
So to give meaning to them equates to obey them? Really!!!
On a second thought, if this is your understanding, you really to go back to your primary and secondary schools and ask for refund for your English language teacher scammed you.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by AbuTwins: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
buharibanjo:
Been archaic in modern times is ignorance. Learn and stop messing around.

So now you agree it's correct but archaic!
But that's an ignoramus's definition of ignorance.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
■ So to give meaning to them equates to obey them? Really!!!
On a second thought, if this is your understanding, you really to go back to your primary and secondary schools and ask for refund for your English language teacher scammed you.
OK then, explain to us how you go about giving meaning to a Law which you refuse to live by i.e. you do not practice what you preach? undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OK then, explain to us how you go about giving meaning to a Law which you refuse to live by i.e. you do not practice what you preach? undecided
Please rephrase you question.
I'm still laughing at your understanding.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please rephrase you question.
I'm still laughing at your understanding of Matt5:17.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
erniok:
Please rephrase you question. I'm still laughing at your understanding of Matt5:17.
The question is straight forward though. How do you go about fulfilling a Covenant/Law without needing to yourself obey said Law? Basically, you act like an outsider to the Law even while insisting that others obey the Law... how does that amount to you fulfilling or giving meaning to said Law? undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by buharibanjo(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2023
I never said it was incorrect, you halfwit!
AbuTwins:

So now you agree it's correct but archaic!
But that's an ignoramus's definition of ignorance.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The question is straight forward though. How do you go about fulfilling a Covenant/Law without needing to yourself obey said Law? Basically, you act like an outsider to the Law even while insisting that others obey the Law... how does that amount to you fulfilling or giving meaning to said Law? undecided
Question for you: are you obligated to obey that which you came to set aside/abolish?
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
■ Question for you: are you obligated to obey that which you came to set aside/abolish?
Read What Jesus Christ told you in Matthew 5 as many times as you need to get it into your head.
17 “Don’t think that I have come to destroy the Law of Moses or the teaching of the prophets. I have come not to destroy their teachings but to give full meaning to them.
18 I assure you that nothing will disappear from the law until heaven and earth are gone. The law will not lose even the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter until it has all been done.
19 “A person should obey every command in the law, even one that does not seem important. Whoever refuses to obey any command AND teaches others not to obey it will be the least important in God’s kingdom. But whoever obeys the law AND teaches others to obey it will be great in God’s kingdom.
20 I tell you that you must do better than the teachers of the law and the Pharisees. If you are not more pleasing to God than they are, you will never enter God’s kingdom. - Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18
Jesus Christ DID NOT come to abolish nor set aside the Old Law of Moses. He instead came to fulfill the Old Law of Moses same as God, the only one with power over the Law, commands of all who are of the blood of Jacob. undecided

□ So my question again to you is, how do you go about fulfilling a Covenant/Law without needing to yourself obey said Law? undecided
□ In today's world for instance, can one who is not subject to the Constitution of a particular Nation come in to change any detail of that very constitution just like that? undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Read What Jesus Christ told you in Matthew 5 as many times as you need to get it into your head.
Jesus Christ DID NOT come to abolish nor set aside the Old Law of Moses. He instead came to fulfill the Old Law of Moses same as God, the only one with power over the Law, commands of all who are of the blood of Jacob. undecided

□ So my question again to you is, how do you go about fulfilling a Covenant/Law without needing to yourself obey said Law? undecided
□ In today's world for instance, can one who is not subject to the Constitution of a particular Nation come in to change any detail of that very constitution just like that? undecided

So the old testament is still in effect right?

Now I understand I'm talking to some who doesnt read the scriptures, who thinks that christ by saying he came to fulfill the law meant he came to obey it.
Friend go and read the book of Hebrews, it's a new testament book that will tell you more on the position of the law.

Question for you that believes the law is still in effect; are you made perfect by the law or by faith in the Lord Jesus.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
So the old testament is still in effect right?
Now I understand I'm talking to some who doesnt read the scriptures, who thinks that christ by saying he came to fulfill the law meant he came to obey it.
Friend go and read the book of Hebrews, it's a new testament book that will tell you more on the position of the law.
Question for you that believes the law is still in effect; are you made perfect by the law or by faith in the Lord Jesus
Since your conclusion seems to be that Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18 and that God also lied when He said His Law of Moses is an everlasting Covenant, then I rest my case. undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Since your conclusion seems to be that Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18 and that God also lied when He said His Law of Moses is an everlasting Covenant, then I rest my case. undecided
You are the liar here. But so we can be on the same page here, what do you think that scripture meant, pls don't tell me it means He came to obey the law.

PS: please point out in the scriptures that God told Moses his law is an everlasting one.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
You are the liar here. But so we can be on the same page here, what do you think that scripture meant, pls don't tell me it means He came to obey the law.
PS: please point out in the scriptures that God told Moses his law is an everlasting one
Even though Jesus Christ clearly said He did not come to abolish the Law of Moses, You take it instead. that Jesus Christ lied about that. And since Jesus Christ said He came to do the Will of His Father, then it means God is equally a liar to you. So why bother having me post a source for anything else when you clearly reject Him? undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Even though Jesus Christ clearly said He did not come to abolish the Law of Moses, You take it instead. that Jesus Christ lied about that. And since Jesus Christ said He came to do the Will of His Father, then it means God is equally a liar to you. So why bother having me post a source for anything else when you clearly reject Him? undecided

It is now so obvious you have English language comprehension problem. In jn6 that you quoted earlier, the 39th verse stated what the Father's will is so don't twist it. That is the will that the Lord came to do.
You are a liar as you have shown yourself to be when you alleged the Lord said he obeys the law and again said the LORD said the law is an everlasting covenant.

Why then did he speak yet of a new covenant in Jer.3131 if the law was an everlasting one.

Please study to show yourself approved.

Modified: I'd like to ask again, if you are a believer, were you saved by obeying the law and its commandment or by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
It is now so obvious you have English language comprehension problem. In jn6 that you quoted earlier, the 39th verse stated what the Father's will is so don't twist it. That is the will that the Lord came to do.
You are a liar as you have shown yourself to be when you alleged the Lord said he obeys the law and again said the LORD said the law is an everlasting covenant.
Why then did he speak yet of a new covenant in Jer.3131 if the law was an everlasting one.
Please study to show yourself approved.
Modified: I'd like to ask again, if you are a believer, were you saved by obeying the law and its commandment or by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Again, Even though Jesus Christ clearly said He did not come to abolish the Law of Moses, You take it instead. that Jesus Christ lied about that. And since Jesus Christ said He came to do the Will of His Father, then it means God is equally a liar to you. So why bother having me post a source for anything else when you clearly reject Him? undecided
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Even though Jesus Christ clearly said He did not come to abolish the Law of Moses, You take it instead. that Jesus Christ lied about that. And since Jesus Christ said He came to do the Will of His Father, then it means God is equally a liar to you. So why bother having me post a source for anything else when you clearly reject Him? undecided

By repeating same thing like broken record, it shows you are a liar that wants at all cost to appear correct.

My appeal to you is this: Stop saying what is not in the scriptures. You have developed a penchant for it but put it to death.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
By repeating same thing like broken record, it shows you are a liar that wants at all cost to appear correct.
My appeal to you is this: Stop saying what is not in the scriptures. You have developed a penchant for it but put it to death
Several times in this short conversation you have regarded God a liar. Originally you claimed there was no difference between the Old Testament and New Testament, now in a bid to win this argument, you have rushed to post Jeremiah 31 vs 31 to indicate that there is indeed a separation between the Old and New Testament. Clearly, God is just a tool to serve the whims of your egos . undecided

Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Several times in this short conversation you have regarded God a liar. Originally you claimed there was no difference between the Old Testament and New Testament, now in a bid to win this argument, you have rushed to post Jeremiah 31 vs 31 to indicate that there is indeed a separation between the Old and New Testament. Clearly, God is just a tool to serve the whims of your egos . undecided

Post my quote where I stated there was no difference between the old and new testament or be forever be silenced as a manipulator that twist peoples words.

I seems you really do have comprehension problem. Going back to school will greatly help you.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
■ Post my quote where I stated there was no difference between the old and new testament or be forever be silenced as a manipulator that twist peoples words. I seems you really do have comprehension problem. Going back to school will greatly help you.
I posted Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18 earlier for you, a repost, mind you, only for you to deny what is written to assert that Jesus Christ lied. You can go back and repost it yourself if you truly said anything different. undecided

Several times in this short conversation you have regarded God a liar. Originally you claimed there was no difference between the Old Testament and New Testament, now in a bid to win this argument, you have rushed to post Jeremiah 31 vs 31 to indicate that there is indeed a separation between the Old and New Testament. God is just a tool to serve the whims of your egos. undecided

Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I posted Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18 earlier for you, a repost, mind you, only for you to deny what is written to assert that Jesus Christ lied. You can go back and repost it yourself if you truly said anything different. undecided

Several times in this short conversation you have regarded God a liar. Originally you claimed there was no difference between the Old Testament and New Testament, now in a bid to win this argument, you have rushed to post Jeremiah 31 vs 31 to indicate that there is indeed a separation between the Old and New Testament. God is just a tool to serve the whims of your egos. undecided

I claimed that there was no difference between the old and new testament yet you can't point it out even though you've quoting all my post. You are just one pathetic liar and trying your best to make God one.

Thought you claimed God said the old testament is an everlasting one or has it disappeared from your bible you liar.

I thought I could show you the light but obviously, you prefer your walk in darkness. My concern is you trying so hard to appear a believer in Christ when you are phoney. So pls, stop pretending to be who you are not.

PS: I have no interest in winning any arguement as it does not add any cubit to my height nor add money to my bank account.
Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
erniok:
■ I claimed that there was no difference between the old and new testament yet you can't point it out even though you've quoting all my post. You are just one pathetic liar and trying your best to make God one.
Thought you claimed God said the old testament is an everlasting one or has it disappeared from your bible you liar.
I thought I could show you the light but obviously, you prefer your walk in darkness. My concern is you trying so hard to appear a believer in Christ when you are phoney. So pls, stop pretending to be who you are not.
PS: I have no interest in winning any arguement as it does not add any cubit to my height nor add money to my bank account.

Re: Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary by erniok(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Always want to have the last say even if it means posting jargon.

If winning this arguement means the world to you, you win but it doesnt change the fact that you are a pathetic liar who tries to twist the scriptures to win some arguement.

Shalom and I really hope you one day find the sweetest love relationship with the Lord and find out the law with its commandments are done away with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exact Reason Why God Pour Too Much Blessings On Solomon / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.