Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale (1567 Views)

Davido’s Billionaire Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Buys $62 Million Private Jet (video) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Nigeria360tv: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote has listed his Bombardier Global Express XRS jet for sale in a strategic move aimed at streamlining some of his extensive portfolio of luxury assets, which includes a multimillion-dollar luxury yacht.

Dangote initially acquired the ultra-long-range jet for $45.5 million thirteen years ago to commemorate his 53rd birthday. The aircraft, repainted in July 2014 by Jet Aviation, St. Louis, features an overall Matterhorn white, dark blue, and Peking red accent stripes on the fuselage, winglets, and tail.

A peek inside the lavish Bombardier Global Express XRS

The Bombardier Global Express XRS is now poised to embark on a new journey, awaiting its next discerning owner. With a capacity to accommodate fourteen to fifteen passengers in lavish comfort, this private jet redefines luxury in the skies.

The forward left side of the cabin features a jump seat, and crew rest reserved for the flight crew during long-haul flights. On the opposite side, a galley awaits, complete with a TIA high temp oven, espresso maker, and microwave.

The forward cabin serves as a sanctuary of elegance, boasting four executive club seats complemented by two foldout tables, creating an intimate space for in-flight meetings or relaxation. Adding to the overall opulence, the jet is equipped with both a forward crew lavatory and an aft lavatory, ensuring the utmost convenience and privacy for all on board.

Elite owners of similar prestigious aircraft

As the Bombardier Global Express XRS gracefully awaits its new owner, it stands as a testament to the epitome of airborne luxury.

Notably, other Nigerian billionaires who own a Bombardier Global Express XRS include Nigeria’s richest woman Folorunsho Alakija, the vice chairman of Famfa Oil and the owner of one of Nigeria’s most productive oil blocks. Nigerian energy and telecom billionaire Mike Adenuga also owns a Bombardier Global Express XRS and a Bombardier Challenger 604.

Dangote’s decision to part ways with this symbol of opulence comes as a calculated move in optimizing his extensive collection of luxury assets. The sale of the Bombardier Global Express XRS marks a strategic shift in Dangote’s portfolio, reflecting the dynamic nature of wealth management among Africa’s elite.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Prechgold1180(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2023
How much last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Prechgold1180(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2023
How much last 😂

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Kelvinnchucks(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Even the richest man in Africa is finding it hard to maintain.. I wonder how pastors do it

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Bliss62: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2023
sad

Why can't Nigerian Government support Dangote Refinery completion, this man needs funding

American Government support businesses, why can't Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by princeade86(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2023
If he gree #45m, we have a deal.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Franzinni: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2023
One very smart Nigerian ... The day I saw this man famzing abdulsalam in Abuja then I understood why he is that rich ... He was effortless with it.

One question ran through my mind though... I was like if the richest man is famzing abdulsalam, like his boy, how rich is abdulsalam himself.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by RepoMan007: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kelvinnchucks:
Even the richest man in Africa is finding it hard to maintain.. I wonder how pastors do it
if he wants to eat three cows n 50 litres of wine a day, he can without feeling it in his purse like common will feel a bottle of coke.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by TheSuperX(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Pictures of the jet, let me see what I want to buy. 😂

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by joe4christ(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Obviously he's broke!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by Burgermotors: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tell him to send account number

1 Like

Re: Dangote Puts $45.5-million Private Jet Up For Sale by oz4real83(m): 2:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:
sad

Why can't Nigerian Government support Dangote Refinery completion, this man needs funding

American Government support businesses, why can't Nigeria

stop saying what you don't know. If not for govt, there would have been nothing called Dangote refinery. Nigeria govt had to even buy some stake at an over-inflated price just to pump more funding into the refinery at the detriment of Nigerian refineries. There is almost nothing that the govt hasn't done for Dangote and his refinery. The govt is now ashamed to pump in more money because it is obvious Dangote can't survive without govt.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / Celebs Whereabout: Ruggedman, Olamide, Jim Iyke, Rita Dominic (pics) / D'banj Takes A Shot At Asa And Nneka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.