Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) (37127 Views)

Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / Tinubu Pose With APC Chieftain In London: Picture / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by olamike02: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2023
I in
successmatters:
Lagos was developed by the whole Nigerians, with Niger Delta oil money. Most of the infrastructure you see in Lagos, the people celebrating lagos today didn't know how it came about.

Lagos and the region it belongs in has its feeding bottle still in the Niger Delta region, see how deceptive they are, they will be celebrating lagos with oil money and if you tell them to form their own country, they will refuse. You wan hunger to finish them? grin

If you quote me, you will get withlow on your finger grin
I agree with you that Lagos was developed with oil money but the ones given to your uncle's and fathers in the oil producing states, what did they do about it. Including the 13%derivation. They shared it in mama patience voice and married plenty women. What will heal you people of this madness. Your leaders feeds on your Commonwealth but Tinubu Lagos that most of you sneaked into with your nylon bag is your problem. I hope someday you will get sense.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2023
HBB1:

You are not making sense.

1. If Britain thought Lagos was important enough to make it a stand alone Colony, shows it was viable.

Just Lagos alone!
It means they thought of it as a Country.

2. Lagos was where they then moved into and conquered the South-West.

3. Other official/un-official Capitals were Calabar in the South and Lokoja for the North.

They used the placess to then administrate those areas.

So are you telling me, that the facilities the British put in the stand alone (unviable) Lagos Colony was more than that used to administrate the rest of the Country?

Does that make sense to you?!

Except the other areas were dead and not worthy of their investment.

Besides if Calabar was made the Capital of the whole South ( South East and South-south), shouldn't it be an improvement from the previous Capital?

But no, they had to go back to Lagos again.

Once again supporting the point that Lagos was an economically viable and organised town.

Live with it!

Your brain is filled with saw dust now it is clear. Oga they were already in Lagos and had put all administrative structures while conquering the south, so it is a misnomer to move all those structures to calabar it is not economically smart.
So stop being stupid abeg.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

If you can't get the data urself, I won't be the one to get it for you. Everyone knows you useless okoro Savages go about Nigeria causing chaos and commotion which is why no one wants them around.

Cursed tribe! 🤬

Oga stop trying to be half clever. Bring the data and stop being dense
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by IjebuWarrior: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga stop trying to be half clever. Bring the data and stop being dense

Okoro Savage Cannibal rants! grin

Cursed tribe! 🤬
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by IjebuWarrior: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Mr. Sense... you and ur pple are cursed! 🤬
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Mr. Sense... you and ur pple are cursed! 🤬

you are really frustrated and sad, i really struck a nerve...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by porthouse7(f): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense
you lack sense
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
porthouse7:
you lack sense

it is mutual, you too you don't have sense.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by porthouse7(f): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

it is mutual, you too you don't have sense.
and u too
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by IjebuWarrior: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

you are really frustrated and sad, i really struck a nerve...... grin grin grin grin grin

On top say una pple dey servitude under Yoruba rulership. Keep it up, Okoro Savage! grin
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

On top say una pple dey servitude under Yoruba rulership. Keep it up, Okoro Savage! grin

which stupid servitude. Oga stop doing drugs you no dey hear. You keep smoking Loud and it has clouded your brains that you are so deluded.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
porthouse7:
and u too

Same to you
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by IjebuWarrior: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

which stupid servitude. Oga stop doing drugs you no dey hear. You keep smoking Loud and it has clouded your brains that you are so deluded.

No worries, Baba. Under Yoruba rulership shall all Okoro Savage Cannibals be of servitude forever! Amen! grin
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

No worries, Baba. Under Yoruba rulership shall all Okoro Savage Cannibals be of servitude forever! Amen! grin

Say no to drugs, stop smoking loud and dried cow dung as it is making you delirious and develop schizophrenia
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by HBB1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
obyno82:

Your brain is filled with saw dust now it is clear. Oga they were already in Lagos and had put all administrative structures while conquering the south, so it is a misnomer to move all those structures to calabar it is not economically smart.
So stop being stupid abeg.

Why would the British make 1 Coastal town a Colony?!

One town...if it was a village like you desperately want to be true.

How would Lagos, which was a major port for the sale of slaves and other comodities to Europe and thr Americas be non viable for business?

...and it had been ongoing for hundreds of years.

That was also before the returnee slaves came back with all the advantages of the West and settled there.
The wealthy Lagosians amongst them were also sending their Children to European Universities.

Your desperation at discrediting the Yorubas just makes me laugh.

If there was nothing about Lagos, Kings would not have fought for 100s of years to control it.

The British would also not have recognised it as the most important City in the area.

They divided Nigeria into 3, and made just the Lagos area stand alone.
Should tell you how important they though it was

If e dey pain you, sorry!
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
HBB1:

Why would the British make 1 Coastal town a Colony?!

One town...if it was a village like you desperately want to be true.

How would Lagos, which was a major port for the sale of slaves and other comodities to Europe and thr Americas be non viable for business?

...and it had been ongoing for hundreds of years.

That was also before the returnee slaves came back with all the advantages of the West and settled there.
The wealthy Lagosians amongst them were also sending their Children to European Universities.

Oga before the british came did Wealthy Lagosians send their people abroad? Oga stop being stupid in HD.

Your desperation at discrediting the Yorubas just makes me laugh.

No one is discrediting anyone stop being delusional and daft

If there was nothing about Lagos, Kings would not have fought for 100s of years to control it.

Please which kings fought for control of Lagos? A place that was the war camp for the Oba of Benin. or is it Akitoye and Kosoko's fight that is now kings fighting for Lagos!! Oga stop smoking that loud that you normally take that gives you that schizophrenic delusions that you have.

The British would also not have recognised it as the most important City in the area.

Britain used the place as a staging area in their conquest of the Southern region, once again stop being dense abeg, so there is no big deal here.

They divided Nigeria into 3, and made just the Lagos area stand alone.
Should tell you how important they though it was

Once again you don't have sense to know that they had fully developed the Lagos Colony before the expansion into the hinterland, try and and have sense for once. so for them they needed to keep the southern protectorate distinct from Lagos colony so that they can face the business of conquest of the southern hinterland. the way you are commenting shows that you are kid without sense walahi

If e dey pain you, sorry!
Another childish response. it is only kids that say this
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by SonOfDSoil01: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

You always talk nonsense with so much confidence. In the last 15 years there are so many igbos I know that will tell you they don't like coming to Lagos because it is stinking and the traffic situation is life reducing. Stop living in the past and deceiving yourself.
you keep going from thread to threaf repeating the same nonsense, you just love to believe your own lies, its a known fact that ibo have the highest number of economic migrate within country and its a daily occurrence and if you in doubt visit any moto park in lagos and Sw and see the numbers of economic refugees landing in lagos, keep asking for data while u can visit any park and cry for your people hahaha otondo
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you keep going from thread to threaf repeating the same nonsense, you just love to believe your own lies, its a known fact that ibo have the highest number of economic migrate within country and its a daily occurrence and if you in doubt visit any moto park in lagos and Sw and see the numbers of economic refugees landing in lagos, keep asking for data while u can visit any park and cry for your people hahaha otondo

try to use correct spelling it is thread not threaf, and again we know igbos are well travelled so saying Economic migrants only shows how foolish you are in reasoning, how can one be an economic migrant in his country? try and have sense. the issue here is the numbers of people trooping in are they increasing or reducing. if you say they are increasing can we have data that shows the miogratory trends from 2001 till date. if you are using influx of buses via Ojota and Jibowu, i hope you can also factor out the influx of buses leaving Lagos from Jibowu and Ojota for the east as well. once again try and have sense.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Revolva(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
seguno2:

So what is the reason why the Niger Delta people have not developed their own states like Lagos since 1999

They also have their own issues at hand but its their own problem ....but the root problem of this country is what these tinubu have turn his tribal men into ...bigotry and intolerance
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by SonOfDSoil01: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

try to use correct spelling it is thread not threaf, and again we know igbos are well travelled so saying Economic migrants only shows how foolish you are in reasoning, how can one be an economic migrant in his country? try and have sense. the issue here is the numbers of people trooping in are they increasing or reducing. if you say they are increasing can we have data that shows the miogratory trends from 2001 till date. if you are using influx of buses via Ojota and Jibowu, i hope you can also factor out the influx of buses leaving Lagos from Jibowu and Ojota for the east as well. once again try and have sense.
grin shut your mouth otondo, keep leaving in denial, your flat head brothers and sisters migrate in there thousand everyday from that cursed region, and like i said if you want to know this, visit any park scattered around lagos and you see the economic migrate landing lagos in droves. Keep asking stupid questions you hear? And yes they are economic migrate because they have the highest number of local migrate grin i know it hurt but thats what you are; abi una no want biafra again? grin
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin shut your mouth otondo, keep leaving in denial, your flat head brothers and sisters migrate in there thousand everyday from that cursed region, and like i said if you want to know this, visit any park scattered around lagos and you see the economic migrate landing lagos in droves. Keep asking stupid questions you hear? And yes they are economic migrate because they have the highest number of local migrate grin i know it hurt but thats what you are; abi una no want biafra again? grin

At the same time if you visit the same parks, you will see buses leaving Lagos every morning and evening for the South east, and these buses are full. and again let me correct you, the correct spelling in the context of the sentence is Migrant and not migrate. Once again try get sense.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by SonOfDSoil01: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

At the same time if you visit the same parks, you will see buses leaving Lagos every morning and evening for the South east, and these buses are full. and again let me correct you, the correct spelling in the context of the sentence is Migrant and not migrate. Once again try get sense.
useless flat head ibo, i still have sense than you or cant you even decode its a typo error? Now let me school you, even before now people have been going in and out of lagos, but for you to start deceiving yourself that the trend of migration have reduce from east to west is just being plain stupid, not even especially now that ipob have chased your flat head brothers to safer regions on the country especially the Sw yall love to hate, thats why we say you dolt lack shame grin the people you covet and envy so much but yet you keep japaing to their region like there is a war going on in Alaibo grin

See i did my service in owerri and did my camp in Abia umuna bende local govt and i know your terrain very well, very unproductive and not economically viable because of your hostile nature couple with the self induced insecurity, your region is stil very less urban and cosmopolitan in nature because few other nigerians reside their except the Ibos. So you keep asking the same stupid question on each thread but i guess you know the answer to your question already except if you want to keep dueling in your own delusion. Has long has nigeria still remains one and average Ibo will always migrate to more properous region in nigeria which is the Sw, and thats the reason you dont see many progressive yorubas going to the Se, and the few i saw during my stay in owerri are majorly yoruba artisan we came to work on contract and are going back after there jobs except for very few that reside there and they are not very visible to comeby even hausas have more popluation than yoruba grin
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by obyno82: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
useless flat head ibo, i still have sense than you or cant you even decode its a typo error? Now let me school you, even before now people have been going in and out of lagos, but for you to start deceiving yourself that the trend of migration have reduce from east to west is just being plain stupid, not even especially now that ipob have chased your flat head brothers to safer regions on the country especially the Sw yall love to hate, thats why we say you dolt lack shame grin the people you covet and envy so much but yet you keep japaing to their region like there is a war going on in Alaibo grin

See i did my service in owerri and did my camp in Abia umuna bende local govt and i know your terrain very well, very unproductive and not economically viable because of your hostile nature couple with the self induced insecurity, your region is stil very less urban and cosmopolitan in nature because few other nigerians reside their except the Ibos. So you keep asking the same stupid question on each thread but i guess you know the answer to your question already except if you want to keep dueling in your own delusion. Has long has nigeria still remains one and average Ibo will always migrate to more properous region in nigeria which is the Sw, and thats the reason you dont see many progressive yorubas going to the Se, and the few i saw during my stay in owerri are majorly yoruba artisan we came to work on contract and are going back after there jobs except for very few that reside there and they are not very visible to comeby even hausas have more popluation than yoruba grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are a clown. You just took time to create lies and propaganda in your head. You claimed you did youth service in Owerri and your NYSC camp is in Abia..... grin grin grin grin grin grin haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't seem to see how stupid you look when you want to lie. Oga i really struck your nerve, you people your true character shows when you jam igbos that are far knowledgeable than you. it just shows that you don't know anything, your brain is just filled with saw dust.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga go and sleep propaganda no dey sell again, you have failed woefully in this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha's Throwback Photo / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Emefiele Hosts Lavish 60th Birthday Party In Jamaica - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.