Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says (401 Views)

Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. / Israeli Handed 3 Life Sentences For Killing Palestinian Family / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by boysco: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAfcmQcKTc

French-Israeli lawyer says “there are no innocent civilians in Gaza.”

She then goes onto justify why killing Palestinian children is okay.
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by helinues: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Toh
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by xenov(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
That's wrong
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by MAMMAN777(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
boysco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAfcmQcKTc

French-Israeli lawyer says “there are no innocent civilians in Gaza.”

She then goes onto justify why killing Palestinian children is okay.
Just let them continue exposing themselves time will tell who the real terrorists are. I just keep praying and hoping that my fellow African and Nigerians discover the truth ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by SadEast419(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bleep isreal! Bleep USA! Free palestine! God bless palestine. Time will tell who the real terrorist is.

1 Like

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by udemzyudex(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2023
SadEast419:
Bleep isreal!
Bleep USA!
Free palestine!
God bless palestine.
Time will tell who the real terrorist is.

Free Palestine from what?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by SadEast419(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
udemzyudex:

Free Palestine from what?
From oppression. They arn't living a better life than the North korea citizens. ywPe
fvck isreal!
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by udemzyudex(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2023
SadEast419:
From oppression. They arn't living a better life than the North korea citizens. ywPe
fvck isreal!

And you think Israel is the one stopping them from living a normal life? If yes, how?

4 Likes

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by SadEast419(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2023
udemzyudex:

And you think Israel is the one stopping them from living a normal life? If yes, how?
isreal control everything in gaza. Fr0m water to eletricity, flight, media, network... Everything. Do not be decived by 0western medias.
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by udemzyudex(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
SadEast419:
isreal control everything in gaza. Fr0m water to eletricity, flight, media, network... Everything. Do not be decived by 0western medias.

Israel controls everything and yet the have a government in Gaza, what is their own government doing to better the lives of Gazans?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by SadEast419(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
udemzyudex:

Israel controls everything and yet the have a government in Gaza, what is their own government doing to better the lives of Gazans?
what can they do when they are semi autonomous. They are caged that is why isreal keep defeating them. Can isreal try a ground invasion with iran or jordan or any soverign country?
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by udemzyudex(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
SadEast419:
what can they do when they are semi autonomous. They are caged that is why isreal keep defeating them. Can isreal try a ground invasion with iran or jordan or any soverign country?

How does defeating someone got to do with the government managing the affairs of Gaza?

What has ground invasion got to do with the question I'm asking you, was there a ground invasion prior to October 7?

1 Like

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by SadEast419(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2023
udemzyudex:

How does defeating someone got to do with the government managing the affairs of Gaza?

What has ground invasion got to do with the question I'm asking you, was there a ground invasion prior to October 7?

isreal is directly or indirectly involved in their government. That is why i said they are semi autonomous. Isreal controls everything everything in gaaza including their airlines. Isreal surrounded gaza with fence. Gazans are n0t free as you think
Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by udemzyudex(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2023
SadEast419:
isreal is directly or indirectly involved in their government. That is why i said they are semi autonomous. Isreal controls everything everything in gaaza including their airlines. Isreal surrounded gaza with fence. Gazans are n0t free as you think

Pls stop this nonsense talk, a two state solution was made in which the people of Palestine rejected it.

Israel doesn't control anything in Gaza, are you trying to say that because Nigeria block her border with Niger republic, allowing goods into Niger republic, automatically means that Nigerian controls everything in Niger republic?
Don't they share borders with other countries?
If i decide to secure my border because some terrorist from Gaza use the opportunity to enter, kill and run away does that make me an evil someone?

1 Like

Re: Killing Palestinian Children Is Okay - French-israeli Lawyer Says by AntiTerrorist: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
SadEast419:
Do you know Gaza strip shares border with Egypt and West Bank shares border with Jordan? Then what stops Hamas from providing water, electricity, flight, media, network, etc for Gazans despite billions of aids from abroad?

(1) (Reply)

US False Flag Attack On Red Sea Merchant Vessel Backfires / Gazans Pray For Netanyahu After Strike On Hamas Facility Expose Hoarded Aids. / Kenya Flooding: At Least 10 Dead In Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.