Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG (25602 Views)

Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) / INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG by stano2(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
i can confam that my miserable mother is a pig,prostitute cool
Re: APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG by bencr7: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2023
ivandrag0n:

People like me wailing? Not me! Not anyone that I know!

The evil that you wish for Nigeria will always happen in your households!!!
the evil u are supporting happening in Nigeria reach ur generation forever.
May wat is happening in Nigeria,reach ur family soon
Re: APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG by stano2(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
I’m Miserable, my parents won’t benefit from me
Re: APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG by Chibuzoripob: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=stano2 I stano2 can confam that I'm a useless son of my prostitute mother
Re: APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG by mitchellhhobb: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Upgrading an app without losing firewall rules typically depends on the specifics of the application and firewall you are using. However, the general process involves ensuring that your firewall rules are preserved during the app upgrade. Here are the steps you can follow:

Backup Your Firewall Rules: Before upgrading the app, it's essential to create a backup of your existing firewall rules. This can usually be done through the firewall management interface or https://nsfas-applications.co.za/nsfas-application-status/ by using command-line tools, depending on the firewall software you are using.

Document Your Rules: Take note of your existing firewall rules, including any custom rules you have configured. This documentation is crucial to recreate the rules in case something goes wrong during the upgrade.

Check the App Upgrade Documentation: Review the documentation provided for the app upgrade. Look for any specific instructions regarding preserving firewall rules. Some applications provide guidance on how to ensure rule persistence during the upgrade process.

Test the Upgrade in a Non-Production Environment: If possible, set up a test environment or staging server to perform the app upgrade first. This allows you to test the upgrade process without risking your production environment. Make sure that the firewall rules are retained in the test environment.
Re: APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG by ivandrag0n: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
bencr7:
the evil u are supporting happening in Nigeria reach ur generation forever.
May wat is happening in Nigeria,reach ur family soon

Back to sender! Curses are only meant for CHILDREN OF CURSES such as you!

Now, let’s mention to the “evil” you are referring to. That “evil” is because your PETER GBAJUE LAMBA ONIJIBITI OBI was roundly beaten in an election in which he called a religious war and which his tribesmen went to war on his behalf for?

Oo ni kuure! Your entire lineage will be wasted like young Anambra youths were wasted by Akwuzu SARS under Peter Obi!

It shall never be well with and all your generations after you, you uncircumcised bastard!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.