Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election (355 Views)

Ekiti Governor Oyebanji Congratulates Uzodinma On Re-Election / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gov. Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Governorship Election | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene

Governor Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru of Ebonyi State has congratulated his Imo State counterpart, Hope Uzodinma after Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared him winner of the Governorship Election in the state.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV personally signed by him, Governor Nwifuru said he is to delighted to congratulate Hope Odidika Uzodinma, Governor of Imo State and Chairman of the Progressive Governors' Forum, on resounding victory at the just concluded Governorship Election of Imo State.

According to him, "the outcome of the polls is a true reflection of the implicit confidence the people reposed in you. You have in the past four years offered quality leadership to your people, through policies and programmes that have direct and positive impact on the lives of the people."

"This bold statement by the people at the polls has given you another opportunity to consolidate on your laudable achievements and continue with the reforms you have intiated in the State."

"Let me extend my appreciation to our Great Party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), for their tenacity, steadfastness and courage which contributed largely to this victory."

"As I congratulate Imolites for making the best choice, I urge them to remain firm in their support for the Governor, to enable him continue with his development agenda."

"On behalf of the Government and people of Ebonyi State, I congratulate you very highly and wish you a fruitful tenure in office."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1456935/gov-nwifuru-congratulates-uzodinma-inec-declared-winner-imo-governorship-election/

1 Like

Re: Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by Medium76: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Interesting
Re: Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by Ebubu: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ebonyi and Imo are moving forward with the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by KingKO22: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Great people

I love igbos that have sense

1 Like

Re: Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by Bhella5(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations 👏🎈 Uzodinjo grin
Hope Renewed
Re: Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by Corn247: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Two progressives

1 Like

Re: Nwifuru Congratulates Uzodinma After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Imo Election by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
Beremx how far I had labour party is leading massively grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Conversation I Had With The AI Chatbot On My Whatsapp Yesterday. / Revealed: How Soludo Begged Ifeanyi Ubah To Praise Him Before Ndi Anambra At Abu / Senator Gbenga Daniel Leads Oversight Visit To Nigerian Navy Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.