Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,882 members, 7,862,991 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Safe Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Safe Me (84 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe Me by Dadadavid12(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good day everyone, I greet you in the name of God our creator. Please I don't want to do this but sometimes,one will not have option than to do it. (Positively). Sir/ma , presently, I need about 70k to pay for my dad at the hospital. I have spent the one I have but there some cash that needs to be paid as well to make him fit back. Being the first born and we are just three and I am the only boy and the first born. All loads on my neck but now , my power is not enough to carry this . I believe in God and that's why I took this step of faith . I need your help,I need your support. I know what is going on the country today, everyone is also managing but please. If it's 1k you can use to support I believe it will complete. I am not taking you or taking you as fool . I have try my best but not enough, that's why I run to you people here. You may not know me and I may not know you . But , whatever you do today , it's written down and I will never forget you , I will come back to show my gratitude. Please and please help me . I am not asking for money for food but just to support me to raise the amount I needed. I used God almighty to beg you, please help me, and I pray that as you do this God will continue to increase you financially. Thanks in advance.

For my details,
Access bank : 0078248327, David A Dada
My WhatsApp contact incase you want to communicate or other things, 0--7--0---4---4----1---9---3---1-;-6----4. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Afghanistan / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2023 / Biography Of The Composers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.