Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? (212 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / What Is The Right Church Denomination? (By Truthunedited) / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? by mrrandomguy: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
I am thinking Deeper Life has the highest number of virgins, male or female.

Followed by MFM, Four Square, Assemblies of God...

C&S, CCC, CAC, COZA, Christ Embassy will have the least number.
Re: Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? by solex75(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
JW
Re: Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
The kind of questions some of you ask make me wonder if.......... 😯

6 Likes

Re: Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? by DDIA: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:
The kind of questions some of you ask make me wonder if.......... 😯

Virgin Fatima who is 22 years has children. grin grin grin

I hope you didn't get raped again of recent. cool
Re: Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? by solex75(m): 8:33am On Jan 13
mrrandomguy:
I am thinking Deeper Life has the highest number of virgins, male or female.

Followed by MFM, Four Square, Assemblies of God...

C&S, CCC, CAC, COZA, Christ Embassy will have the least number.

Do you want to dis virgin them ? You pervert!
Re: Which Church Denomination Have The Highest Number Of Virgins, Male Or Female? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Jan 13
solex75:
JW

Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, so that when they accuse you of being wrongdoers, they may be eyewitnesses of your fine works and, as a result, glorify God in the day of his inspection 1Peter 2:12 smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

JAPAN Earthquake/tsunami: Another Fulfilled 2024 Prophecies Of Pro Kingsley / We Are Real Property Sales And House Renting Agents In Aba 0814-207-4243 / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Steps We Take In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.