Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,422 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! (274 Views)

20,000 Vcf Whatsapp Contacts File For Sale Including Bulk Messaging App / An App That Pays You For Answering & Asking Question, Chatting ,daily Bonuse. / A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! by kason(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
You may not know this, but the world's most popular messaging apps make
billions of dollars in revenue. Did you ever get paid for using or sharing them?
No? Well, let me introduce you to PunkPanda.

PunkPanda is the world's first secure messaging app that pays you to use
it and share it! It's totally free and rewards you PunkPanda multiple times
a day! Military grade encryption protocols protect your messages from prying
eyes, so you can communicate with confidence.

Why not try PunkPanda and see how it goes? I think you'll be impressed!

No, I'm not talking about some crazy guy stalking victims on WhatsApp,
I mean there's a new free app now that is going to KILL WHATSAPP

The Punk Panda app is an encrypted messenger too, but here's why it's better:

1. It's private, does not store your data and does not use it to sell you advertising.
2. It's convenient, you can transfer larger files
3. It's PROFITABLE! Punk Panda, even though it's totally free, actually rewards you for using it and sharing it.

In fact, it rewards you every 20 minutes day and night, on the activity of your referrals, and their referrals, down 12 levels.
It's already spreading like wildfire. Fresh out of Beta with half a million users already.
You can claim you first reward within 20 minutes too.. just follow these steps:

1. Visit the official PunkPanda[dot]io website and download the app for your device

2. Use INVITATION CODE 82962300

3. Check your in-app wallet for your rewards!

PPM is a token on the Binance Smart Chain you can trade on PancakeSwap!

You can't lose with this!

BONUS
If you joined PUNK PANDA, I would like to replicate this page found in my signature
for you for free. The page is very informative and help people make the right decisions.

The page above is my personal page I promote. You would look the same
but will have your own link/code.

2 Likes

Re: This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! by kason(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
okay
Re: This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
It makes no sense to download it unless you have at least 20 contacts who are already using it undecided
Re: This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! by kason(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobicove:
It makes no sense to download it unless you have at least 20 contacts who are already using it undecided

That is NOT true. You don't need any contact to start earning from the app.
Re: This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! by kason(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Available Worldwide, including United States!
Re: This Messaging App Pays You Every 20minutes: Try It & See! by kason(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Join the Punk panda pals and start earning crypto.

(1) (Reply)

Just Want To Clear My Mind / Fintech Guru, Jesam Micheal Opens Biggest Apple Store In Africa / CBN Removes Exchange Rate Cap For International Money Transfer Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.